Partners HealthCare(PHS) Employee Reviews

Don’t believe everything you see or here. They appear professional but behind the curtains, I have witnessed providers make fun of patients and collea
Community Obstetrics Gynecology Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chelsea, MANovember 6, 2018
I worked in one of the outpatient health centers and in my experience the leadership is weak, does not address employee conflicts promptly which leads to resentment and a hostile environment. Protocols vary by departments but are tarnished by favoritism.
No support from leadership. Diversity? Well where I worked all positions of power are occupied by Caucasian women.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Leadership lacks accountability
Partners Healthcare at Home- Great benefits but no job growth
Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MANovember 2, 2018
Great benefits but no job growth And age discrimination. Poor management by upper management. My direct manager is great, but have 2 other managers who are elitist and view you simply as rank.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor organization from upper management
Boring job with high pay
Office Temp (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAOctober 31, 2018
at $15/hr both of my summers at partners healthcare were not worth the money. There was no career development and i never felt enriched in my 40 hour work weeks, all summer. The intern program definitely needs a lot of work.Most boring and mundane job I have ever had. All the work we were given was far below mentally stimulating.
Pros
good pay
Cons
boring, full day of work means 8 hours of screentime
great benefits
Billing Specialist/3rd Party Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAOctober 29, 2018
great benefits but the work atmosphere is very stressful a lot of time on the phone and the work is very repetitive making for a long day. trying to learn new system and getting help is not always easy
benefits
Cons
managment
Excellent times
Human Resources Assistant II, BWH (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAOctober 26, 2018
I got to meet a lot of people from different departments within. Everyone was friendly and helpful, we worked as a team, we helped each other out with different duties,
Pros
Working as a team
Cons
No cons
Applications Specilaist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 24, 2018
Overall, a good place to work. Partners moved to Epic Systems and therefore there was a big change in the culture. It is hard to get raises and promotions.
Large company with upward and lateral mobility
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 13, 2018
I worked with PHS first as a travel nurse and then full time on staff. I found them to be well organized and an educationally driven company. I resigned only due to relocation.
Growth and learning potential are unlimited....
Partners e-Care Coordinator and Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 5, 2018
Great place to obtain skills and work really hard. If you work on a project, they will always have you back for maintenance/ future upgrades.

Partners healthcare has lots of room for growth, they offer classes in many areas (public speaking, applications, pay for training etc...)

Your growth and learning potential are unlimited!
Pros
Growth, learning opportunities, leadership roles...
Cons
Salary, expect to work around 70+ hours
Hard But not fair!
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MASeptember 19, 2018
There was no transparency lack of communication and direction from both the leadership team and executive leadership. At the end just felt like I was just an out on their bottom line. removed the red to get back into the black.
Pros
Projects are great
Cons
once project is done so are you!
Partners as a whole
Information Systems Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 19, 2018
Partners is a great place to work most people are friendly.

The IT department management is either micro managing, or they are letting the shift lead and supervisor do as they please and they only take their peoples side and not the rest of the group in to consideration for anything including advancement.
Pros
health Benefits are amazing
Cons
If your not friends with management they can make your days there awful
Great company
Cost Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 12, 2018
This was a very small company that had a great culture. It was a pleasure to work there. They were brought out and this company is missed. Great working conditions
New State of the Art Corporate Office
Desktop Manaager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 10, 2018
Beautiful newly built corporate office hold 4500 employees .
Fast paced, dynamic & sometimes stressful.
Work load is heavy with additional projects being added.

PHS is going thru a wide initiative called 2.0 to save internally as they continue acquisitions around New England.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Work overload
Good company
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2018
Good place to work. The company has given me the ability to work independently. I enjoyed sourcing and interviewing for 9 regions. I was given the liberty to come up with comp along with my manager.
Best employer I've ever had
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 27, 2018
Flexible, Great benefits, Great training, safe enviorment, good pay. Overall great place to work with fabulous culture and extremely smart, driven and passionate employees.
Pros
Cons
Salary
expreince
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  charlstownAugust 27, 2018
It is a good company to work for . If you want to be in the information technology field. Good place to start . A very big company with place all over the state.
Pros
expreince
Cons
2 nd shift
Great People, Mediocre Pay
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 16, 2018
Great place to work, but you often have to leave the company if you want to advance or make a higher salary. As with other healthcare companies, it can be slow moving. The people I work with are the best part.
n/a
Help Desk support (Former Employee) –  Wellesley, MAAugust 15, 2018
The work enviroment was very quiet. i learned how to navigate through the service now software. management was good. the was good. The hardest part of the job was the call volume. The most enjoyable part of the day was when i could help the end user.
Billing Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJuly 16, 2018
Partners atmosphere is great however the pay is very low compared to all other hospitals. Partners offers a lot out work experience and prepares you to be able to adapt in any billing role at any other hospital.
Pros
great work enviorment
Cons
very under paid
stressful place to work
Senior Inpatient Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 14, 2018
had to code at least 5 high dollar cases from 100,000 to 3 million dollars. no diversity. stressful management leadership. good training. great benefits. good exposure to case mix.
Repetitive place to work
Referral Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJuly 6, 2018
the company as a whole is great you just have to really watch the DEPARTMENT you get hired in and the management. Partners Health Care is a gamble with it comes to if you're going to like your position of not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners HealthCare(PHS). Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Partners HealthCare(PHS).

Powered by Comparably