Partners in Recovery

Partners in Recovery Employee Reviews in Peoria, AZ

Stressful and Needs New Management
Time management is key to work in this environment. Management needs to be staffed soon. Too much cases per case manager and they are not being paid enough to work.
Excellent company
Working for PIR was a great agency to start my second year as a Case Manager. PIR taught me a lot and provided all sorts of trainings you need to be prepared to be the best Case Manager you can be for the members we serve.
West Valley clinic sucks!!!
There is a very large caseload and no support from upper management. Clinical director was incompetent to say the lease and very passive aggressive. My clinical director was good and that made it somewhat bearable to work there.

They play favorites and the gossip was way too much gor people that are supposed to be adults upper management included.

No room for advancement unless you brown nose. Clients always in crisis and they don't get support either. I felt sorry for them.

This company has no idea what they are doing and it shows in the culture at each clinic they operate. So if you want to work in the case management graveyard where case managers go to die or when you just don't have what it takes then this place is for you.

If you want to do more with your life then avoid this place and company like the plague. Now i understand why all of my family and previous co workers laughed when i told them i worked for this company.

Apply at your own risk.
Enjoyed Serving SMI Population
Partners in recovery was an awesome opportunity to learn more about the SMI population and provide them with service. I enjoyed my working experience with the company.
Pros
Serving others
Poor Work Environment
Employees were overworked and very under-payed. Department morale was extremely low and there were high levels of stress on a day to day basis. This company would not be a good work environment for anyone who does not handle stress well.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Terrible, abusive, management
PIR West Valley was a terrible place to work. I enjoyed working with my clients and helping them become self-sufficient, but it was a negative environment. My CC was incompetent, encouraged bullying, and played favorites with her staff. The clinical director lacks management experience.
Pros
Good benefits and pay.
Cons
Incompetent management. Bullying, lies, intimidation.
Management has no respect or concern about their employees within the West Valley Clinic. I would advise individuals to avoid the bully mentality and abuse of power exhibited at this location.
ok place to work
overall the company is making improvements, however they place high demands on employees, and case loads are to heavy.
Pros
great clients and team members
Cons
quotes
Great team work
There is no typical day, each day brought a new challenge to the position with a new lesson to learn. Working with the adults was very challenging and a learning experience. Management and co-work were all very compassionate about their work. The hardest part of the job was safety. Sometimes the clients were not emotionally stable became at risk to either themselves or others. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see client live independently and live their life to their fullest.
Pros
Wonderful co-workers, supportive teams, trainings
Cons
Safty concerns when completing home visits. Had to leave due furthering my education
Case managers work hard there and really care for the people they serve.
If you are a person who dont want to advance then this company may be for you. Just dont count on be supported.
Pros
Off on weeends and one hour lunches.
Cons
Very little support from your upline
High pace mental health clinic
I work an 8-10 hour day. I have learned to multi-task and make appropriate decisions that benefit the lives of people with a mental illness.
I enjoy the pace of the job and the fact that a typical day is not the same.
Pros
I like the location of the place I work
Good supervisors
I loved my supportive team. Supervisor was great to work for.
I enjoyed working for my company and it gave me self worth.
Worked for the company for long time. One of the oldest employees age and length of employment. I worked in more then one capacity I started as a case manager for the mentally ill. went to Benefit specialist. and was laid off as they dispelled that position. Came back as a Rehab. specialist, Benefit mentor. and filled in many times in that roll when needed and asked my site manager. I had vast contacts in many different areas and enjoyed having the wealth of info. I was one of two in the company that was able to train with a lawyer regarding. social security and helping clients to understand the process.
Understood most of the clients needs and wants, Over all I really like the job that I had and was given the freedom to work in other areas besides just my job if needed. I was given freedom to think on my own. I felt like a made a difference. And was awarded for it. which made one feel even better about the job.

The hardest part of the job was thinking outside the box to help the seariously mentally ill. and to teach them to help themselves. Most all co workers enjoyed working with me and asking me for info as I was one of the oldest employees at the out patent client. We had always enjoyed birthdays, with potlucks, or food was brought in. We were awarded many lunches or given gas cards when our paper work was up to par.
Productive, tight managment
Very tight management by underqualified people
Able to use skills independently when seeing patients
Pros
use skills individually as needed
Cons
paranoid managers