Partners in Recovery Employee Reviews

The CC of my ACT team was unfit for position
Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2019
I worked with some great Co-workers, however high turnover due to a incompetent Clinical coordinator. The HR generalist was awful. Otherwise HR staff were pretty good. Overall I liked the job, however I was uncomfortable working under the CC For ethical reasons. I didn’t want to quit but I thought I needed to to Preserve my Professional certifications.
Dont appreciate good employees
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 11, 2019
Management is awful at communicating. No annual reviews no increase of wage possible. In the last month i was there 15 percent of employees resigned.
Poor Management and leadership!
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 2, 2019
-No follow through by clinical director or cc
-No organization no teamwork or Structure
-Team doesn’t work collaboratively.
- Teammates strengths are not utilized.
- No integrity everybody knows everybody’s business too much gossiping from higher ups. Cc ect.
Cons
Advancement and professional development are encouraged
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 18, 2019
Advancement and professional development are encouraged.
Work/life balance is difficult.
Rewarding work.
Mileage reimburesement.
Tuition reimbursement.
Pay is not the best.
Behavioral Health Services
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 5, 2019
Partners in Recovery is one of the top Behavioral Health clinics in Phoenix serving adults with serious mental illness. The clinic at Metro center serves 1800 clients for medication management, integrated care, housing support, employment support, and daily group activities for skill building.
Pros
As case manager you are allowed to dictate your own schedule.
Cons
Low morale of staff
Approach with caution, have an open mind.
Recovery Navigator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2019
If you want executive management by a female club, you will do fine. If they don't like you, your job will be difficult. If you can fly under the radar, you will have a decent chance at survival.
If you want to play games, take long lunches and leave work early - apply at PIR. Lots of misguided fun.
Nice team!
RN community Treatment (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 28, 2019
Loved my job as a nurse. We all worked well together.I only left due to a foot disability .Had surgery and would love to go back . The patients were always interesting.
Don’t work here! Treat staff like children.
SMI Case Manager (Former Employee) –  MessJune 15, 2019
Staff are rude to clients. Manager was immature, manager played favorites and it was very obvious. Manager would discipline staff in front of other staff. She was very unprofessional. Worked at the Higley and Baseline office.
Pros
Pay not to bad
Cons
To many to mention
Messy AF Gateway
N/A (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 19, 2019
If you actually care about helping people don’t work here! It’s so sad that nobody or very few I should say know what their actual job is. I feel like 95% of the employees just come for the paycheck. The PCP at Gateway is a fraud and shouldn’t be practicing any kind of medicine! It’s unfortunate seeing these people come in needing help and it not getting done!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Where do I start!?
Stressful, fast paced, but rewarding
Case Manager/BHT (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZMarch 21, 2019
Stressful work but very rewarding if you enjoy the behavioral health field. Must be able to handle both clerical work and field work with clients. Management seems to be getting on its feet still as the turnover is high.
Excellent company
Integrated Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 6, 2019
Working for PIR was a great agency to start my second year as a Case Manager. PIR taught me a lot and provided all sorts of trainings you need to be prepared to be the best Case Manager you can be for the members we serve.
I worked as a Case Manager for approximately 9 1/2 months
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 26, 2019
This job was such a challenge. I maintained a case load of 40-60 members with Serious Mental Health issues, and challenges. Out of those members, I had no less than 10-15, who were on court ordered treatment. This means that I was to provide home visits for these members, every 30 days. It was very challenging, and difficult at times.
I had a great team of co-workers and supervisors, while employed there.
In January of 2014, the funding for the agency was eliminated, and my position was no longer needed. They only kept a handful of case managers on board.
Pros
Fantastic learning experience, good team work, great management
Cons
Was laid off, due to loss of funding
All about Quantity!!
SMI CM (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 5, 2019
Working at PIR is not worth the stress. PIR cannot maintain employees and they have an extremely high turn around. PIR does not care about the quality of care. Their only care is quantity and money. I worked for PIR for three years without a raise, and SMI clients have no accountability.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
No appreciation and no encouragement!! PIR only cares about encounters!!
Company does not have very good supervisor supervision. CEO and HR will not help or assist when needed.
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2019
PIR is a good company to work for and they do promote from within. However their managers cant be trusted and will give write ups even if you didn't anything. They also will ask you to do things that are unethical.
Pros
you are able to promote within
Cons
manage has a tenendcy to lie and will not have your back.
Stressful
Case Manager for severely mentally ill population (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 20, 2019
If you like being chained to your computer, constantly behind, expected to diagnose people in assessments and ISPs, have endless and useless trainings and meetings...where you think you are helping people but you actually don't....this is the job for you.

High turnover on Case Managers...it isn't worth all the drama and stress for the small amount you make.
Pros
Cons
everything
Poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  PIR ArrowheadJanuary 18, 2019
PIR was a great place to work under the previous management and l enjoyed being part of the team. With the changes in management, the place has deteriorated, there is a lot of backstabbing, CC’s incompetence, no leadership skills and the clinic is ran like their own homes. Some CM’s lick the CC’s boots to survive, buying them dtinks, foods etc. Some CC’s spend most of their time backbiting with her favorite staff. Anyone not in their circle is victimized and bullied. The SA and CD are unapproachable and staff have no support. No respect for staff and they encourage bullying. It’s a shame and l hope the CEO reads this review and conduct their own investigation. There is discrimination and to survive you have to lick the management boots! CC’s are insecure and anyone who is more qualified is a threat to them! No wonder the performance at Arrowhead clinic is going down! It's a shame!
Pros
Working with the Clients
Cons
Heavy caseload, poor management, discrimination bullying
No comment
Integrated Care Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 5, 2019
Time is normally wasted during morning meetings. There is also on-site 2-3 hours meeting the first 3 Thursday of the month which takes away time to be as productive as I will like. Currently, management is not supportive. The hardest part of the job is managing large case load.
Pros
employee recognitions
Cons
large case loads
great clients and hard working staff
Receptionist (office assistant) (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 30, 2018
I love the job... love the clients... learned so much about patience and understanding and true kindness. this is a place where you can see the true person. Good or bad.

busy phones and often same people, so you learn them. best part of my job is the people. all walks of life working together to find a reason to get better and stay better. Hardest part... too much to finish and not enough time to finish it.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
no raises.
Stressful
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZNovember 29, 2018
This job underpays and over works it's employees. The is no room for advancement, unless someone steps down form a CC position. This company is non supportive.
Fast paced, great experience with SMI population
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 1, 2018
Overall a good organization. There needs to be more training (shadowing, more thorough training with the paperwork and resources). Good place to start.
Pros
nice coworkers, working with the clients
Cons
very stressful at times