Partners in Recovery Employee Review

View all Partners in Recovery reviews

Stressful, fast paced, but rewarding
Case Manager/BHT (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZMarch 21, 2019
Stressful work but very rewarding if you enjoy the behavioral health field. Must be able to handle both clerical work and field work with clients. Management seems to be getting on its feet still as the turnover is high.

Other Partners in Recovery Employee Reviews

Management and salaries
SMI Case Manager/Rehab Specialist/ ACT Rehab Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2019
Management is awful and they only act nice when someone big shows up. The salary we all get for the work we do is not fair, and the way management pushes us to do so much in so little time. I’m back using school for my masters in health care management to see if that helps to move up in the company, I love my coworkers
Unstable
RN (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 29, 2019
The people here are great. The employees are upbeat and really nice for the most part. Higher up can be nice but they did not provide constructive feedback when it was needed for me to perform better and one doctor seemed to have it out for me. I saw really sick people get better and it was rewarding. However they have been "restructuring" and no one is safe. When I started I went to training to find that their recently had been a max exodus of higher ups and clinicians. This should have been a huge red flag. I loved my coworkers and the patients are really special to me. Unfortunately I was let go in the middle of my shift for a very teachable mistake on the computer. I have never been humiliated like this before. I had to pack up all my stuff and was escorted out. I did my job and I did it well. Good luck if you go there. Don't get caught up in the job cause you're really just seen as temporary and if you're a clinician they will only care about your numbers.
Pros
Great people, nice office environment, potlucks, employee recognition, great patients, fast paced.
Cons
not stable, training not perfect, hard to stay hippa in an open environment, some Dr.s are not supportive towards nurses, feeling like you're taking on extra work throughout the day, higher ups don't seem to understand their employees needs and stress levels.