Partners in Recovery Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Enjoyed learning
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Arrowhead Ranch, AZMay 22, 2018
I enjoyed learning about the case management process. In all honesty you really have to watch your self in sharing your personal life, management was a bit judgmental and some very cut throat.
Pros
Hours
Cons
driving
Fun to work at
Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 1, 2018
Everyday is different due to having clients to are mentally unstable. The managers are willing to provide support and give you guidance when dealing with a difficult case
Pros
Good atmosphere in the work place
Cons
Sometimes have to take patients to the hospital and get out late night
Stressful and Needs New Management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 26, 2018
Time management is key to work in this environment. Management needs to be staffed soon. Too much cases per case manager and they are not being paid enough to work.
Challenging
Addiction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 22, 2018
Partners was a slow pace employment, with no advancement opportunity. Staff challenges and management challenges while serving that client of DSS for treatment and benefits. TCA cash assistance and Food stamps. Also making sure that the client was connected to treatment if after the evaluation having Substance Use Disorders..
Pros
Serving DSS clients
Cons
No management and staff supports.
Enjoyed Serving SMI Population
ACT INDEPENDENT LIVING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 5, 2018
Partners in recovery was an awesome opportunity to learn more about the SMI population and provide them with service. I enjoyed my working experience with the company.
Pros
Serving others
Poor Work Environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJanuary 2, 2018
Employees were overworked and very under-payed. Department morale was extremely low and there were high levels of stress on a day to day basis. This company would not be a good work environment for anyone who does not handle stress well.
Stressfull with poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2017
Everyone is over worked due to their case loads and people were leaving left and right. Management does not know how to keep any of their employees and raises were a myth. They play around with the numbers so your case load will continue to grow and the company would not hire another case manager. No organization on who is taking vacation and who is still working.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great Place to Work
Director of Quality Management (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 7, 2017
The best SMI Provider in the Valley. On the cutting edge of treatment and a great culture. The clinics have large open spaces that foster a community feeling.
Case Management
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  AZOctober 31, 2017
The pay doesn't rival amount of pressure and work. Aside from Case Management week, which consists of a bag of candy and wearing silly outfits, there is very little appreciation. However, management, most managers in the clinic, I mean, are wonderful and supportive. I've never been turned away. They are understanding because many are/were recent CM. They continue to add responsibility to your job but refuse to add money to your check.
Management in the clinics is not the problem. I learned that people who haven't worked in case management for over an extended period of time, should not compare their decades-old experience to the demands of today.

Every excuse is made to justify lack of pay increase, but the moment you don't perform satisfactorily, you'll know immediately. There will always be gossip in the workplace, but when you have the support of your management team, you're ok. And you will have that!
Terrible, abusive, management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  West Valley clinic, Peoria, AZSeptember 2, 2017
PIR West Valley was a terrible place to work. I enjoyed working with my clients and helping them become self-sufficient, but it was a negative environment. My CC was incompetent, encouraged bullying, and played favorites with her staff. The clinical director lacks management experience.
Pros
Good benefits and pay.
Cons
Incompetent management. Bullying, lies, intimidation.
awesome place to make my contribution as a peer. amazing mentors, and recovery-oriented leadership.
recovery navigator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2017
awesome place to make my contribution as a peer. amazing mentors, and recovery-oriented leadership, constant reminder about why we are in this field to help people, pay can be a little bit better though. Also, too much focus on paperwork, But I understand the necessity of it. Love my job as a recovery navigator
Pros
love recovery-oriented culture, inspirational emails, lunch and learn and positive messages from the recovery cheerleader
Cons
heavy emphasis on clinical paperwork
intern
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
wasn't the place for me, definitely slacking management and organization, great social workers but not very efficient method of treatment, caseloads were too heavy for social workers, too much documentation required.
Big company. Challenging population
Integrated Treatment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2017
This company seems to care about the population they serve. There are logistic concerns with such a widespread and diverse workforce and treatment options. Very busy work day.
Pros
good pay/care about clients
SMI Case Management
SMI Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2017
I enjoy assisting people and trying to help get people to be independent and self sufficient. Unfortunately, continuity of care is difficult due to the very high turnover of Case Managers and other staff. It is a constant struggle to try and provide actual care to the members while completing all the required paperwork without necessary technology.
Productive and easy going work place
Campus Intern Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 19, 2017
A typical day at work at PIR is coming in to a great group of co-workers. I sorted the clothes in the clothing room. Organized the housing room. Filing. Made calls to patients to confirm appointments.
Pros
Co-workers and my manager
Cons
Short lunch
Productive fast paced work environment
Billing Manager/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2017
Follow the established workflow process and you will exceed all of managements expectations. I learned that the patients and their well being come first. Management is subpar the best I have ever been around. The amount of knowledge they possess is incredible. Fun-Friendly environment. High stress volume to get claims processed and reconciled timely. Making connections with others in the field.
great experience
ACT case manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2017
Leaving this agency is something I now regret, at first the lack of training available concerned me however the individuals I worked with were incredibly helpful and open to any questions I had. The upper management at times could be very micro managing but it was mostly to ensure proficiency. I truly enjoyed my time with this Agency.
Professional setting
MEDICAL ACT Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2016
Great place to work, great pay. Excellent supervisor, nurses, pyschiatrist. Great workplace, helpful professional HR department. Training personnel were great.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work load
Great Clinical Coordinators
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2016
When I worked there I couldn't have asked for a better clinical coordinator to oversee my day to day tasks. She was extremely supportive and genuinely cared. I believe it is imperative to have strong and supportive upper management who care and support their employees. Yes, it was stressful. It's social work come on but with a strong support team it is doable. Unfortunately, I had to go do to personal and family related issues, but I have no regrets about my times spent working there.
Pros
great managemnt
Cons
No ot
Company gym
Billing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 15, 2016
Great place to work, managers and co-workers are very down to earth people and great pay... If you like spread sheets this is the place for you.