Pathways Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 394 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. A $320M business, Pathways provides services in 18 states including the District of Columbia by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people-our 5,200 employees focused on People, Passion and Service....
Pathways is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. A $320M business, Pathways provides services in 18 states including the District of Columbia by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people-our 5,200 employees focused on People, Passion and Service.
You’re seeing all 935 jobs at Pathways because we can’t find any available jobs at Pathways close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 405 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Pathways have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 67 questions about working at Pathways. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pathways employees.
Insights from 149 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pathways within the last 5 years.
The standard questions, mostly want to see you have a pulse, they'll hire anyone.
The standard questions, mostly...
Tell me an intervention that you used
Tell me an intervention that y...
Was i available whenever i was needed. Was i able to talk with people. Could i teach a MAPP class after receiving training so families could make informed decisions to determine if they wanted to become a Foster family. Do i have my Bachelor degree Are problems something i answer with honesty and integrity Am i able to work on my own if the situation arose
Was i available whenever i was...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.