Pasco County, FL Employee Reviews

Pasco county is a great place to work at, most of the staff are very well trained.
Transit Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Port Richey, FLApril 13, 2018
First of all, I would say that PASCO's Human Resources Director M/s Barbara Hitzemann is quite a humble and talented professional. Having worked at a 20,000 employee hospital in Boston, I know what exceeding excellence is, this young lady has class. She was very easy to approach, and always willing to help. With regards to my immediate Supervisors, Managers & Directors? I will give them all an A-Plus.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Terrible experience
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Main StreetMarch 23, 2018
Director gets fired, staff can do as they please, unprofessional and viral work environment, liars, disrespectful to the public. Needs a good cleaning!
Pros
Cons
Not Cons, Con Artists
Productive and Highly Motivated Work Enviornment
SUPERVISOR / MONITOR (Current Employee) –  Dade City, F.November 17, 2017
At this current moment I must say for the duration of this project.The bond and relationships that I have built with my co-worker's is Amazing.. Never have I felt like I belong as I do now with this company. I treat all co-workers like I would want to be treated. To the point where i consider them all to be family.
Pros
Meeting New People from diffrent cultures
Cons
Short Lunch Breaks, Should have atleast one off day
teacher
Educator (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJuly 25, 2017
Good school system but teacher pay was low.
Trouble getting substitute teachers for days when needed.
Not enough parent involvement in school activities.
Administrators were very helpful at the school where I was but not so much on the district level.
Pros
Early release days
Cons
Student behavior
Great benefits but not worth the stress
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLApril 21, 2017
Dispatching for Pasco county is a very good money earner but that's where the benefits stop. No one can be trusted. Everyone is out to get everyone else. People you think you can trust are the first to throw you under the bus. The money is great but not worth the drama. They do not allow employees to take their deserved hour lunch most shifts (12.25 hours per shift) because they are so vastly understaffed. They mandate overtime so often that it is nearly impossible to raise a family. Think long and hard before making a commitment to this agency. If you have no life and just want money then it's the job for you.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
Refused lunch breaks, mandatory overtime, extremely low morale
A little long
Production Assistant/ Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLMarch 24, 2017
I will still use and review assessment again at a later date.Thanks for being thereto help out. It has been in the top 5 of job sites this rates well for me.
Toxic Environment
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasco County, FLFebruary 7, 2017
Pasco County is a toxic cesspit. You either conform or they drive you out. With the mediocre pay and psychological abuse, there is no reason to work here.
Pros
Decent health plan
Cons
Toxic environment, retaliation, low pay
Unprofessional management for Utilities
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Pasco County, FLOctober 7, 2016
Terrible company to work for unless you like being harassed on a daily basis for more work. I was promised a raise after 1 year that I never got. Management constantly harassing you to learn more skills for the same amount of pay. I was disciplined and had my vehicle taken away for no reason other than there was a new employee hired. I was forced to trained the new employee when I was told he was taking my place because he was more qualified. Don't work for them.
Benefits
Cons
low pay, Poor management
Oppressive organiz
Child Protective Investigator (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJune 7, 2016
They are quick to send people away when they speak their mind, or call out something that is wrong. I was ordered some time off by the doctor and i was forced to resign.
enjoyed the kids
School Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLAugust 25, 2015
I enjoyed meeting and getting to know all the different kids that I watched grow from year to year. I enjoyed driving the school bus