Partners Capital Group Management reviews

Stay away!!!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 3, 2018
This company is ran by a self centered egotistical person. He's rude and all he is concerned about is that you line his pockets. Some how they manage to get all negative reviews removed from this site. I recommend you check out the complaints on BBB site. The employees are constantly talking amongst themselves and how the owner is such a horrible person. They warn new emoyees. Stay far away! Check back in a few days and this review will be gone.
Pros
The emoyees are nice
Cons
The owner
December 30, 2018

PCG is one of the largest privately held finance companies in the US. With 15 years TIB and over 22,000 leases and loans funded, we hire the best and give them the tools to succeed. We try to hire winners, overachievers and reps willing to invest in their careers.

December 14, 2018

It has been over a week and the review is not gone.. If you dislike someone, that is fine but this is a place to review companies not individuals.

Great Opportunities, Great Co-Workers and Great Management
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 28, 2017
The opportunities as a sales rep at Partners Capital provide a competitive base salary while you are building up your sales pipeline. They also offer a great commission split and 50% share of the residual commissions. Management is supportive with an "open door" policy and provide decades of industry experience.
Pros
Comfort of a base pay with a very competitive commission structure, amazing benefits, flexible hours
Cons
Fast growing company where the sales force sometimes grows faster than the support staff
Best finance company in America AAA
Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 20, 2017
I have worked for Partners Capital for over 15 years. I left once 5 years ago to work for the competitor and gas given a $25,000 signing bonus. What a mistake. I lost that much business in the first quarter and came back begging for my job. The owner is hands on, the senior management is alway there to help.
Pros
Great management, owner, support team
Cons
Commute is a little long
Very good company
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I moved to CA from Chicago and was recruited to Partners Capital to help in their accounting department. The CFO I worked with was very hands on, taught me more in one year than I learned getting my masters degree. Great company, treats their employees like owners, room the advance and your opinions are heard and taken seriously,
Pros
Great company culture, management listens
Cons
401K match is only up to $5k
Well ran company
VP of Technology (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 29, 2017
I worked for Partners for 10 years in the billing dept and have recently retired. Management is the best, the entire company is happy and well organized. All departments work together, respect each other and have a great family bond
Pros
Great pay, 401K, medical benefits
Cons
I retired haha
The best
Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJuly 25, 2016
Partners Capital is a great company to work for! Not only have they established a great reputation in their 10+ years in the industry, they constantly coach their employees with great training and keep us happy with fun office events! Good money, great people and supportive and welcoming management. I have never been told so much how awesome I am at what I'm doing. Can't wait to see what my future here holds!
I love Partners Capital Group
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTJuly 21, 2016
I have worked for Partners Capital for a little over one month. It has been an incredible experience since day one. Jeff, the manager in the Utah office, is the best manager I have ever had. I have some experience in equipment finance, I've never had a boss that fights for me and my deals the way Jeff does. He doesn't ever pass up an opportunity to help my clients and myself out to ensure we close and fund our transactions. Week one they fly you out to California you so can see the headquarters and get a small one week training. All expenses paid. It's a blast. Partners allows me to be creative as an account executive. I am able to create my very own proposals, and handle my clients from cradle to grave. Those of you who have worked in similar positions knows this is a big deal. I am not just another number at Partners, and as long as I work hard I have job security. Within my first month at Partners I funded a transaction, due to the incredible management and guidance I have received from all of upper management, and of course a manager in the past the guided me and taught me this industry. Grateful for my experience here at Partners, grateful that I get to care about my clients and build long lasting relationships with co-workers and my clients. If you're looking for a career, with some serious opportunity you've found it.
Pros
Leadership, Fun Enviorment, Flexible, Creative
Cons
Cant see stats until the next day, your phone time doesn't count until someone picks up the phone
Best place to work for
Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMay 27, 2016
Such a great company to work for, one of my favorite thus far. Management makes it such an amazing environment and atmosphere to work in; makes you WANT to come into work everyday. They want YOU to succeed and are willing to train and teach you to help you grow in your career. Highly recommend working for this company-best decision I made.
Pros
great environment, great management
Awesome company with the lowest rates and best finance options!
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTApril 20, 2016
Partners Capital is the best company to work for. They by far have the best financial options for anyone looking to finance equipment. I have recommended Partners Capital to all of my friends. They have the best coaching/mentoring/training program that I have seen. In short,

AWESOME COMPANY!!
Pros
Awesome management, opportunity to make killer money.
Cons
....................
A great company to work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Being able to get a job out of college with Partners Capital Group has given me the opportunity to expand my horizons. Management works well with employees and answers questions that I had in a timely fashion. Any work that I accomplished got me paid quickly and gave me more time to work on further projects. I wish to continue to work for Partners Capital Group because I believe they are a catalyst to my future.
Pros
Cons
Lots of work
Great environment, industry, and potential
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Aliso ViejoFebruary 10, 2015
It's one of the best industries to be in and there is a lot of great potential if you're willing to put in the work. Management and other sales reps at Partners Capital are always willing and open to help you learn and further your career. It's a great team environment. I started this career knowing absolutely nothing about finance. I have learned so much about this industry and company within a year time span, that I know I will be here for a very long time.
Partners Capital - Greatest company ever!
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJune 29, 2014
I've worked at Partners Capital for over 5 years. Wish I started here right after college.
Pros
Great lender and management team
July 3, 2014

Partners Capital is a fantastic company. If you can work for them, do it

February 7, 2015

Me too. Good thing I started here right after I graduated and I plan to never leave

Severe Lack Of Ethics
National Accounts - Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CANovember 2, 2012
Partners Capital Group was another one of those companies which made me question my understanding of a code of business ethics and a minimum requirement applied, on a daily basis.

Remove the arrogant and pompous CEO and a company with integrity would begin to emerge, in my opinion.

Great management, tight-knit group of co-workers, monotonous job duties, great sales CRM
Pros
great earning potential
Cons
terrible owner- professionally, personally, and generally.
October 28, 2018

"Great management, tight-knit group of co-workers, great sales CRM" Great reviews, thank you. Well 6 years later Partners Capital is one of the largest privately held finance company's in the US. Most of our sales reps have been with us for over 10 years and almost all of our business is past customers coming back for additional fantastic customer service and great financing.