Partners In Care Employee Reviews

Not the place to be
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2019
they don't have large our cases almost all of the cases are four hours a day or less the phone's ringing off the hook when you want to speak to the coordinator you have to call between 10 and 12 times before you get through to someone when you physically go there you see that the coordinators are talkin about personal things away from their desk and just allowing the phones to ring off the hook
Pros
You get a paycheck at the end of the week so it's better than nothing
Cons
Too many to list
Productive fun reliable
Home health aid/hospice (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 17, 2019
Meeting new patient daily interacting with them making sure they are taken care of.living in a clean environment eating right n taking there medicine daily
Pros
Free lunch etc
Cons
Health insurance
The Plain Truth
Community Health Aide (p.r.n.) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2019
Do not run for this company. They boast rewards, but the best reward is the so called free training, where the trainees are required to pay for a sad quality textbook.
Pros
Cons
Many
Great company for part time work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2019
This company is great for part time work home health aides. It’s best if you get more then one supervisor number for cases. Medical team is great to work with.
the work place is ok
Visiting Nurse Service of New York (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 1, 2019
At first you will get cases and it will be fine but if you want to move up to a different position you will not be able to no matter how hard you try. If you go to school they will not work with your class schedule. so you will have to work around their schedule with school or drop out. I would never recommend working there at all.
Pros
Cons
you will be going to different people houses and dealing with their mess
just there
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Levittown, NYMarch 19, 2019
can improve,.Are you someone who likes to grow? Do you constantly seek to improve yourself and become better?

If you do, then we have something in common.

I’m very passionate about personal growth. It was just 4 years ago when I discovered my passion for growing and helping others grow. At that time, I was 22 and in my final year of university. As I thought about the meaning of life, I realized there was nothing more meaningful than to pursue a life of development and betterment. It is through improving ourselves that we get the most out of life.

After a year and a half of actively pursuing growth and helping others to grow through my personal development blog, I realize there is never an end to the journey of self improvement.

The more I grow, the more I realize there is so much out there I don’t know, so much that I have to learn.

For sure, there is always something about o
Great Company to Work for
HA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2019
I learned a lot from this company, I would indeed recommend it to friends or family members. One of the best home health aide agencies in the tri state area.
good Stepping stone for success after finishing classes
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 17, 2019
The work was not heavy but a lot of traveling an not enough communication with superior.Also not enough work hours or clients .This is a good place to start your career as a nurse .
Benefits
Cons
Not enough cases
What to say about this company
client advocate and liaison (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 15, 2019
I really have nothing good or bad to say about this company it is what it is...you are giving a case and sometimes it is far out of your way some of the people wanted you to come in and some rejected you
Great place!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 13, 2019
I enjoyed my time working for Partners in Care, my supervisor was amazing and very understanding. I could call her with a question and she always had an answer for me.
Pros
Flexible schedules and plenty of cases
Fun place to work in
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2019
Partners in care has offered me a lot of opportunity for carreer growth. In partners in care, I have gotten a lot of work experience and job satisfaction. I have also received a lot of certifications as well. Some of the certifations I have are Hospice, Health Coach, OSHA.
Pros
Free trainings
Not a good place
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2019
The supervisor and head bosses are t very nice they are disrespectful they don’t tear you a human being you get under paid Nd never acknowledged about your hard work
Efficient work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2019
While there I learned the ins and outs of the Home Health Aide work experience. It's a good place to get started and gain experience and out your skills to the test.
just get the training and go work somewhere
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 14, 2019
they offer the best training for H HA but after that they dont have clients so you wont be able to make enough money to pay your bills, supervisors never pick your call. overall, pay is good and benefit is great but if you are looking for money to pay your bills partners in care wont help you.
the enjoyable part is the smile you put on resident face after offering care, the sad part is leaving your resident or ending a case.
Pros
benefits! benefits!! Benefits!!!
Cons
no jobs, rude receptionist, they never pick their calls
Great job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2019
Transfered me from being an intern from college to a real professional. Gave me on the job training to prepare me for thr medical feild. Great oppertunities for growth.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough hours to work
provider
provider (Former Employee) –  2010 E Business Hwy 83 Donna Tx , 78537February 6, 2019
Good providing company . I worked for my grandma as a provider I would take care of her, I would clean her apartment and cook for her set up her medications weekly it was an easy job for me and i loved doing it i have respect for all elderly people i just wanted to do something different .
love it
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2019
this was the original agency to certify me and although they are strict with the classes they are workable people. it was fun for me i loved it and they protect their workers.
Pros
salary, benefits, hours
Cons
classes get jam pretty fast and you have to wait long to get in
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2019
I loved working with Partner In Care. The Staff was fun and nice. I would recommend friend to work there. The place is very beautiful and is in the Center of NY.
Pros
Nice place
Cons
No break
A very fulfilling place to work
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2019
Working in the home with the patient helping them. Do the daily tasks was very fulfilling for me. I enjoy working with the elderly community they bring peace of mind into my world.
Pros
Working with the elderly
Cons
Miserable supervisor
Ok work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2019
It's not a bad place to work,I get along well with every patient I've had in the nine years I've been employed with them,Never had a problem so far and I would like to keep it that way
Pros
Learn more
Cons
Short breaks