Passageway Residence of Dade County Employee Reviews

Getting Better all the time
Florida (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 9, 2018
This has been a great place to work, but is so much better now that we have a professional HR Manager on board. She is very professional and a great source of information. I feel like the group will just keep getting better and better!
Forensic Case Manager (Current Employee) –  2255 nw 10th avenue miami fl 33127August 3, 2018
Even when you've achieved all your targets, you're made to feel inadequate and insufficient for not over-achieving. No appreciation.Lack of communication and appreciation. It is no different in the workplace.Does it matter if your hard work is recognized only by I work really hard at my job, but I never get appreciation .
Pros
clients are lovely
Cons
management/administration sucks
Great learning opportunity
Targeted Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 11, 2018
There’s a work culture that indirectly discourages ideas and inputs. Although it’s encouraged, you might experience some backlash from doing so. Be flexible and open to change how to conduct your work throughout the day. Time management is important and the work load is tolerable when you manage your time. In my opinion, based off my experience, clinical techniques needs to be implemented more. The CEO is extremely knowledgable yet wears too many hats that it blurs the decision making. Great place to work otherwise!
Pros
Gain experience
Cons
Insurance and pay isn’t the best
I enjoy serving the population i work with.
Forensic Case Manager (Current Employee) –  2255 nw 10th avenue miami florida 33127January 23, 2018
I have been working at Passageway for six years . I like working with mental health patients and also enjoy see the growth in them.However there is no place for advancement or improvement here at passageway
Pros
Retirement Benefit
Cons
short lunch break
I give my professional service
Sub-Contractor RN (Current Employee) –  10 ave miami flOctober 11, 2017
currently they don't have apposition for nurse only for give injection but I organized his medication room give his medication every morning help the client in what they need , I have participated in different trainings offered pertaining to my work as a nurse.and they give me that opportunity with continue education
It can be OK or boring depending on the shift
Mental health technician. (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 18, 2014
The workload as a mental health tech is very manageable. You don't have many duties as a tech. Your duties include serving food, assisting with self-administered medication, doing a head count every 30 mins and here are other minor duties that change throughout the day. Management isn't too bad, coworkers can be lazy.
Pros
Flexible schedule, you pick your lunch schedule, clients are fun.
Cons
No benefits, hard to become full-time, shift can be very boring, co-workers can be very lazy or ignorant.