Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric Employee Reviews

"Big Fish in a small pond"
Manager (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 1, 2019
I recently moved from another state looking for a new chapter in life. The companies I worked for prior were Fortune 500. I always felt like a manufactured worker bee. I believe here you can have your own identity. Paschal is a company looking towards the future with people from all over the United States at all ages. This company is diversified, tech savvy and well balanced.

Opportunity for advancement so long as you put in the work, fast paced, and overall unique work environment. It can be a very fun place to work with the fulfillment if you enjoy the daily grind.

The company is in a growth phase right now. Best practices are followed and the focus is on great customer service. Paschal is an awesome place to work.
Pros
Work environment
Productive, fast paced
Shop Manager sheet metal worker (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 1, 2019
I’ve been with paschalcorp for 34 yrs I enjoy the work I do and the friendships I’ve made through the years. Paschal is a great place to work. Great team support.
Pros
401 k health plan life insurance very friendly atmosphere
Awesome career with great people!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARApril 1, 2019
Great place to work with amazing people! Taking care of the customer as well as your fellow coworker is paramount. Never a dull moment and nobody takes themselves too seriously. Being able to genuinely help people is very rewarding and being a part of a team that is accomplishing great things together is just awesome! There is no better feeling than getting out of bed every morning and being excited about going to work. The company is setting the bar in it's industry and it is an exciting thing to be a part of.
Pros
Great people and awesome building!!
Cons
Can be long hours at times due to the seasonality nature of the business
unsatisfactory
NO (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 2, 2016
Paschal is disorganized at best. Management will promise things before the idea is even presented to the owner, and those things promised will fall through the cracks. The front office does not work as a team. Too many chiefs to be sure.
Pros
during the busy season much overtime will be worked.
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6