Partners Capital Group Employee Reviews for Account Manager

4.4Job Security & Advancement
Fast-Paced and creative work environment
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 4, 2017
It's a great and exciting place to work. The Directors are helpful every step of the way as well as the other representatives. Creativity is highly encouraged there for people to succeed. Every day they have a segment called "Power Hour" which everyone buckles down and get their work done. Also you get to travel around the state meeting vendors to promote their sales, as well as going to trade shows to support the vendors you work with.
Pros
Minimal supervision, hour long breaks, commission bonuses, fast progression
Cons
1-week training course, slow computers
Freakin' awesome co-workers & mgmt. never a dull day$, you create your legacy=uncapped ceilings... competitive but in a healthy way
National Accounts Manager (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJuly 25, 2016
I don't JUST plan on telling my "Ex co-worker - heavy hitter's" ...but also anyone else with some skills to pay the bills. I already have two of them coming into interview THIS WEEK, and you would too if you worked here...(oh did i mention a phat $ 750.00 referral fee coming to YOU... if your referral lasts 90 days and produces one funded deal... which is easy to do. Now I look forward to breakfast....with Partners in my cup...
Pros
great pay, fun company excursions, extensive training and help getting up to speed
Cons
We are growing which is good but more competition, ain't for slackers, little louder now with more sales reps BUT were moving to new big spacious office in 2 months!
Partners Capital Current Employer
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJuly 22, 2016
Been working at Partners Capital for over 2 years now, I can say that i have learned a lot! They give you constant training and mentoring to make sure that you are successful.
Pros
Training and Resources
Cons
Phone System