PATHWAYS INC. Employee Reviews

Unhappy
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYDecember 5, 2017
The supervisior that I worked with she put my health last at her list when I was hurt ON the job. Wouldn't let me leave to go to the Hospital to get everything checked out to make sure I was okay.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Healthcare for part time
outgoing people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 14, 2017
good environment
good people
patients are happy most of the time.

The Workplace was for patients to get help and make it back home with a slight smile.
over worked, uneducated employee, unrealistic expectation
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDSeptember 13, 2017
awful place to work. Services were based on ways to gain money instead of whats best for the client. They demanded a lot of driving of each employee, and they did not compensate employees for these miles. they made it the employees fault for going over miles. they had an extremely high turn over rate. most employees are new and most employees do not have an experienced understanding of what is needed of them
Fun workplace.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 23, 2017
I was placed at a kids summer day camp. During my work here, I was a team leader and I kept kids educated throughout the summer while at the same time keeping them active to stay in good shape.
very toxic company
Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 30, 2015
Really bad company to work for. no possibility for advancement. Management is disrespectful and will manipulate you to do what they want.
Great group of people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisa, KYJuly 12, 2015
Very rewarding place to work at. The best part is the wonderful people I work with. It IS like we are a big family. It opens your eyes to the world of mental health and substance abuse.
Wonderful company
Personal Care Assistant/ Home Care (Current Employee) –  Corning, NYJune 3, 2015
A non-profit company that really goes the extra mile with clients and employees. Lots of incentives and rewards for service, great communication. A pleasure to work with this group!
Non-Profit Organization
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYSeptember 2, 2014
I enjoy the work that I do for this company, I have a great rapport with consumers and my co-workers. A typical day at the residence I supervise is sometimes mentally stressful, but all around a good work environment. The company is selling out and my position is being transferred to another company.
good working enviroment
Supportive Living Social Worker (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 25, 2014
I enjoyed working here with my clients. they were very supportive of me and my career