PASCO Employee Reviews

Good teamwork
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WAApril 13, 2019
I was assigned from 10 to 18 rooms a day and it was fun to work there with good teammates and people. I have learn to how to organize my work place and good management.
PASCO is wonderful
Personal Assistant Services of Colorado (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 30, 2019
The people and the culture definitely make this an excellent place to work. I recommend PASCO to anyone looking for a great place to use their CNA or nursing skills to help people.
I loved working for PASCO
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 27, 2019
PASCO was a company that was very dear to my heart. I still feel sad I had to leave when I moved away. The staff was a family to me and I felt very fulfilled in my career with PASCO.
terrible experience
Case manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 3, 2019
I believe management has changed since i left in 2017. My direct supervisor was totally unethical and everyday was a nightmare. Broken equipment provided
Done
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ravenna, OHJanuary 1, 2019
Cold calling bank customers to offer loans and lines of credit, did not like that but did fantastic, addressing their concerns was rewarding, doing customer satisfaction surveys was fun, the bad part was their policy of writing us up for not making quota when we clearly did, holding back our wages then back- writing and not paying us for the work we did. The pay was not bad, collecting what we were owed is where the problem was. We had good people, I learned how mistakes got by and how personal info could be misused. It could have been a great job with fair management. Received Certificate of Meritious Service for all years employed.
Pros
Fun work environment, meeting great people, our lower management was very nice.
Cons
The way upper management had of taking away our pay by wrongly writing, having a 4 hr break then returning for the night, shift was annoying.
Great people, poor organization
Coach/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLDecember 24, 2018
The overall climate at Pasco School District is as good as it is because of the people. The administrators are great people as well, however, the resources available, the executive leadership and limited job growth hinder Pasco from becoming one of the BEST places to work.

Great people seeking advancement within Pasco are not assisted, helped or encouraged to get into positions within Pasco. Those that are already in the district, do not get the assistance or promotional opportunities as offered in other districts.

Unfortunately, its a dead end job with no senior level support.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Executive Leadership
Contract Position
Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 14, 2018
The project was good, the support was helpful and we were able to complete it on time and within scope. The support was available when I needed it and overall was a good experience.
An amazing company
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 24, 2018
PASCO trained me to care for my son with Cerebral Palsy. Follow up with continuing education. Provides assistance through case specific nurses and on call nurses. PASCO has made life for me and my family, as well as many other families, possible. I would not be where I am if it weren't for PASCO
Very micromanaged.
MANAGER, CORPORATE AFFAIRS (HR Manager) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHOctober 21, 2018
This company required long work hours and positions were very micromanaged even at the top levels. Would not recommend this company to someone with a young family.
an OK minimum wage job
PCP (Current Employee) –  Cortez, COAugust 31, 2018
lots of driving and running around. you need to be patient and caring for your clients. management is fair and all office staff is friendly. they seem to accommodate scheduling requests well.
Pros
Flexible schedule, paid miles
Cons
Training needs improvement
Overworked and underpaid teachers are leaving in droves.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Pasco County, FLAugust 24, 2018
Terrible morale and compensation even as compared with neighboring Florida counties, and Florida is already among the lowest paying states for teachers nationwide.
Piper Fitter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 10, 2018
Ok place to work if you don’t mind getting paid less. Always hanging pipe with not enough help. Hard to find reliable employees that can pass a drug test.
If you loose a client you loose your hours.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJuly 2, 2018
Is a good Company to work if you are just looking for part time job
They have 401k and PTO. Is hard to find a new client if you loose one. In my case is hard to communicate with them they never answer my calls.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Poor communication.
Encoder (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionMay 30, 2018
Pasco is a japanese Company...
they provide free japanese tutorial (Nihongo) and you can also learn their culture. working with japanese people are good because you can learn new things from them
Pros
Good Theme building
Cons
salary deduction on late
Great Organization
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 17, 2018
Worked there for a long time. Miss those guys. Great benefits, great culture, and amazing atmosphere. The company did a lot for me over the 7.5 years I worked there.
Overall great place to work.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MOMay 14, 2018
Fun environment to work in. Learned all about the daily operations in a short amount of time. Most enjoyable part of the job was working directly with fabricators, who were great people, to get projects done.
Very conservative environment
Programmer (Former Employee) –  OhioMay 10, 2018
Very conservative people and hence a conservative environment. Micro management. Benefits are mediocre. The only upside is the premises. Beautiful location and office.
Pros
Cons
Micro management, bad attitudes and very conservative
Busy, stressful work environment.
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCFebruary 19, 2018
I honestly didn’t like the place but there have been people to work there for years and they love it. It’s just not the place for me. They never understood family reasoning, or personal reasoning.
Pros
Not any
Cons
Short break and short lunch breaks
High Security Government Contracted Call Center
Collections Specialist, Call Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHJanuary 27, 2018
The bonus structure makes them nearly impossible to get.
The pay is below the market average for this type of work in NE Ohio by about $1.50/hr.
Very nice work environment and easy to get along with management.
Pros
Clean work environment, very nice co-workers
Cons
HR policies are not made available to employees
Supportive environment.
In Home Support Services Provider (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJanuary 26, 2018
PASCO primarily serves families of people with disabilities. They are very supportive and understand the unique challenges that these families face. They provide or pay for all training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PASCO. Our community is ready to answer.