Partners In Research
View all Partners In Research reviews

Partners In Research

Partners In Research Employee Review

Partners In Research Market Research Test Moderator and Server Review - Productive yet easy going staff in a growing company

Usually testing begins an hour after arrival at the facility. We set up the test room as a team, go over procedure and then continue with the tests. We usually aim for at least 100 participants in our studies and we try to divide it into 4 or 5 sessions of testing throughout the day. This job has taught me some finer details about psychology and the decision making process and refining the quality of testing in order to get unbiased, pure data. Management is run smoothly and typically there are no hiccups in the day. The hardest part of the day is making sure there is no human error in the computer testing system. This is next to impossible to safeguard against, and so we do our best to make sure everyone understands the process thoroughly before proceeding. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we succeed in hitting our target number of participants to let our clients know we have collected the necessary date.

Pros

Easy going work place

Cons

Short breaks

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners In Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Partners In Research Reviews by Job Title

Partners In Research Reviews by Location

• Partners In Research
  • Productive yet easy going staff in a growing company