Partnership Employment

Partnership Employment Employee Reviews

United States57 reviews

Great place to work!

This is my favorite company I've ever worked for. Great co workers and flexibility. I would recommend anyone working here or applying through this agency.

Great Place to have freedom as a Full Desk Recruiter

I am very satisfied with my decision to work at Partnership. I wanted to get into the recruiting industry, and am so happy I got my start here. There is freedom to work on what I enjoy doing, and a great income potential. Very supportive work environment.

Pros

Great income and supportive office culture

Cons

There are ups and downs - it will not be the same everyday you come to work

Partnership Employment insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals

They found me a wonderful place to work

I am very happy with my experience with Partnership Employment. They found me a fantastic position and always communicate with me. Their hiring process was streamlined and the company they placed me with has such nice co-workers.

Pros

Excellent communication, they really care about you

Goo

Itis a great placeto work and have no compliants regarding this company at all. The management is good as well as the staff. Very helpfule adn knowlegable

Great Career Opportunity

This is one of the greatest places I have ever worked. I worked in the Worcester, MA branch and first off I've never had a boss be so supportive, encouraging, and understanding. She has the employees best interest in mind. It's a smaller office and everyone got along great. Very team oriented environment. There is also very good income potential here. If you work hard you shouldn't have any problems. I strongly recommend working here if you are given the opportunity.

Fast-paced work environment

I was a contractor for this company, and handled calls pertaining to several lines of business including Disability, Cancer/Critical Illness, Pregnancy, Accident and Life Insurance. I also calculated and drew claim checks on a weekly basis to be mailed to policyholders.

Pros

Parking outside of the building

Cons

Not invited to social functions, as I was a contractor

Collaborative team culture, environment has lots of charm

Great company culture and genuine care from management for employees. Beautiful, charming and welcoming work space conducive to productivity. Smart and driven individuals who care about the business and being successful. Not your typical 9-5 role, organization skills and time-management are an absolute MUST!

Productive and Professional Workplace

I worked as an intern over the summer at the Worcester, MA office for Partnership Employment. Making connections, sourcing, and having a overall supportive and collaborative environment were a few of my favorite things about this internship. Each person currently working at Partnership has taught me valuable things about working in a professional environment along with providing advice for many aspects of life. Overall, a very pleasant, respectable, and growing working environment.

Great Company; Great Team

I have worked with this company for more than 15 years. They expect a lot but they produce a lot. It's no place for wall flowers! If you're looking for a life-changing career this team is like having a personal career "agent" for you. They really care and make things happen for you.

Autonomy and excellent work-life balance

Strong work environment that does a good job balancing productivity with an excellent work life balance. Very supportive co-workers and management. Company offers strong mentorship, autonomy, and structure that rewards and recognizes motivated employees. Family atmosphere in each office and between offices.

Horrible

There is no true management when it comes to what and who we can offer our services too. My manager found it more important to stay home instead of being at the office. She would then lie to our owner.

Do Not Recommend

Micromanaging at its core. Managing partner that does not allow her people to succeed nor do what she is paying them to do. Do not recommend working here, revolving door of internal employees.

Questionable Ethics

Great co-workers who collaborate with you and educate you on their clients or jobs. For the most part, clients were engaged and there were plenty of requisitions to work on. Pay was fair for the market. However, the manager demonstrated questionable ethics in the treatment of employees. There is no HR department or personnel and conflict of interest between manager (sales) and recruiters existed.

Great Company to work with

Good company to work for I would definitely recommend. Relaxed environment other employees are very helpful,polite, flexible hours managers are nice. Room for advancement great benefits.

Production

Woot/Amazon was very dysfunctional. Unresponsive management team at Woot. A lot of turnover with co-workers. Overt favoritism. Would not recommend this employer.

Pros

3 days off

Cons

Poor management

Great Company

I enjoyed my time with Partnership. They kept me with a job or always had one lined up if things didn't work out with last assignment. I wish the pay had been better but the staff us a joy to work with and really care

Pros

Guarenteed work

Cons

Wish there was better compensation

Very laid back job with a steady pace workflow

I really liked the job and the pay. The hours could be much better but no complaints. The management was friendly and the employers where the same. I was at the federal reserve bank . They had the best security system and made you feel safe in working there

Pros

Good cafeteria food

Cons

N/a

Helpful employment agency, very quick and friendly, they want you to succeed!

Partnership found me a data entry job in no time at all, full time with a great environment and a solid role/career choice. Extremely helpful. Good experience building and the ability to try new positions you might have overlooked or hadn't considered before.

Pros

Fast to Find Work, Will Work With You to Determine Places to Try Out, Friendly Staff

Cons

See a bit overworked; minor things feel like they're pushed bacl

Extremely fast

They are Extremely fast on finding positions. Got offers almost the next day. No need for second interview for position, just straight to work. Would recommend.

A Satisfactory Place

I was given a job quickly and put in the sort of position I asked for. They met my expectations and I would recommend them to my friends. A good place all-around.

Temp agenvy

Fair employment. Staff friendly. Staff also chooses who to give more hours to preferred employees. Training was fair, with the exception of supervisors refusing to give a second chance to an employee.

Common questions about Partnership Employment

Answered by current and former employees at Partnership Employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partnership Employment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits