Partners in Recovery

Partners in Recovery Culture reviews

Company gym
Great place to work, managers and co-workers are very down to earth people and great pay... If you like spread sheets this is the place for you.
West Valley clinic sucks!!!
There is a very large caseload and no support from upper management. Clinical director was incompetent to say the lease and very passive aggressive. My clinical director was good and that made it somewhat bearable to work there.

They play favorites and the gossip was way too much gor people that are supposed to be adults upper management included.

No room for advancement unless you brown nose. Clients always in crisis and they don't get support either. I felt sorry for them.

This company has no idea what they are doing and it shows in the culture at each clinic they operate. So if you want to work in the case management graveyard where case managers go to die or when you just don't have what it takes then this place is for you.

If you want to do more with your life then avoid this place and company like the plague. Now i understand why all of my family and previous co workers laughed when i told them i worked for this company.

Apply at your own risk.
Great Place to Work
The best SMI Provider in the Valley. On the cutting edge of treatment and a great culture. The clinics have large open spaces that foster a community feeling.
awesome place to make my contribution as a peer. amazing mentors, and recovery-oriented leadership.
awesome place to make my contribution as a peer. amazing mentors, and recovery-oriented leadership, constant reminder about why we are in this field to help people, pay can be a little bit better though. Also, too much focus on paperwork, But I understand the necessity of it. Love my job as a recovery navigator
Pros
love recovery-oriented culture, inspirational emails, lunch and learn and positive messages from the recovery cheerleader
Cons
heavy emphasis on clinical paperwork
Professional setting
Great place to work, great pay. Excellent supervisor, nurses, pyschiatrist. Great workplace, helpful professional HR department. Training personnel were great.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work load
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Very inspiring place to work
This company was a great place to work, the staff was great an I enjoyed working with the clients. The organization was very well organize. Staff all got alone together an worke as a team.
Very community based
I love working for PIR because I am able to build on my experience in human relations and development. Really liked working on my team as a case manager because I was able to help and offer guidance on being a productive case manager.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No increases in pay
I loved Training new employees.
This company is a great company. They offer so much to their clients and truly is a great place to work. I wish my contract was not up.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
none to think of right now
ok place to work
overall the company is making improvements, however they place high demands on employees, and case loads are to heavy.
Pros
great clients and team members
Cons
quotes
crisis intervention on the highest scale
Every day is different. Heavy on management and need for more training of day to day procedures to benefit the patient and ensure positive outcomes. Enjoy working with patients/staff and seeing recovery achieved.
Pros
challenging
Cons
mirco managed
The company has a great CD who listens.
No day was typical, everyday was an experience which made the time pass quickly. Most of my days were spent in the field and with the Clients. I learned there are great aspects to being part of a working team. I enjoyed time spent with my co-workers, both at the office and out. The hardest part of the job was learning to rely on other people and take days off. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning new tasks.
Pros
Great Support Staff
Cons
Tough cases. Our ACT Team had 25% Borderline clients.
Good supervisors
I loved my supportive team. Supervisor was great to work for.
I work with wonderful staff
Partners in Recovery has some of the best employess around. They are helpful, caring and kind. This field can be tough and its nice to beable to know that your fellow employees are there for you. The hardest part of my job is that sometimes it is so fast pasced that it is hard to keep up. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I serve and my fellow employees I work with. Theuy are great!!!
Pros
can flex work hours from time to time
Cons
sometimes it is hard to squeeze a lunch in