Partners Pharmacy
Happiness rating is 46 out of 100

Partners Pharmacy Employee Reviews

United States179 reviews

partnerpharmacistco-workeremployeetechnicianmedicationtrainbenefit

Plenty of hours and stress

Don’t do it. You’ll will get burned out fast. Just get the experience and find something else. Your sanity means more. Always understaffed and unprofessional.

Pros

Overtime

No work/life balance

Even if your schedule said your getting off at 10pm, you cant leave till everything is done. On a good night maybe 11:30-12:00am on bad nights this could mean 1:00-3:00am.Management suck, and the IP does not care about his employees.

It’s a job

It’s just a job. No room for advancement. You do the work you get paid. They feed you pretty often. You get a decent amount of PTO. The job is very detail oriented.

Zero stars

A miserable, toxic place to work. The lack of professionalism is staggering. The incompetence of management is enormous. The lack of pay and their general disdain for the people actually doing the work is mind boggling.Much better options out there, don't bother with this place.

Pros

Cons

Too many to list, look up how low they rate as a place work online

October 6, 2021
We are sorry to read that you felt this way regarding your experience at Partners Pharmacy. We adhere to all principles of professionalism and continuously seek to ensure we are paying salaries at market rate. We have an open door policy and address all complaints about employees’ working conditions.

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional workplace, there’s favoritism and retaliation against you if you speak up for yourself. There is no appreciation shown to hard working employees. No room for growth and hard to get a raise.

September 8, 2021
We are sorry to read that you felt this way regarding your experience at Partners Pharmacy. We recognize hard work and always seek to promote from within as we value our employee’s career development. We have an open door policy and encourage employees to voice their concerns without fear of retaliation.

Don’t Work here

The best thing about this place is the people you will meet along the way. The company only takes care of management. Although some of them hate it there. Absolutely no room to advance

Pros

The people you will meet

August 26, 2021
We are sorry to hear you feel this way. The Company cares about all of its employees and is constantly seeking to promote from within. We value our employees and their career development.

Very unorganized

Management unorganized, workers on the floor were rude nasty and showed colorism. Work flow is very intense for night shifts. Wouldn’t suggest if you don’t like work high school drama

Pros

Fast pace

Cons

Everything else

Ehhhhh, it’s OK.

It’s not five stars. Three is being generous. Third year in a row of not getting raises, hours still are cut by Covid. They boast in the monthly meetings how great the company is growing yet we still have wages cut and no raises in sight.Management is a joke, they do nothing to show appreciation for the dedication the employees have shown during covid and handling the aftermath. Workloads are heavy, but manageable. Co-workers are awesome, really diverse people. Breaks are also nice.

Pros

Breaks, easy going, good benefits

Cons

No raises, low wages, no employee appreciation

Positive workplace with great employees

It was a great company to work for flexible with my hours and appreciated for my hard work. Due to a family leave of absence I had to leave the profession for a while but I kept my license active because I knew I wanted to return.

Pros

Easy to talk to manager.

Cons

Sometimes could be overworked

Horrible company

The absolute worst company I've ever worked for. the closest job I've ever had to be in treated like a modern-day slave. The AP pharmacy Partners Pharmacy dispensing machine was the most unreliable piece of equipment I've ever had to service and they will make you service it double shifts. They will watch you work through the remote camera and will call you to yell at you on the telephone in the tiny room where the machine is located when you don't fix the machine quickly enough. When you order parts the parts will be worn out and used. They will never send you new parts.Do not take a position with this company.

October 29, 2020
Partners Pharmacy’s AP PassPort dispensing machines operate 24/7 365 days a year to provide care and medications to our long term care residents. Partners Pharmacy has remote cameras set up for all AP PassPort machines so that we can provide 24-7 remote support to our clients and field technicians on call. Our goal is to troubleshoot issues as fast as possible. When a field technician is servicing the machine, we often use these cameras to provide them with remote support. Additionally, these cameras are used for security purposes with regard to our equipment and supplies used to support the PassPort machine. Additionally, replacement parts are usually new, but sometimes refurbished parts are used. All refurbished parts are tested and inspected before they are used to ensure they are up to Partners Pharmacy’s standards. All field service technicians are notified upon hire that the role requires the employee to be on call 24-7. We are sorry that you felt you did not have a positive experience with Partners Pharmacy. Please feel free to reach out to Cristina Peguero at 908.325.3741 with any further concerns about your employment and/or the AP PassPort machines.

Great place to work!

I don’t have any complaints at all. The work environment is amazing Managers and staff treat each other like family and you don’t ever regret going in everyday.

Pharmacy Technician

● Work-life balanceHuge turnover there.Floor technician supervisor sucks and has no communication skills at all.Dont pay you enough for the amount of work you do.You honestly have no set schedule or specific shift when you start working there.communication between the managers n technicians suck.● Pay & benefitsGood benefits but pay sucks they basically pay you on how long you’ve had your licenses● OverallGood benefits but pay sucks they basically pay you on how long you’ve had your licenses.No set schedule.Huge turnover of technicians leaving.Communication between mangers and technicians is horrible

Miserable place to work// Don t do it

Everyone from ceo Spero(lets his managers manage with abuse of power) to managers and directors are fake and awful people. They don’t give a you know what about you but will smile to your face. They hate when you know more then they do about the job. Way under paid and expect to do 2 or 3 jobs when don’t pay enough for one job assignment. They did nothing about COVID back in March til I mentioned will call Springfield health dept. since then they are still clueless how to handle that situation. Do NOT work here. Absolutely disgusting awful miserable place with complete brainless uncaring people in powerfulPlaces.

very good

I learned a lot in this company that I can teach to other people too. This is like my second home and my co-workers are very nice . In every job , there's always a hardest part & best part, the hardest part is to talk with the nurses who are not respectful but we have to deal with them because this is part of my job, but the best part is when someone tells you " thank you for your help " . it means I did my job and I know that I helped them with smile.

Typical day

It is our job to fill prescriptions for daily deliveries. We make sure that everything packed, correct, and toted properly before leaving the building. The great thing about this job is that there are no customers, and a lax dress code. You don't have to bill insurance or enter medications, just fill them and get them out the door.

People make the difference

Work is a necessary evil and even as much as we prefer not to HAVE to do it, it is the heart of the people around me that make me happy to be here. We have some of the most caring, fun, hard working people I have ever had to pleasure to work with.

Partners Pharmacy

the pharmacy management is knowledgeable and supportive, the pharmacy team strives to provide best in class service to customers and patients. Every day is different, communication is essential to bridge the relationships of the facility and pharmacy. Partners Pharmacy technology is unsurpassed with the PassPort which provides the facilities with a inhouse packaging system for their medications.

Small but mighty

Partners PA is a great place to work. all successful businesses can experience hectic days but, at partners, we all come together to ensure the job gets done quickly, and proficiently, often going above and beyond to assist our fellow employees. everyone is very close and personable, allowing for a less tense workspace while remaining professional and efficient. I can honestly say, Partners PA is my second family.

Great management, everyone works to get out and to help each other when needed

Operations manager is the most accommodating person I’ve ever worked for. Through the 4 years I’ve been here every time I’ve needed time off, or I’ve gotten sick she has helped me. She even drove me to the hospital when I couldn’t do so myself. She’s the person that keeps the floor techs together, and she deserves recognition. Working here has its ups and down, like every place has, but in the end we always come out on top because of the solidarity of this staff.

Overall

I feel that we are doing good work and helping our customers. I feel we could have a little more clarity about the rules governing the boundaries of our job and a little help generating leads.

Transferred here after working in retail for many years. I love the change, its a much better field with much less stress. I enjoy working here, the management actually looks out for you and will make sure you are doing well. If I had to do it all over again, I would make the switch 100% of the time.

Common questions about Partners Pharmacy

Answered by current and former employees at Partners Pharmacy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.7
InHerSight Score
1.0Personal Development
1.5Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight