Path Medical Employee Reviews

2.4
Ratings breakdown
Terrible work environment
Medical (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 21, 2018
Path Medical is 411 pain. Just put that in your Google and decide for yourself if this is where you want to work. I doubt this company will be here in two years after the inter insurance companies join Geico in their lawsuit.
Pros
Steady hors because people keep leaving. Hour lunch
Cons
Constant over managing
Management drags the moral of this place down...dont even waste your time applying for this forever changing company
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 4, 2018
The job sucks, nobody cares at all about you. They always say they have an open door policy but be careful because most people that made use of the open door policy were let go. I worked for them and they laid ppl off to relocate their billing office and noted that they terminated us. If you quit they still label you as terminated. They pay you pennies on the dollar and expect for you to go far and beyond what your being paid to do.Turn over is quite high as people come and go because of the company's favoritism . No matter how hard you work they never show appreciation. I am someone who works hard, never take a break and sometimes forget to punch out to take lunch and they could care less of how hard you go for the company you are still disposable to them. They will bring someone else in and say they have experience under your nose you are low key training them and they are making way more than you are. These people don't care about no one.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Management, Management, Management
There’s no job security
Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 17, 2018
This company is unorganized, things changed daily. One minute you’re doing reports next minute it’s something different. The hours is constantly changing and so is the entry level staff because the pay sucks. They give raises and cut hours so you would never see a difference in your check unless your net pay declines due to the hours cut. Management lies about open door policy. Not a good company Not a good team and there’s no goals if you’re not the owner!!
Pros
2 hour lunch breaks
Cons
Management/owner don’t care about staff or patients
Don’t work here
Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 13, 2018
Don’t get me wrong I love my coworkers but the management is a disgrace. The management doesn’t care about their employees, they want their employees miserable. All they care is how many patients come in. They don’t even care about the patients all they care about is if they come in because more patients equal more money for them. If patients don’t come in then the workers get in trouble. They don’t care how hard their employees work it’s never appreciated. If you have no choice but to work here them please find a back up job right away because no matter how hard you work or how good you are your job is never secure here.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Management, unfairly treated, no job advancement, little pay
Low paying job
Front desk (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLMay 27, 2018
I have no clue how Path Medical is still surviving the Geico lawsuit. This company only cares about running up the patients bills and sending them to collection. Some of the managers and doctors are very unprofessional. This company works with 411 pain and has questionable patients coming into the clinics. This job is for an 18 year old that is starting school and doesn’t mind an $11 hourly pay with no opportunity of overtime and no chance of growth.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Low pay. Aggressive coworkers. Clinics are mostly located in rough neighborhoods.
Unorganized
Registered Chiropractic Assistant and LMT (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2018
I’m not even sure how this company is still running. Management sucked, too much entitlement, little to no teamwork, people throw others under the bus, the “treatments” patients get are poorly done, more gossiping than productivity.
Pros
An hour lunch
Cons
Lack of leadership/ownership
Not the place to work...If I could rate it a 0, I would.
Rca (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2018
This company was a joke. They came in and bought out what was formely known as Asana Wellness Center. Some of the employees had been working there for years (including myself I was there going on a year and a half). Path Medical upper management claimed that they were under fire because of a lawsuit against Geico for insurance fraud. They stated they would win. Three months later management came in and stated they were eliminating everybody's position. We never got our paid time off! Patients weren't even notified about their continuation of treatment after we left. This place is only money hungry. Do yourself a favor and please don't work for this company. You will regret it! I should have listened to the reviews myself.
Pros
former Asana employees were there
Cons
stressful work environment, didn't get vacation time, upper management is rude and doesn't care for their employees or patients only the money.
I dont recomend anyone for this company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 9, 2018
I was at path for a year theres only one hand full of people that can say they worked for 7 years in that company and all of them are full of it saying is a good place to work at when all of them complaint about the company dont lie to people we all need jobs and its not fair to end up in this company when they have poor management and poor owners
Pros
Pto
Cons
everything else
Nice
Personal Medical Assistant To a PA/MD, and a RCA (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLApril 27, 2018
It was nice working there, I don't like favoritism .
I put patient charts together
prep patients
clean rooms
there where some people there that got paid for sitting and doing homework,
Pros
work parties
Cons
Favortism
It's not that Bad
Checker (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 26, 2018
I would like to say this I like my co-worker at the office I work at. don't get me wrong it can be days we all will have our ups and downs but hey it happens in all medical office
Pros
Okay if you don't have a family to feed
Cons
need more Overtime
Cut-throat and unprofessional
Professional (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLApril 24, 2018
Employees are not told the truth, management still is very unprofessional and HR is nonexistent. There are little to no communication from HR employee.
Pros
Cons
Too much to list
Low pay
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 12, 2018
They dont pay well and rarely give raises but when they do its cents like if we are not valuable to the company.they expect people to do multiple positions at once and employees are constantly quitting leaving others short handed. Your better off working at chik fil a. At least they appreciate the employees
nice people
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 9, 2018
Path was a okay place to work but ran into problems. It wasn't right that everyone is without a job and no notice was given to the employees prior to lay offs.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
letting everyone go without notice.
Good staff, heartless management
Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  South flApril 4, 2018
The management company uses and loses you, no security, changed schedule for longer hours and then cut days. Geico lawsuit coming. They are so big for a reason: being a mill for owner to be rich. Stay away
Pros
Nice kitchen
Cons
Slezzy crooks no security
Long hours low pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 31, 2018
Laziness but great ability to get along with your manager is the way to go in order to get a promotion in this company. Low pay for everything you are required to do.
Pros
PTO is good
Cons
Everything else
ive worked for this for a total of about 7 years
Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 30, 2018
Billing Director is good to work for.. Challenges have been locating EOB's for the checks to be posted.

Working the denials so that the accounts are accurate has been a challenge.
low pay
BILLER (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLMarch 20, 2018
It is not the best company to work for but the hours are flexible. managers don't really care about you. All they care about is putting money in their packet
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Low pay
Poor management, nobody cares in this company.
Lmt (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 20, 2018
The only good experience I had in this company was meeting the very nice set of team members that i worked with, management is horrible at what they do and DONT do , especially ... and hr doesn't exist. And, the therapists are exploited, then fired then replaced with cheaper labor. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Everything else
Poor management
Medical Records Custodian (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 16, 2018
Unorganized, gives more work on one person than the other lets certain individuals get away with lacking on there work due to favortism. Changes rules very often and doesn't make everyone aware.
Pros
Being able to go to lunch
Cons
Poor management, increased workload
Fast pace job.
LMT/RCA (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLMarch 16, 2018
A day at work was long. someday were better than others. Paperwork and as much time in on the patients as allowed. They didn't seem to care to much about the pain the patient was in just the max.amount of time. it felt like a spinning door at times. the most enjoyable part of the job, was to help the patients pain face turn into a happy face.
Pros
I liked the patients and some of the coworkers.
Cons
To many Chifes not enough Indians.