Pathfinder Home Health

Pathfinder Home Health Employee Reviews

Flexable and understanding work place
Good work place , you have your own work space , but share the area with about 18 other people. They are flexible with real life situations . Very understanding. Training is ok , must be self motivated and complete daily tasks in timely accurate manner. Must have problem solving skills . Company goes above and beyond when it comes to taking care of their people.
Pros
flexable
Cons
pay
Lovely at first...but then the true colors show
I will start off by saying that this company doesn't care about it's employees. And, sadly, they don't care about their patients either. The management is extremely lacking. None of the managers on staff at this location have any real experience in managing employees. Regardless of the issues that arise from the lack of managerial experience, the owners do not find it beneficial to require management classes/courses. It's all about the money with these people and they'll treat you however they please to get it. Very hostile work environment to say the least. They've now opened a new company within their company to take on other home health agencies billing. They can't figure out how to accurately submit their own billing, much less handle other companies. Good luck to you if you take a chance on this company, you're going to need it.
very supportive co-workers
I love working for pathfinder. Co-workers are awesome and supportive. They allow me to continue growing and support all my goals. They are very caring with our patients
They do not care about you, only what you can do for them.
Typical work day is get things done or the manager will ride you non stop. They do not care if you have time to complete things. That's your fault for poor time management skills. They have 1 RN doing field AND case manager, co workers all feel like is a "divide and conquer environment". The administrator is beyond a micro manager. She wants her hands in everything, often causing a duplication of work. Toward the end, there was nothing enjoyable about my job there. The administrator has favorites, and if your not one of them, oh well, too bad for you. They are unethical, discriminate, cant keep census up, and their end of days will be coming soon enough. Please do yourself a favor and go work at the dog pound. At least the animals will be happy to see you. The animals at Pathfinder home health don't care anything about you!!!
Pros
You have a job
Cons
Your miserable at the job
great place to work
A very productive company that acknowledges you for the work you do , assists when help is needed. The staff is great. probably the best job I ever had.
Pros
provides lunch with most case confrences, or meetings, all the support you need
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great people and Pro employee
Pathfinder Home Health is family owned by a father and son who are extremely compassionate about their employees and the care of patients. The administrator supports her team and nurses. Very relaxed environment. There is not much growth or job advancement. The base salary is also low. However, you are not micromanaged and you work with a great team. The only reason I resigned was because of the need for advancement in my career.
Pros
Relaxed environment, Pro employee
Cons
Low Base and No Growth
Great Team
Low turn over in staff due to teamwork and DON takes care of staff. Great Patient outcomes due to continuity of care by same providers. Relaxed office environment
n/a
very little support and guidance-no training. Lived out of a car and had to endure floods and over 100 degree temps. Was not complimented once on my efforts.
Enjoy taking care of patients
Enjoy doing Home Health very much although I am a single mom and paperwork is very time overwhelming. Often bring my work home on a nightly basis after seeing patients during the day.
Wonderful
It was wonderful to work there and the people there are some of the best. never wanted to leave but my pregnancy became complicated.
Hours are great and always have holidays off.
Pros
Bonuses, the occasional party.
Great place to work.
A very good company. Family owned and pro employee. Not very good base salary but if you put in the work the monthly bonuses are good. Administrator makes the Katy branch. Very caring and compassionate.
fun place to work
a typical day here was about 4-5 hours phone care coordination and the other hours reviewing Icd-9 codes and oasis for validation
Pros
location
Cons
limited case loads