Partners in Recovery Management reviews

Management and salaries
SMI Case Manager/Rehab Specialist/ ACT Rehab Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2019
Management is awful and they only act nice when someone big shows up. The salary we all get for the work we do is not fair, and the way management pushes us to do so much in so little time. I’m back using school for my masters in health care management to see if that helps to move up in the company, I love my coworkers
The CC of my ACT team was unfit for position
Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2019
I worked with some great Co-workers, however high turnover due to a incompetent Clinical coordinator. The HR generalist was awful. Otherwise HR staff were pretty good. Overall I liked the job, however I was uncomfortable working under the CC For ethical reasons. I didn’t want to quit but I thought I needed to to Preserve my Professional certifications.
Dont appreciate good employees
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 11, 2019
Management is awful at communicating. No annual reviews no increase of wage possible. In the last month i was there 15 percent of employees resigned.
Poor Management and leadership!
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 2, 2019
-No follow through by clinical director or cc
-No organization no teamwork or Structure
-Team doesn’t work collaboratively.
- Teammates strengths are not utilized.
- No integrity everybody knows everybody’s business too much gossiping from higher ups. Cc ect.
Cons
Approach with caution, have an open mind.
Recovery Navigator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2019
If you want executive management by a female club, you will do fine. If they don't like you, your job will be difficult. If you can fly under the radar, you will have a decent chance at survival.
If you want to play games, take long lunches and leave work early - apply at PIR. Lots of misguided fun.
Don’t work here! Treat staff like children.
SMI Case Manager (Former Employee) –  MessJune 15, 2019
Staff are rude to clients. Manager was immature, manager played favorites and it was very obvious. Manager would discipline staff in front of other staff. She was very unprofessional. Worked at the Higley and Baseline office.
Pros
Pay not to bad
Cons
To many to mention
Stressful, fast paced, but rewarding
Case Manager/BHT (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZMarch 21, 2019
Stressful work but very rewarding if you enjoy the behavioral health field. Must be able to handle both clerical work and field work with clients. Management seems to be getting on its feet still as the turnover is high.
I worked as a Case Manager for approximately 9 1/2 months
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 26, 2019
This job was such a challenge. I maintained a case load of 40-60 members with Serious Mental Health issues, and challenges. Out of those members, I had no less than 10-15, who were on court ordered treatment. This means that I was to provide home visits for these members, every 30 days. It was very challenging, and difficult at times.
I had a great team of co-workers and supervisors, while employed there.
In January of 2014, the funding for the agency was eliminated, and my position was no longer needed. They only kept a handful of case managers on board.
Pros
Fantastic learning experience, good team work, great management
Cons
Was laid off, due to loss of funding
All about Quantity!!
SMI CM (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 5, 2019
Working at PIR is not worth the stress. PIR cannot maintain employees and they have an extremely high turn around. PIR does not care about the quality of care. Their only care is quantity and money. I worked for PIR for three years without a raise, and SMI clients have no accountability.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
No appreciation and no encouragement!! PIR only cares about encounters!!
Company does not have very good supervisor supervision. CEO and HR will not help or assist when needed.
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2019
PIR is a good company to work for and they do promote from within. However their managers cant be trusted and will give write ups even if you didn't anything. They also will ask you to do things that are unethical.
Pros
you are able to promote within
Cons
manage has a tenendcy to lie and will not have your back.
Stressful
Case Manager for severely mentally ill population (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJanuary 20, 2019
If you like being chained to your computer, constantly behind, expected to diagnose people in assessments and ISPs, have endless and useless trainings and meetings...where you think you are helping people but you actually don't....this is the job for you.

High turnover on Case Managers...it isn't worth all the drama and stress for the small amount you make.
Pros
Cons
everything
Poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  PIR ArrowheadJanuary 18, 2019
PIR was a great place to work under the previous management and l enjoyed being part of the team. With the changes in management, the place has deteriorated, there is a lot of backstabbing, CC’s incompetence, no leadership skills and the clinic is ran like their own homes. Some CM’s lick the CC’s boots to survive, buying them dtinks, foods etc. Some CC’s spend most of their time backbiting with her favorite staff. Anyone not in their circle is victimized and bullied. The SA and CD are unapproachable and staff have no support. No respect for staff and they encourage bullying. It’s a shame and l hope the CEO reads this review and conduct their own investigation. There is discrimination and to survive you have to lick the management boots! CC’s are insecure and anyone who is more qualified is a threat to them! No wonder the performance at Arrowhead clinic is going down! It's a shame!
Pros
Working with the Clients
Cons
Heavy caseload, poor management, discrimination bullying
No comment
Integrated Care Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 5, 2019
Time is normally wasted during morning meetings. There is also on-site 2-3 hours meeting the first 3 Thursday of the month which takes away time to be as productive as I will like. Currently, management is not supportive. The hardest part of the job is managing large case load.
Pros
employee recognitions
Cons
large case loads
West Valley clinic sucks!!!
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZSeptember 28, 2018
There is a very large caseload and no support from upper management. Clinical director was incompetent to say the lease and very passive aggressive. My clinical director was good and that made it somewhat bearable to work there.

They play favorites and the gossip was way too much gor people that are supposed to be adults upper management included.

No room for advancement unless you brown nose. Clients always in crisis and they don't get support either. I felt sorry for them.

This company has no idea what they are doing and it shows in the culture at each clinic they operate. So if you want to work in the case management graveyard where case managers go to die or when you just don't have what it takes then this place is for you.

If you want to do more with your life then avoid this place and company like the plague. Now i understand why all of my family and previous co workers laughed when i told them i worked for this company.

Apply at your own risk.
Enjoyed learning
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Arrowhead Ranch, AZMay 22, 2018
I enjoyed learning about the case management process. In all honesty you really have to watch your self in sharing your personal life, management was a bit judgmental and some very cut throat.
Pros
Hours
Cons
driving
Former Employee at Partners in Recovery, LLC
Attending Health Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZApril 17, 2018
Unfortunately, the overall experience of working for Partners in Recovery had not been pleasant. Hence, often times, the receptionists and case managers would discuss patient information as to simply do it for the sake of rumors and drama. On a serious note, this violates patient confidentiality.
Pros
Cons
bad management, slow-paced, miscommunication, numerous patient compliants
Stressful and Needs New Management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 26, 2018
Time management is key to work in this environment. Management needs to be staffed soon. Too much cases per case manager and they are not being paid enough to work.
Challenging
Addiction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 22, 2018
Partners was a slow pace employment, with no advancement opportunity. Staff challenges and management challenges while serving that client of DSS for treatment and benefits. TCA cash assistance and Food stamps. Also making sure that the client was connected to treatment if after the evaluation having Substance Use Disorders..
Pros
Serving DSS clients
Cons
No management and staff supports.
Poor Work Environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJanuary 2, 2018
Employees were overworked and very under-payed. Department morale was extremely low and there were high levels of stress on a day to day basis. This company would not be a good work environment for anyone who does not handle stress well.
Stressfull with poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 30, 2017
Everyone is over worked due to their case loads and people were leaving left and right. Management does not know how to keep any of their employees and raises were a myth. They play around with the numbers so your case load will continue to grow and the company would not hire another case manager. No organization on who is taking vacation and who is still working.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything