Partners in Learning, Inc.
View all Partners in Learning, Inc. reviews

Partners in Learning, Inc.

Partners in Learning, Inc. Employee Review

Partners in Learning, Inc. ABA Therapist Review - Don’t recommend it

As much as I love my coworkers and the kids unfortunately there’s more cons than pros.Hourly staff don’t get PTO or vacation time Short staffed everydayNo communication No room to move upPay is extremely low compared to other companies Benefits and a different type of 401k 30 minute breaks but non paidSick time is a load of bull they follow NJ sick leave so you only get paid for certain things Occasionally free lunch but very rare

Pros

Great people to work with, kids are great

Cons

Short breaks, no communication, poor management, no way to move up in the company, poor pay, no PTO/paid vacation/sick time, not enough staff every single day, not worth it

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Kids are great, pay is not good

I loved my kids. Felt like I made a difference. The upper management is a joke and will make you feel bad if you don’t feel comfortable doing something or need to change your schedule. You work a lot and hard, which is fine but you don’t get paid well for it. Was told I was going to be safety care trained and that never happened. BCBAs are supportive and helpful.

Pros

Working with the kids

Cons

Only a 30 minute break for 11 hour shift, pay
Same location

Inexperienced and unqualified management

Do not work here. If there is one thing I would say to anyone it is that. The 2 directors of behavioral health do not even have their BCBA credential yet are giving input on behavior plans and programming for students. They pay their workers low wage so the employees they hire are very inexperienced and unwilling to learn due to lack of motivation. They are behind in the field of ABA and punish students for stereotypy and physically pull kids out from under tables or to other rooms. Very abusive environment.
Same location

Good Place to Start Out if Interested in ABA

The training here is good. There are a lot of people around to help answer questions. The role itself was sometimes stressful, as you were sometimes unprepared to handle certain circumstances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners in Learning, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Learn about Partners in Learning, Inc. in popular locations

• Partners in Learning, Inc.
  • Don’t recommend it