PATH Integrated Healthcare

United States26 reviews

Clear
2.8Pay & Benefits

companymanagementworkcarepayclientbadjob

Starts off great and quickly turns awful

The management starts off acting like they care about the employees but when you don’t serve their purpose anymore they let you go with no warning. The communication in this company is terrible, certain employees are favorites and the rest are treated like dirt. The environment is one of contention and distrust. I am sorry I ever worked here.

Cons

No short term disability, no 401k, and lots of dishonest management

Terrible company. Only care about money

Owners and management do not care about you as a person or an employee. They only care about the money they can make to keep opening new locations and make more money. They have no idea what they are doing and seem to not care about the vulnerable populations they state they serve. No benefits, no livable wage, no care from management. I read reviews and still accepted the job. I wish I never took this job and hope anyone reading this can run far away!

Pros

Not one

Cons

No benefits, low pay, poor management

PATH Integrated Healthcare insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Poorly Organized

Poorly organized and unprofessional company. No 401K, terrible benefits, not given the basic information to do your job properly or basic human respect.

Great culture and competitive pay.

Path does a great job at creating a fun culture to work in. Path is focused on helping clients grow and become better while at the same time making it a great environment to work in. I would recommend anyone looking for a job, Path is a great place to be!

Pros

Flexibility, great culture, great leadership, benefits.

Starts off good but changes quickly

The management acts as if they care about employees. However, if you disagree with any of the policies or don’t “volunteer “ at all community events you are treated poorly. The communication between employees and management is terrible and misinformation is rampant.They say they are about helping people but they are really only interested in making money. There are no benefits except medical, dental, and bison insurance.

Cons

Horrible communication No retirement benefits

They don't have employees' best interests at heart

The company recently changed pay to fee for service and then notified us we need 30 billable hours per week to maintain our benefits. It is a for profit company that is taking advantage of it's employees.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PATH Integrated Healthcare?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PATH Integrated Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits