Partners Excavating Company

Partners Excavating Company Employee Reviews

Partners Excavating Company insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good people

Partners is very good company I’ve been with him for quite a few years they really look out for you they have good benefits and everybody gets along really good!

The leader in the field.

Partners is not only a great place in which to work, but one can potentially build a rewarding career as there are many opportunities for the advancement of motivated people. I enjoy the variety of our work and the many people we meet building our community together. Partners is without a doubt the leader in the field and a team of people which I am proud to be a part of.

Partners good place work

Partners is definitely a good place work. Every person you work with is willing take time to show you how do or jump in help you get done. Company is willing to teach you run equipment if you want n has patience while you learn. Partners also are very good listners. If you have a problem they do not condem they listen try help make better for you an job also if you dont understand how to do job they willing help show you instead of tellin in walkin off. I highly reccommend partners as a job also a career

Love my job

Great place to work and very family oriented. I would encourage anyone who is looking to get in the excavating industry to come here and work because there are so much room for advancement and learning

If you are looking for a company where everyone knows you by your name and not your employee number, Partners Excavating Co. is the place to be. The company truly cares about the well being of their employees and their success within the company. Pay is fair and their is opportunity for growth with the right attitude and effort. Don't hesitate to apply!

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Climate controls wages

If you have a mortgage, it's probably too inconsistent of a work schedule. The weather dictates your schedule. The owners are wonderful people. They are gracious and respectful. They do what they can for you. Unfortunately, the climate doesn't.

Best Excavating Employer In Valley

A typical day at work will consist of a 10 hr. period . One hr. for lunch, You will be expected to stay busy , but not overwhelmed. I have learned how to do the most basic operation of excavating to full fledged running a project .The management are the most family oriented you will find to work for. You will have all the opportunity in the world to advance up.

It feels like family

I have witnessed the management of Partners caring for and treating the employees like family. They are genuinely concerned for them and try to treat them fairly. Hard work is recognized by management. Around the shop, it is common to hear management praising the employees and their quality of work.

Awesomeness

Working with this company is gr8! Awesome people just like family! Never operated equipment. With time and good bosses you will get 2 no all the machinery. We keep busy and it also gives exercise while u work! I enjoy my job at Partners. So maybe you could 2!😎

A good place to work!

A solid well managed company that strives to give it's customers a quality result and experience for the money being spent on their project. Also, the internal customer service given to the employees I feel is better than it was even 3-4 years ago. The flow of information to employees has improved. *The culture of working safely is highlighted monthly, and anytime new information is available or an event has occurred, it is addressed promptly.

Jobs at Partners Excavating Company

See more jobs

Do or do not; there is no try

Partners’ work culture consists of a laid back a diverse group of hard workers who strive for exceptional quality. Management has a direct and personal relationship with its workers and encourages the quality of performance we expect as a company. From my own leadership perspective, keeping everything moving in a positive direction in order to achieve my team’s goals and delegating accordingly proves to be the most challenging, however my team goes above and beyond to accomplish the tasks set before us everyday, so that in and of itself is one of the most gratifying aspects of my job.

Everyone works together to get a job done. There is a real team atmosphere. The equipment is kept in good working order. I really enjoy the job that I do. Partners is a great company to work for..

Best place to work

I have been in the excavation industry most of my life and I would half to say partners is by far the best place to work everyone treats each other like family and it's always nice to have equipment and tools to get the job done

Partners Excavating Company Management

Company's Management team is open minded and listens to the suggestions/needs of field crews. Definitely feel like a team member and not just another employee. Great work environment and positive work ethic is not overlooked.

Positive

A friendly place to work and over all a great teaching environment. You never hear something can't be done. Everyone in the office is positive with co-workers. Management leads with example of a positive outlook and encourages co-workers.

Working here at Partners Excavating Company is a great experience.Great benefits,great pay,family like atmospere.Very respectful owners.A place I can see myself here for a long time.

"Awesome place to put down your Roots"

Management is great, every single employee is important to the whole company! The owner is there every morning greeting the employees as they come in the door to work. Partners Excavating is a company were employees can start out as a laborer and work his way up the ladder. You will be learning how to operate equipment, installing utilities, and grading. Later if you show the potential you may have the opportunity to become a foreman and/or a superintendent as you learn through the years of employment.

😊

Great place to work. I'd recommend to work for this great comp. Treated fairly by staff and management. Very easy going place of employment. Not sure why people don't stay.

Partners Excavating is a great place to begin your career in excavating, as they will train you and give you opportunities to learn and advance. And are known to give people a second chance.

Hoe man

Excellent management and coworkers to work with! Make coming to work fun! Compensation and benefits on par with the area! Hard work and good attitude you will succeed here!

Quality & integrity

Partners Excavating cares about their reputation and tries to hire good employees who can do quality work and get along well with others. Positive work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners Excavating Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

Partners Excavating Company Reviews by Location

• Partners Excavating Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?