Partners Capital Group Culture reviews

Recommendations
Customer Service and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 13, 2018
I would not recommend working for Partner’s Capital Group. I was in their Customer Service and Collections Department and I never had a chance to experience collections. Only focused on Customer Service mostly. Culture is not good. Hardest part of the job to make sure your saying the right words. The only thing i liked was the hours
October 28, 2018

Gregory Geldbach was hired in our customer service department. His job description was to make sure all our customers have a great experience working with our company which involves "saying the right words".

Great Opportunities, Great Co-Workers and Great Management
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 28, 2017
The opportunities as a sales rep at Partners Capital provide a competitive base salary while you are building up your sales pipeline. They also offer a great commission split and 50% share of the residual commissions. Management is supportive with an "open door" policy and provide decades of industry experience.
Pros
Comfort of a base pay with a very competitive commission structure, amazing benefits, flexible hours
Cons
Fast growing company where the sales force sometimes grows faster than the support staff
Very good company
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I moved to CA from Chicago and was recruited to Partners Capital to help in their accounting department. The CFO I worked with was very hands on, taught me more in one year than I learned getting my masters degree. Great company, treats their employees like owners, room the advance and your opinions are heard and taken seriously,
Pros
Great company culture, management listens
Cons
401K match is only up to $5k
Awesome fun work environment
National Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMay 25, 2016
I just recently started working at partners capital and I am so happy that I did. I recommend working here to anybody, everyone here is so awesome and helpful plus it's a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me.
Pros
Everyone is so helpful and the hours are great.
Great Company to work for!
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTMay 5, 2016
My time with Partners has been very positive so far. The work can be a grind but the uncapped commission pays off! Just opened up a new office in Lindon, Utah and its a great group to be with. Manager is great and the training is outstanding!
Great Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 20, 2016
I have been working for Partners Capital Group for little over a year now. They have been extremely helpful in every aspect of my career improvement. I constantly get positive feedback from managers and my questions are answered quickly and efficiently. They teach incredible customer service and I have learned that from them. I will continue to enjoy working with them.
It's a Great Place To Work!
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAFebruary 15, 2016
I worked here doing sales support (problem solving and working with customers). When someone did a quick search and had questions I would typically answer all their questions in order to help them secure finance.

I learned a lot. It's a great place to work with a good vibe and nice co-workers. The pay is good and we are rewarded for our work. A few friends wanted to work there and two of them still work there to this day.
Pros
great work atmosphere, good pay, enjoyable work
Cons
I had a far commute.
Partners Capital - Greatest company ever!
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJune 29, 2014
I've worked at Partners Capital for over 5 years. Wish I started here right after college.
Pros
Great lender and management team
July 3, 2014

Partners Capital is a fantastic company. If you can work for them, do it

February 7, 2015

Me too. Good thing I started here right after I graduated and I plan to never leave

Partners Capital - AAAAA
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Aliso, CAJune 27, 2014
Great company. I've been here almost 10 plus years. Great environment, fun place to work
Pros
Great rates, programs
Cons
No free coffee haha