Partners in Recovery

Partners in Recovery Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Advancement and professional development are encouraged
Advancement and professional development are encouraged.
Work/life balance is difficult.

Rewarding work.

Mileage reimburesement.

Tuition reimbursement.

Pay is not the best.
Management and salaries
Management is awful and they only act nice when someone big shows up. The salary we all get for the work we do is not fair, and the way management pushes us to do so much in so little time. I’m back using school for my masters in health care management to see if that helps to move up in the company, I love my coworkers
The CC of my ACT team was unfit for position
I worked with some great Co-workers, however high turnover due to a incompetent Clinical coordinator. The HR generalist was awful. Otherwise HR staff were pretty good. Overall I liked the job, however I was uncomfortable working under the CC For ethical reasons. I didn’t want to quit but I thought I needed to to Preserve my Professional certifications.
Behavioral Health Services
Partners in Recovery is one of the top Behavioral Health clinics in Phoenix serving adults with serious mental illness. The clinic at Metro center serves 1800 clients for medication management, integrated care, housing support, employment support, and daily group activities for skill building.
Pros
As case manager you are allowed to dictate your own schedule.
Cons
Low morale of staff
Approach with caution, have an open mind.
If you want executive management by a female club, you will do fine. If they don't like you, your job will be difficult. If you can fly under the radar, you will have a decent chance at survival.
If you want to play games, take long lunches and leave work early - apply at PIR. Lots of misguided fun.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Nice team!
Loved my job as a nurse. We all worked well together.I only left due to a foot disability .Had surgery and would love to go back . The patients were always interesting.
Company does not have very good supervisor supervision. CEO and HR will not help or assist when needed.
PIR is a good company to work for and they do promote from within. However their managers cant be trusted and will give write ups even if you didn't anything. They also will ask you to do things that are unethical.
Pros
you are able to promote within
Cons
manage has a tenendcy to lie and will not have your back.
Good hours
Cant beat a M-F 8-5 schedule. No company car so you have to drive your own, which is a lot. Company does mileage reimbursement, but doesnt help the wear and tear on your car. Caseloads are a lot to handle at times. It is a relaxed place to work, schedule your own days and depending on your mananger, not a lot of micromanaging. Paid holidays off. Rewarding to see clients that are struggling with their recovery to see them do well and live independently on their own.
Pros
Long lunches, weekends off
Cons
No raises, high productivity levels
Very demanding and stressful
The job is very stressful and demanding. Not enough time to take care of the people they serve, and at times you can spend almost the entire day with one client. If you do not get your documentation completed on time, you get a write up.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Too much work, not enough time
Fun to work at
Everyday is different due to having clients to are mentally unstable. The managers are willing to provide support and give you guidance when dealing with a difficult case
Pros
Good atmosphere in the work place
Cons
Sometimes have to take patients to the hospital and get out late night
Stressfull with poor management
Everyone is over worked due to their case loads and people were leaving left and right. Management does not know how to keep any of their employees and raises were a myth. They play around with the numbers so your case load will continue to grow and the company would not hire another case manager. No organization on who is taking vacation and who is still working.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great Place to Work
The best SMI Provider in the Valley. On the cutting edge of treatment and a great culture. The clinics have large open spaces that foster a community feeling.
awesome place to make my contribution as a peer. amazing mentors, and recovery-oriented leadership.
awesome place to make my contribution as a peer. amazing mentors, and recovery-oriented leadership, constant reminder about why we are in this field to help people, pay can be a little bit better though. Also, too much focus on paperwork, But I understand the necessity of it. Love my job as a recovery navigator
Pros
love recovery-oriented culture, inspirational emails, lunch and learn and positive messages from the recovery cheerleader
Cons
heavy emphasis on clinical paperwork
intern
wasn't the place for me, definitely slacking management and organization, great social workers but not very efficient method of treatment, caseloads were too heavy for social workers, too much documentation required.
Big company. Challenging population
This company seems to care about the population they serve. There are logistic concerns with such a widespread and diverse workforce and treatment options. Very busy work day.
Pros
good pay/care about clients
SMI Case Management
I enjoy assisting people and trying to help get people to be independent and self sufficient. Unfortunately, continuity of care is difficult due to the very high turnover of Case Managers and other staff. It is a constant struggle to try and provide actual care to the members while completing all the required paperwork without necessary technology.
Productive and easy going work place
A typical day at work at PIR is coming in to a great group of co-workers. I sorted the clothes in the clothing room. Organized the housing room. Filing. Made calls to patients to confirm appointments.
Pros
Co-workers and my manager
Cons
Short lunch
Productive fast paced work environment
Follow the established workflow process and you will exceed all of managements expectations. I learned that the patients and their well being come first. Management is subpar the best I have ever been around. The amount of knowledge they possess is incredible. Fun-Friendly environment. High stress volume to get claims processed and reconciled timely. Making connections with others in the field.
great experience
Leaving this agency is something I now regret, at first the lack of training available concerned me however the individuals I worked with were incredibly helpful and open to any questions I had. The upper management at times could be very micro managing but it was mostly to ensure proficiency. I truly enjoyed my time with this Agency.
Professional setting
Great place to work, great pay. Excellent supervisor, nurses, pyschiatrist. Great workplace, helpful professional HR department. Training personnel were great.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work load
Great Clinical Coordinators
When I worked there I couldn't have asked for a better clinical coordinator to oversee my day to day tasks. She was extremely supportive and genuinely cared. I believe it is imperative to have strong and supportive upper management who care and support their employees. Yes, it was stressful. It's social work come on but with a strong support team it is doable. Unfortunately, I had to go do to personal and family related issues, but I have no regrets about my times spent working there.
Pros
great managemnt
Cons
No ot