PATH Integrated Healthcare

• Energizing work tasks

Amazing company!

Featured review

PATH Integrated Healthcare selected this as a representative review
This company is amazing to work for! ❤️Find out for yourself… hands down.Great company/client relationship! Family friendly, client friendly and just all around awesome.

Pros

All is good!

Cons

No bad to report

The most unorganized workplace!!

This is hands down the most unorganized and worst company I have ever seen!! There’s no communication at all from upper management especially the case manager leads. Don’t expect them to give you any guidance at all or proper training. When I started, I was supposed to be in training for 2 weeks. On my second day of employment, I was told to wait until the afternoon to come in because they didn’t know who was training me or what time I would be training. Be aware that if you are a case manager or therapist that you are on a fee for service pay model which means if you are not meeting with clients or they cancel on you, you will not get paid. They do not provide work cars and you have to use your own. You have to pay for your own liability insurance. They also do not provide you with a phone or a laptop. You have to use your personal phone to speak with your clients and I was told that I have to find WiFi somewhere. Don’t waste your time!! I left a company I was at for several years for this place. I’ve never seen anything so disorganized.

What to know.

The only positive things I can say is almost everyone is nice and I loved my co-workers at my site. You also have flexibility in your schedule. What you need to really know is that if you are a therapist or case-manager you are either going to be contract or fee-for-service, meaning you only get paid if the clients see you. I was not informed of how I was going to earn my money until I got to orientation. I did not make very much money working here. They offer insurance but you have to make enough in billable time just to cover it. Also you are provided with little access to supervision in your role as a mental health professional. You would have to hope they are available to meet via Zoom. You are also not offered needed trainings to earn CEUs to continue your licensure.

Pros

Friendly work staff and flexibility

Cons

Lack of hours needed for full-time, lack of supervision, lack of training

Company that cares about clients and employees

The best company I have ever worked for. Great communication, plenty of opportunities for overtime, ample room for advancement, weekly meetings on how to best serve their clients, fun events for staff and the community. I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say. If you are dedicated and hardworking, you will be rewarded.

Pros

Hour lunch, great communication

Most TOXIC environment I've ever had. Beware the excessive nicety to lure you in.

I have worked for several companies over the years with several high powered positions. The toxic environment created by the VP of operations is the worst I have ever dealt with. What's unfortunate is that the company has a great heart, hard working people, great mission/intentions. And senior leadership is quite phenomenal, above the VP level. In the past 90 days, in the state of Utah, they have lost 2 Regional Directors, 1 Director of Business Development and out best case worker. There are plenty of amazing people working at the company, and I really appreciate the people I worked with. However, the backstabbing, passive aggressive, closed minded, abrasive and condescending nature of that one person placed at the appropriate level of influence overshadows all else. BEWARE! The job ended up taking over my life and being treated so terribly.

Pros

Great people, good suppoort by other staff members.

Cons

Horrifying

Fun energetic place to work helping families and individuals with Mental health services

Love working here making a difference in the lives of the people and giving back to our communities needing help and understanding of depression,Anxiety, stress, PTSD etc.

Pros

Making connections and contacts

Cons

New company in Utah

Great culture and competitive pay.

Path does a great job at creating a fun culture to work in. Path is focused on helping clients grow and become better while at the same time making it a great environment to work in. I would recommend anyone looking for a job, Path is a great place to be!

Pros

Flexibility, great culture, great leadership, benefits.

Therapist Path Springfield, Ohio

While working at this company I had to buy paper towels; toilet paper; develop letterhead; and took appointment cards from the Limestone Street office because we were putting appointments on sticky notes. There were no phones or computers provided you had to use your own. PAPERWORK AT THIS AGENCY IS RIDICULOUS IF YOU WANT TO DO AN ASSESSMENT WELL IT WILL TAKE YOU 2 HOURS WITH CLIENT AND 3 MORE TO FINISH IT. The things needed just aren't provide!!!!

Pros

Free trip New Orleans & Good pay

Cons

No benefits, didnt want to pay overtime even when necessary

Respect, flexibility, and autonomy

I'm very happy with my position as a therapist at Path. I enjoy working with my local team and the upper management from around the US works hard to make sure we feel supported and heard.

No direcction

The mission of PATH is a good one.. the execution of running things is poor.Absolutely no leadership. You cannot reach the management for client concerns. She is busy opening new locations weekly and has her own caseload. Meetings are on a whim and get cancelled 10 minutes before they are supposed to occur. Clients are not held accountable. No policy for no shows. The agency pays on a fee for service model so you will work many hours that you will not get paid for. Communication is almost non existent.

Pros

Schedule is flexible

Cons

No direction, not paid for all hours worked

As an employee of PATH Behavioral Health, I have always been treated very well, and it is a great place to work. Everyone works well together. Management has always been nice and willing to help out when you need it. Insurance through PATH is very good.

So many supervisors and micromanagers

This is the worst company I have ever worked for. I was warned before starting the job but the pay was high so against all advice I took the job. It was a very big mistake. I left a good employer to go to a terrible company. Management is the absolute worst. There are not enough bad things I can say about this company, and if you need more information, you can talk to people who work there. Everyone there hates their job and has nothing good to say about the company and especially management. The company will expect employees to pay out of their own pockets for company expenses.

Pros

Pay is good at first but they later find ways to cut it

Cons

The company rules change daily. It is made up of family and friends, and even they have nothing good to say about each other or the company.

Starts off good but changes quickly

The management acts as if they care about employees. However, if you disagree with any of the policies or don’t “volunteer “ at all community events you are treated poorly. The communication between employees and management is terrible and misinformation is rampant.They say they are about helping people but they are really only interested in making money. There are no benefits except medical, dental, and bison insurance.

Cons

Horrible communication No retirement benefits

Starts off great and quickly turns awful

The management starts off acting like they care about the employees but when you don’t serve their purpose anymore they let you go with no warning. The communication in this company is terrible, certain employees are favorites and the rest are treated like dirt. The environment is one of contention and distrust. I am sorry I ever worked here.

Cons

No short term disability, no 401k, and lots of dishonest management

Awful upper management

The owners and managers only care about money and billing. The uppers encourage constant billing, whether it’s right or wrong, doesn’t even matter if clients were seen. No one is ever held accountable. They are a Medicaid disaster!!

They don't have employees' best interests at heart

The company recently changed pay to fee for service and then notified us we need 30 billable hours per week to maintain our benefits. It is a for profit company that is taking advantage of it's employees.

Only care about money

Do not help to support or collaborate their employees. Very sneaky management styles. No team work. Favoritism and job recognition is based on what team member may say. They will not back you up, even if you are an asset to the company. Fill fire you without your own representative, or allow you to know areas needed to improve on. No warnings. Just boom fired.

Growing company and fantasitc work place

PATH is growing all over. The employees are great. The CEO is awesome. A great place to work. Helpful supervisors. Caring providers. PATH is here to stay and here to help those in need.

Great experience!

I enjoy working for PATH on a daily basis. The work is meaningful and I feel appreciated by management. I would recommend this company to others if given the opportunity to be a part of the team.

Unstable, lacks transparency and professionalism, fly by night operation

The absolute worst work experience I have ever had as an employee. Management lacked professionalism and expertise and engaged in illegal labor practices: did not compensate for hours worked. Money driven. Lack of care for patients. Lack follow through. Lack of transparency. Did not uphold employment contract. Company does not provide basic equipment needed to perform job such as computer and phone. This is not discussed in interview. Employee is expected to supply personal equipment for company use. Employee is not compensated mileage for community positions and is not provided parking. Lack of clinical expertise puts employees and patients at risk. I do not recommend this company.

Great Place to Work

Supportive supervisor, always learning something new, we have the ability to help our communities, opportunities to advance in the company, and a fun, team oriented atmosphere

Common questions about PATH Integrated Healthcare

Answered by current and former employees at PATH Integrated Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PATH Integrated Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

2.6
2.9
  • PATH Integrated Healthcare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?