Path Medical Employee Reviews

Its Not The One
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLFebruary 21, 2019
Besides some of the great people I met working there, Path Medical was/is horrible. The pay low for all staff besides the doctors, and they are very under handed. If you need something in the mean time they go ahead and apply, but don't expect to stay there for long.
Great office
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLJanuary 11, 2019
The Oakland Park Med Rec Office is a great work place and a big family, we all care for each other.

Our Manager is the best, she cares for each and everyone of us as individuals and as her TEAM! We all work well together and continue to strive to make our office great.

We just wish that the company would care for us the same way she does, and compensate us accordingly.
Pros
Office Manager is the best.
Cons
Bad pay, no incentives, no recognition, from the company.
Never work for this place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLJanuary 10, 2019
Work environment is horrible from the corporate office to the manger employees are 2 faced and very childish this company is very selfish and only care about money and themselves mangers make the employees do all the work including there's manger also gossip and tell every employee business if u do get in make sure u get out! Very unstable job change their work hours every other month and mandates that u have to work them or u could leave because they feel they can always hire someone else reason why they are always hiring path medical was the worst job I ever had and I could be jobless I still wouldnt go back ! Please do not work for path medical
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Everytrhing
Horrible!
Data entry, medical records (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLDecember 13, 2018
I worked at the Oakland park location and it was horrible ! The people I worked with were great but management was horrible! Basically if you were not of Spanish decent you were not cared for.
Cons
Racism
Can’t say I enjoyed working here.
Medical Assistant/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLNovember 28, 2018
Treated employees like they were slaves. Made us feel belittled. No hours. No overtime. Get paid poorly for the amount of work that was done. I was glad I learned but I’m glad I moved on.
Pros
Manager was amazing.
Cons
Pay. Hours.
Great Job
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL 33102November 28, 2018
allows you to create a homey work environment. Monday-Friday

Latest shift ends at 6
the staff is friendly, and management is always available
Poor management, no advancement, poor salary
Billing Associate (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 24, 2018
I will never recommend anyone to work at Path Medical. No advancement, poor management, low pay. Location is too far for me. New rules every day, upper management lacks work ethic, people there are difficult to work with, people coming in and people leaving. I want to leave because there is no growth in the company, need more money, what I do is like working 4-5 people's jobs. The lack of security is terrible.

Path Medical is not a nice place to work, in my opinion. It needs more upper management, better security, and most importantly taking care of their employees when it comes to salary.

Going to Path Medical is like going to a job, it's a not a career, and that's what I am looking forward to.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Poor management, no advancement, low pay
great yet stressfull place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 18, 2018
A typical day at work was a good, the only problem was the pay didn't match the work that all of us did.

Some employees weren't held accountable for their actions , a lot of favoritism in the office .

High turn over rate.
Overworked low pay
Massage Therapist / RCA (Former Employee) –  Haines City, FLOctober 4, 2018
When it comes to inhouse management, they are awesome. But the amount of work verses actual staff is unreal. No overtime allowed and then hours were being cut from the week to have us work on sat. Sometimes 6 days a week would be required. Pts are awesome and the staff are amazing. If your not afraid to work this is the place!
Pros
One lunches, life long friends
Cons
Overworked and underpaid
Worse place ever
Lmt rca front desk (Former Employee) –  Orlando Longwood Deltona LakelandOctober 3, 2018
Upper management needs to stop sleeping with employees and mangers need to stop sleeping with patients. This is a terrible place to work. Keep looking there is so much better out there.
Pros
Non
Horrible
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2018
This was by far my worst job! Management ABSOLUTELY SUCKED! No one ever seems to know anything. There is no communication what so ever between anyone! I HATE PATH MEDICAL! Do not work here!!!!
Pros
Hour lunches, lifetime friendships
Cons
Management, pay, the company
Stepping Stone into Something Better
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Horrible management, go there if you're trying to gain experience into something better for a few months. You will sink or swim, and they DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Overworked, short-staffed, awful management, no organization, no advancement, high turnover, disconnect between management and lower employees, no respect for industry best practices, no stability
Poor management
Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  TampaSeptember 14, 2018
No type of job security. Management is rude they don’t train properly. Upper management and owner are even use Change within the company happens everyday. Chiropractors are self entitled and mostly snoops or gossipers. They don’t give raises and rarely look out for their employees.
Pros
You get a free license
Cons
Everything about the company
The worst job ever
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 14, 2018
If I had to say one positive thing that I received from this job was the bond between me and my coworkers. We were all so miserable to the point that the only thing we had was each other. Upper management was so rude and disrespectful going into work was a task. The only jobs that were secure was corporate. Life was hard.
Pros
Hour lunch, Great pay, Life time friends
Cons
Upper management, Owner, Hr
Treat Employees Unfair
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLSeptember 11, 2018
yes there is room for growth, but only if you are willing to be unfair and untruthful like all of upper management. I first enjoyed working there and then it all went downhill.
worst company I have ever worked for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 30, 2018
I would never recommend anyone to work or come here as a patient. They are extremely unprofessional and do not care about their employees. LITERALLY EVERYONE IS QUITTING.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Management, Pay
Stay away from this place.
Chiropracticor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 28, 2018
The company treats employees and contactors as disposable. Thry expect a lot of hours of employees . Physicians are contractors so no benefits, no PTO, no paid holidays and you are a 1099 employee. Lots of work is pileed upon chiropractors and they say everything is your judgement but it's all according to what the company wants.

The only thing that matters is maxing out the patients insurance benefits as quick as possible
Pros
Pay is higher than market average for chiropractors
Cons
Too many hours, horrible work environment
Terrible work environment
Medical (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 21, 2018
Path Medical is 411 pain. Just put that in your Google and decide for yourself if this is where you want to work. I doubt this company will be here in two years after the inter insurance companies join Geico in their lawsuit.
Pros
Steady hors because people keep leaving. Hour lunch
Cons
Constant over managing
Management drags the moral of this place down...dont even waste your time applying for this forever changing company
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 4, 2018
The job sucks, nobody cares at all about you. They always say they have an open door policy but be careful because most people that made use of the open door policy were let go. I worked for them and they laid ppl off to relocate their billing office and noted that they terminated us. If you quit they still label you as terminated. They pay you pennies on the dollar and expect for you to go far and beyond what your being paid to do.Turn over is quite high as people come and go because of the company's favoritism . No matter how hard you work they never show appreciation. I am someone who works hard, never take a break and sometimes forget to punch out to take lunch and they could care less of how hard you go for the company you are still disposable to them. They will bring someone else in and say they have experience under your nose you are low key training them and they are making way more than you are. These people don't care about no one.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
Management, Management, Management
There’s no job security
Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 17, 2018
This company is unorganized, things changed daily. One minute you’re doing reports next minute it’s something different. The hours is constantly changing and so is the entry level staff because the pay sucks. They give raises and cut hours so you would never see a difference in your check unless your net pay declines due to the hours cut. Management lies about open door policy. Not a good company Not a good team and there’s no goals if you’re not the owner!!
Pros
2 hour lunch breaks
Cons
Management/owner don’t care about staff or patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Path Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2