Passumpsic Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Okay place to work!
Operations Associate II (Former Employee) –  Saint Johnsbury, VTJanuary 21, 2019
Could improve on paying employees better and showing appreciation to them. Work loads are not even compared to pay level, one department is out straight and the other department is slow.
Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Island Pond, VTMay 31, 2018
For the most part my time at Pasumpsic Savings Bank was a positive life experience. It was fun and enjoyable, but also challenging at times. My work day was filled with talking to my customers and learning things about them and their needs. I learned that there is no I in TEAM and that everything is about teamwork. The manager sets the tone for the branch and the day, they help solve problems, and should make it a positive experience for co-workers and customers. I think the culture for Passumpsic Savings Bank should be professional, passionate, but also friendly and relaxed. The hardest part of the job is when you have to tell a customer that they didn't get approved for their loan or their account. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking with customers and helping them leave the bank with a smile in their face. Some customers would wait in my line to get waited on because they enjoyed talking with me even though there were other tellers available.
Pros
Benefits, close to home, Teamwork, good work environment.
Cons
Can't really think of any.
Fun, Exciting, Helpful
Loan Representative (Current Employee) –  497 Railroad St. St. Johnsbury, VTNovember 5, 2017
Unbelievable management filled with altruistic people and a strong minded president. Not only has Passumpsic thrived in community banking but also in staying progressive. Passumpsic offers an exciting, competitive work environment that I would highly recommend for anyone.
Typical Day at Work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Saint Johnsbury, VTOctober 20, 2015
As a seasonal floater hire, I had the same set hours every week. Every regular hire switched their hours around to figure out who would open and close to work the drive thru each day. Management worked with all tellers to make sure the hours worked for everyone. Although some branches got along better than others, this was by far my best experience at a job.
Pros
Great management at most branches, strong encouragement to move up in company and with education, long lunch breaks, very personable president of bank
Cons
Not great starting pay, some management shouldn't have their position at certain branches.