Partnership Property Management Employee Reviews

Low Pay No advancement
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 19, 2019
Poor Management, no hours expect a lot for very little. Need a vehicle to haul junk around the apartments, better have lousy vehicle because you will be hauling stuff like toilets in it.Need to buy tools when you need to do special jobs.Go somewhere else unless you are homeless.
Cons
Management treats staff very poorly
Staff (Former Employee) –  NCMay 15, 2019
There is more stressors involved working for PPM than being acknowledged for a job well done. I would not recommended it. They show favoritism towards staff who is either related to upper Management or those who lie to climb the ladder.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Little pay, no career advances, not enough support and training, staff and management can be rude and not appreciative, favoritism, under constant stress
If you want to die young, apply here.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 15, 2019
The owners here are OCD about everything. Even the grass. They expect perfection. You are responsible for everything, including items that are beyond your control. If you want stress, anxiety, pressure, this is the place to go!
Pros
Your doctor can prescribe you medication to deal with them.
Cons
Your doctor can’t prescribe enough medication to deal with them.
PPM is a great company to work for
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenoir, NCNovember 9, 2018
I've only been with PPM for a little over a month and am extremely impressed with the company. All of the resources you need are provided for you to succeed and know your responsibilities. Management and others at the corporate office are supportive and available to help with any questions. Their customized online academy is filled with detailed useful information. As a site manager, I am part-time and was able to pick my hours which allows me a great work/life balance.
Pros
Opportunities to help my residents
Cons
Job training is very limited
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Lenoir, NCOctober 4, 2018
Job requires extensive knowledge of federal and Fair Housing regulations. Training was minimal. Management very unsupportive.
Not provided with certain materials/office equipment to perform duties
efficiently.

Enjoyed working with tenants and helping those in need.
Pros
Meeting and interacting with tenants, helping those in need.
Cons
poor training, unsupportive management, inadequate compensation
Partnership Property Management LLC
Accounts Payable/Assistant Property Management (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2018
Lack of Management from owners. Lack of leadership and understanding of how their own office works. Very poor benefits for maternity leave and bad treatment of employees. Would not recommend this job to anyone.
Cons
lack of maternity leave information, lack of management
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 3, 2018
Was able to get the training needed through co workers, telephone calls, and emails. Working with new and interesting people is the most enjoyable part of the job.
productive and fun job
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  NewyorkApril 19, 2018
I am really humble guy willing to work under conducive environment.I love fun and football am kenyan citizen willing to work in usa have no visa bt yu can help me with it
Pros
Free visa lunch and accomadation
Cons
shortbreak
Laid back atmosphere where you can work at your own pace.
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 14, 2018
Partnership Property Management allows for a fairly typical day at work. Working there teaches you how to multitask. The management team is exceptional. The most difficult part of the job was wanting to help everyone who came through the door. I really enjoyed this job and would love to do the same line of work with a company that is willing to offer better pay and full time hours.
Pros
Personal Office, Work at your own pace
Cons
Very few hours and low pay
Job geared toward retired people
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 14, 2017
Entry level position for Site Manager. No experience needed. No advancement opportunities for Site Managers. Co-workers and residents are best part of job.
Pros
Slow pace, not very stressful.
Cons
Very low pay, no benefits, no paid holidays for part-time.
Overworked and underpaid
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Christiansburg, VASeptember 13, 2017
The company's culture is not a place where you will enjoy working or be motivated to stay. Site employees are not valued. The pay is so low, it is lower than what the industry was paying back in 2007. Even with experience, your pay will not be any better. The corporate management staff is very standoffish. There are really no opportunities for advancement. Actually advancement seems to be discouraged, especially for site staff. The company prefers to hire part-time retirees so they can keep the pay low. This policy is not in writing, but it is verbalized and practiced routinely. There are no paid days off for part-time staff, even managers. No paid holidays either for part-time staff. The only benefit you receive is your paycheck.
Pros
The residents.
Cons
Management is aloof, pay is extremely low, and no benefits.
Good management company
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamlet, NCSeptember 8, 2017
Like family, always have deadlines, but over all a great place to work. You need to make sure that you stay on top of things with any management job..
Pros
Owners are great
Cons
Areas
I enjoyed the job
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 7, 2017
A very demanding job, never the same day twice, long hours, dealing with a variety of people, management changed regularly, I enjoyed this job and helping people find a home.
Pros
I enjoyed my position
Cons
hard work
Great Place to Work
SITE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 25, 2017
Working with Partnership Property Management was rewarding in many ways. I have learned many skills that will help not only in the work place but also in life.
Decent place to learn the industry but not financially rewarding
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Pageland, SCJune 9, 2016
As an on-site manager, the typical day lasts the full twenty-four hours despite the fact that it is considered a part time position. Although the tenants at the property I managed were overall wonderful people, they would call me after hours and stop by my home when I was off duty to tell me about things that should have been directed to maintenance. The company has its own online "academy", and the trainings provided are very useful for learning the business. The president and vice president of the company were both very knowledgeable. I believe that following the resignation of the previous regional director, the company began to go downhill in this territory. My primary coworker was the maintenance caretaker. There were three over the course of my four years. The first was there for about twelve years and truly made it feel like we were a team in caring for the property. The other two were not there quite long enough to develop any attachment to it. I think it is important to have a heart to help people if you want to keep your sanity in the on-site position. There will be stressful days, stressful weeks at times, but the reward is knowing that you are helping to provide people with affordable housing.
Pros
Working near home, training, interacting with residents
Cons
Low pay, no room for advancement
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Marion, SCMarch 30, 2016
flexible hours, great company to work for. dont have much else to say about it.it was a great job, enjoyed the people, great experience, trying to fill up space in this box o move onto the next section, i've said all i had to say.
Excellent opportunity to use my people and management skills acquired from years of production and sales jobs
Semi-retired-Part time apartment Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 7, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Owners and managers are first class. Allow you to actively improve your skills through web based training programs and direct management training.
Learning and growing
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Biscoe, NCApril 22, 2015
I love to work with people and consider myself a team player. Work hard and smart. Do your job to the fullest and make everyday a good day. Hardest part getting tenants to comply.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
management
good place to learn property management
Site Manager/Hartwood Village Apartments (Former Employee) –  Hartsville, SCApril 13, 2015
Partnership Property Management - I helped the applicants as well as the residents on a daily basis, i learned how to be resident manager. the most enjoyable part was working with people.
Pros
opportunity to work with the elderly
Cons
lived on site and on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week only being paid for 15 hours a week
6 day work weeks and 10-12 hour work days
Associate Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 5, 2015
Great People but it's a lot of work. And if you get a Director who doesn't know their job, your training will be minimal.
Pros
They feed you a lot
Cons
hours and responsibilities make it difficult to balance in family or a social life