Pathfinders, Inc Employee Reviews

Fun place
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Huntington, INJune 25, 2019
Challenging job but can be very fulfilling. It is nice to be able to help clients achieve their goals. I believe i benefit their lives by the care i give.
Poor Management
Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARMay 21, 2019
Managment not willing to train, to much favoritism.
Management always looked for bad in people, criticized workers
Sites had different rules, not fair
Pros
The Consumers
Cons
Low Pay, No set schedule
Temp Agency
Market Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAApril 14, 2019
A good temp placement that turned permanent. Assigned account manager was very easy to reach and communicated well. Very well organized and quick in finding a placement for you.
Good people
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 25, 2019
Very helpful in answering questions and finding new job opportunities. Staff members responded to inquiries in a timely fashion. They took the time to discuss opportunities with me and identify those that would be a good fit.
Great starting point for career
Associate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 15, 2019
Taught me a lot about recruiting and sales
Can make good money off bonuses
Helping people find work
Fun work culture
1 hour lunch breaks is a huge plus
Pros
work life balance
Bad place to work!
Mail Room Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARNovember 29, 2018
Very bad place to work! I really don't have anything good to say about this company.The management did not stand behind their employees right or wrong
Pros
Built a lot of PTO up
Cons
Basically everything
terrible
TeleSales Representative - KramesStayWell (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 19, 2018
Turnover is very high and it is next to impossible to get promoted to a job assignment. Your best bet is to show your enthusiasm and apply directly to the company you are working for rather than the temp agency
Pathfinder is both challenging and rewarding.
Life Skills Instructor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARJuly 12, 2018
I enjoy teaching and taking care of my clients. They can be both challenging and rewarding. I have come to care a great deal for them and my co-workers. I have an excellent manager. She keeps us on our toes and makes use of our hidden talents. She is both "boss" and "teacher". I would miss her as a boss.
Pros
Being able to give your best to the clients.
Cons
The pay.
Temp Job Placement
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJuly 10, 2018
Placed in two temporary positions to cover short-term medical leave of hiring company employees. I enjoyed meeting new people and learning new things. Goal was to learn new jobs in hopes to help with a FT job.
Great recruiting approach
Certified Personnel Consultant and Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2018
Learned a fantastic style of recruitment from experts in the industry. Great team of women to work with. Strong work life balance. Work on direct hire placements only.
Fast-paced agency
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 15, 2017
The management at Pathfinders is awesome. If you are a self-starter that thrives in competition then it is a perfect job. I love that type of environment so I was able to thrive.
exhausting
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARAugust 5, 2017
busy, no consistent schedule or assignments. most enjoyable was working with the kids. hardest part was never knowing what classroom i would be in daily or even hourly!
Great learning experience
Outpatient Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 24, 2017
This job was a great learning experience in my field of study. Working with the great staff made coming to work easy. I hope you find a great job soon.
Does the state turn a blind eye?
Medication Administration Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARNovember 3, 2015
Loved the clients, and most staff, however this company's practices walk the line of legal and ethical. Sad, because I am pretty sure the state turns a blind eye while this company takes grants etc., to train these clients, yet training is not really happening on multiple levels. The nurse role has been violated by delegating nursing duties to what they call a house manager. I could go on and on about the stress they put their nurses and staff through, including working for more than 30 days at a time without a day off.
Pros
Doing something good for the disabled
Cons
everything else
I love working for Pathfinders and hopefully I can get more hours of work on days that I have class, and a new client during the summers months.
Caregiver/Wavier (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ARDecember 16, 2013
Very productive place to work, I love working with people of all ages. And I love working for this company. I work for a very loving family.
Pros
I'm able to attend school and work in the evenings, and weekend. I work close to my home.
Cons
I would love to work more hours as my schedule allow