Partners in Learning, Inc.
View all Partners in Learning, Inc. reviews

Partners in Learning, Inc.

Partners in Learning, Inc. Employee Review

Partners in Learning, Inc. Behavior Technician Review - Very unorganized

First, there is a relatively high turnover rate and there is really no incentive to retain staff. I’ve worked in this field for some time and this is the lowest pay I’ve received. You’re schedule is constantly changed throughout the day, you’ll be asked to work a longer shift last minute, and you’ll be placed into situations that you were not trained to handle. Considering that there is a high risk of burn out in this industry, some personal time is important, but if you are hourly staff you do not accrue PTO

Pros

Building relationships with students and have a chance to improve their quality of life

Cons

Just about everything else

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Versatile work environment with plenty of opportunity

Partners In Learning has taught me an enormous amount about ABA and Practice Management. Although it can sometimes be hectic, this organization makes a real impact on children with autism's lives. Every day is different and presents a new challenge but leaves you feeling rewarded at the end of the day. The Director leads by example and promotes an innovative & adaptive mentality. Leadership encourages feedback and creates an open environment for change. Being that it is a small business, job responsibilities can vary significantly.

Pros

Flexible schedule, autonomy, steady hours, always something to do

Cons

Short lunch breaks, tight budget
Same location

Great company

This Non-Profit does amazing things for children with Autism. I was very hesitant about applying since I don't have a degree or certs in Special Education but I am so glad I did. I love my coworkers and the accomplishments my students have made.

Es un ambiente un poco difícil pero muy agradable.

Me gusto mucho trabajar en este lugar pero no es un lugar seguro para dar estabilidad a una persona.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners in Learning, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Learn about Partners in Learning, Inc. in popular locations

• Partners in Learning, Inc.
  • Very unorganized