PATH Employee Reviews

Open and flexable
Open court environment. Supportive administration, fun loving staff, open to change and support hiring from within. Grate company with room for growth and opportunity.
Pros
Great company
Best working environment!
When the demands of the position called me to work long hours, I’m always allowed to take extra time off to recharge. When they say that it’s a Christ centered environment, they made it. God first, Family second, job is third. This order of things make sure that all of us come to work refreshed and ready to go. I felt very supported by management and the team. It’s a very tough client base so we have to take care of each other internally
Not protection or rights for employees
My current manager is cold, hyper-sensitive and an intensive micro-manager with no previous experience with the population we serve (only has extended experience in the position)
Pros
fairly lax dresscode
Cons
no rights or protection for employees needs/issues
Path is a place to be. And is a place to work as well. Because they do care about the individual that they support
Path is a good place to work. But some of supervisor and manager makes it very hard. Because there's no communication Between staff and the supervisor. The communication with some of there supervises is very poor. And some of a managers don't know how to talk to people. So that make it difficult to communicate with them.
Path
Path is a good NGO to work in, I have a change to approach a new organization, new working culture.
Via PATH I knew that I can find many job opportunities outside business model
Outstanding, life fulfilling work.
Coaching at its highest Human Potential to bulletproof clients in their lives. Open work environment with flexible scheduling. Many applications to personal life.
Our goal
Helping and providing a service to the people and teaching them to eat healthy. We help people to become self sufficient teaching them life skills and how to grow their own foods.
Great Company
I worked for Path for 8 years and it was the best 8 years of my life!! Great management, my program supervisor was very easy to talk to, Co workers were awesome clients were the best!!
Pros
2 bonuses in June every year
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PATH?
Path
I really enjoy my job!!! I enjoy helping residents feel more independent. I love that they trust & are very comfortable with me, knowing that they’ll receive the best care.
Great job but limited advancement
Great place to learn and sharpen your educational tools for further advancement.

Clinician providing case management services to individuals 18 years and older who with an SMI diagnosis, intellectual and developmental disabilities. Serving persons within the program dynamics outlined with a history of chronic homelessness, medical and psychiatric hospitalizations, along with barriers related to incarceration tied to their mental health.
Great mission but staff need to hustle for coverage.
PATH has a great mission and offers opportunities to learn new skills and move between teams and departments. However, projects are grant funded so coverage can be an issue between grants. Employees need to hustle to find new opportunities as management and HR do not offer much assistance. It is also a fairly flat organization making it difficult to get promotions.
It’s ok
Worked here for 5 years. There’s no room for growth and the pay is low. You have to work triple time to get a good check! Sometimes you feel like the management doesn’t appreciate you. They want you to cook, clean and go out with the individuals all the time. It was a good job at first but it has grew to annoy me now.
Pros
Overtime
This place sucks
Management is so incompetent. This company alters time cards, so we don't get paid overtime. The managers barely have a HS diploma. They lie about funds and grants. This company does not care about clients. The managers do not know anything about what is going on in the program. People on the night team sleep. People on the day team leave early and these individuals are embezzling money. When concerns are brought to HR, tescia does nothing about it, this is why this company is sued all the time.
productive fast paced enviroment
great place to work supervisors were great eager to help and the experience to learn and work with clients in crisis. supervisors were hands on and able to provide great work experience.
Fantastic place to work
PATH will probably be my favorite employer in my entire career. The culture is very laid-back with flexible work arrangements, and there are really wonderful people there.

I can't speak for all managers, but my manager gave me assignments I would enjoy and let me forge my own career path. She also procured money for me to take classes in addition to the many classes that all PATH employees can access for free.

Most importantly, PATH has a terrific mission of accelerating the innovation and development of health technologies to reduce inequities, particularly for women and children in the poorest parts of the world. Knowing this, I never felt bored, bitter, or wasteful about spending time working for PATH.
Pros
mission, culture, benefits
Cons
for certain roles, you could make more money in the private sector
PATH Work/Life balance
PATH supports a work life balance. Friday almost all of the office works from home. Meetings are not encouraged on this day. It is intended to support get you work done.
Pros
Culturw
Cons
Compensation
Good place to work with a good mission
I worked at PATH for 8 years and it was a great place to work. Employees are treated well and work in a really pleasant, open environment. I worked in IT so my experience varies from just about everyone else's outside of IT. I got a chance to work with great people and learn a lot, but your mileage may vary. I was lucky to have great managers my entire time there. I eventually left PATH because I had to relocate to Oregon.
Pros
Great benefits, nice environment, good people
Cons
Lack of advancement options, entitled executives
Ok organization doing work in developing countries
Leadership is very removed from low and middle managers and administrative staff. Blurred hierarchy. People do not know a lot of times what colleagues are involved in.
Pros
travel
Cons
blurred hierarchy
Great Staff in US and in-country offices
Dedicated to helping with mission to provide access to health care to those in most need. Financial tools were improving over time. Good collaboration between Seattle and Washington, DC offices.
Pros
Great work colleagues, very dedicated
Cons
Management not always clear with new initiatives
Bureaucratic, stifling toward career growth, and slow to adjust to new funding models
Unfortunately slow to adapt to new global funding models. After being here for 5 years, I've seen too many talented people let go due to poor management and lack of planning.

Hard to advance within the bureaucratic systems, even when you have a manager in your corner. A workplace that does not value growth or mentorship for more early in career employees.
PATH is a great company that enjoys helping others. The staff at PATH really enjoy their job and work hard . Management is supportive and available to all staff.
Pros
Flexible schedule