Partners Personnel

Partners Personnel Employee Reviews

Partners Personnel insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

Friendly People quick assignments

Nice friendly people who found me an assignment quickly. The are easy to reach and they work as a team to meet your individual needs. I enjoyed the experience

Good people

Good good people good environment great hours great pay got the job the next day started working the day after love the hours weekly pay what more can you ask for?

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

No holidays off

Some positions are great benefits and pay

Depending on the job, it could be a dead end. No matter how hard working you are, go above and beyond, always on time, flexible, come in on your off days, your job is not secure!

Pros

The pay

Cons

Segregated environment, Management will make passes and if you don't sleep with them QCD in Greenwood, they get you fired and start rumors even after they get you fired, horrible experience and worst job of my life.

Good

They are friendly and also, they are funny people Support you when you need questions or if we need something. They are focusing in his job all the time.

Great Company

Great company to work for. Management cares about the employees who work with them. Company is growing extremely fast and there is plenty of room to grow with them.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Fun

Great people they take the time to help you they treat you real good I learned how to write better resumes ,and how to provide better customer service.

Excelente trato, y servicio

Excelente servicio de parte del personal, sobre todo de la señorita grace gonzalez, me ah prestado ayuda y me ah ayudado a resolver todas mis dudas desde que comencé con mi aplicación, y me ah dado trabajo sin descanso, super recomendada como reclutadora, le doy 5 estrellas,

Best place I have worked in my 32 years of life

The atmosphere is great. The ladies therewant to help you and want your help. They appreciate you and your work. The make sure you feel appreciated, which is very hard to come by these days. Would have loved to stay there if I didn't move to another state.

Pros

Great work environment and many incentives!

Cons

A LOT of over time, takes time away from family

El trabajo kte ofresen el es de un anbiente trankilo y estable

Una de las personas kme contrato ami fue grace Gonzalez fue muy atenta y amable con migo save tartar a su personal me consuge rapudo trabajo

Fantastic Agency

Very straight forward and helpful agency with people who are committed and serious to helping others look for work. Honestly i enjoyed going in for an interview.

Pros

Very useful and helpfil.

Cons

Usually people already waiting when it opens.

Friendly, nice jobs & excellent secretary's n there customer service

Really nice employees n God jobsReally nice n friendly secretary'sReally comprehensive n helpful employees at this locationThey get u working ASAPClose by jobs & reasonable pay rsre

they are very understanding

Look if you are looking for a great staffing company do not look any further this company is the best this is Byron wilt i love working for this staffing company and you should tooo

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing

Was easy to work with them

They are fair and attentive. When there was a payroll issue it was handled quickly. They were very patient with me when walking me through the sign in process for my online timecard. Pay goes directly into the account number you provide right away. Overall they were very easy to work for.

Pros

Remote work/flexible

Cons

Prefer night work

Ambiente de trabajo pesado, El personal de la agencia es muy amable .

El personal de contratación es muy amable pero el ambiente laboral en donde yo trabaje es muy pesado, las chicas son groseras y no hay colaboración entre ellas mismas ,no te dan ninguna capacitación inicial , te varian el sueldo ( me pagaban 13 por hora ,después de unas semanas prometieron pagar 15 la hora y solo obtuve esto por dos semanas, después regrese a el valor inicial ) .

Lack of Communication

They just don't care about the employees who have been loyal to the company...play with your money and end your assignment without a reason..they suck

It's Alright

Good place to work when in need of cash. I would recommend staffing agencies like Partner's if you need work immediately. Your best bet is to work temporary at a staffing agency to build experience so a company can hire you direct.

Pros

Always work available

Cons

To much envy at work

Very nice place to work

The company is a great company to get your foot in the door with and has definite promise to be a long term position for me to build a name for myself

Pros

Good pay and overtime

Cons

Stressful work environment

Entry level

Ok for entry level however there is no work life balance if you have a family. Expect to leave late until all job orders are filled. On-site didn’t help out.

Pros

Monthly incentives

Bad Agency

It was a very bad experience with them I would have to go pick up my check from Moreno Valley when I lived in Temecula and the job location was also in Temecula.

This place is a joke

Do not apply to thru this agency! They only care for getting people information. You are not guaranteed a job. I drove 30 miles they took my info and just told me if theirs a opening they will let me know. And I told them I really need a job. I don’t know why they post that they “urgently” need people.

Cons

Some of the jobs are tough/ you will get a job.

You will get a job within the week. The pay is alright. Some of the jobs are not as bad as other agencies. The secretaries are kind and polite. You leave with a smile from the Staffing agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Partners Personnel with