Patient Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Horrible managers, favoritism and sexism
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTMay 21, 2018
I have nothing nice to say about this horrible experience. Any professional sales/marketing individual should stay away. The Executive Director wanted to sleep with all the men she hired and the women were treated unfairly.
fun place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coronado, CA 92118May 13, 2018
Provide assistance to RN by assisting patients with daily ADL's and daily fun activities such as ....
team work was help each other transferring patients,
my hardest part in my job is to see reoccurring patient not getting better .
most enjoyable was that patents remembering my name and seeing my patients getting better.
Ive learned in the past few year working is that to be caring and patient and that all patients are different and require different help and attention.
Pros
holiday paid
Prouctive and fun workplace.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reed City, MIMay 11, 2018
I have certain days of the week where I have patients to room and the days I do not have patients I call patients with results. I also call patients to schedule surgeries and review medical history with them. I help work on referrals sent to and from our office. I have learned to multitask and be more organized for a more productive work flow. The hardest part of my job is having slow days and not much work to stay busy. the most enjoyable part of my job is working with the patients and seeing a good result at the end of their office visit.
Pros
Having amazing coworkers who are supportive.
Cons
We do not always get to take a lunch.
productive enviroment
Lead Cash Poster/Accounts Receivables/Some IT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2018
Come in do your job . people there were great almost like family. company did a lot of activities for there employees to promote morale. promotes from with in
Pros
people
A amazing place to build a career
Bright View Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Catonsville, MDApril 27, 2018
wirking At brightview has taught me so much i love this job but it’s also hameaer breaking working here i grown so dawn of the elderly people there i feel like i have a lot of grandmas and grandpa but it’s break my heart when the pass on and i have to continue to keep working like it’s normal and all business
Pros
Gain family
Cons
Lose resident
Fast paced
Patient Assistance Program Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North Chicago, ILApril 25, 2018
At times overly stressful. Enjoyed developing direct staff. That was rewarding. Management team continuously showed blattened favoritism. Salary was fair.
Good place to learn
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2018
This was my first job and I was able to learn a lot. The doctors were able to see my eagerness is learning.
There was nothing hard about this job because I enjoyed it.
Pros
First job
Cons
Had to leave becasue i had a baby
Clinical Studies
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 18, 2018
The work environment was relaxed. Management was very nice to staff. While doing my clinical studies at this sit I learned the following:

• Patient Care
• Vital Signs (manual blood pressure, temperature, pulse & respiration)
• Height and weight measurement
• Aseptic Techniques
• Triage (Patient History, Physical and Review of Systems)
• Check in/Checkout process,
• Medical Terminology, some Anatomy & Physiology
• CPR/First Aid/AED/Basic Life Support.
Hard working nurses and CNA
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 18, 2018
There were alot of patients given to each CNA placing a large load on each nurse. Team work was great with the right nurses. I always made sure to assist other CNAs who needed help or were running behind.
Pros
great hours
Cons
pay
Patient Care
Externship (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 9, 2018
Working for patient care can be very stressful depending what you are doing but it can overall be a great job as well. I enjoy taking care of patients gives me a sense of wonder and makes me feel good by helping others.
Productive, fun and exciting to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 28, 2018
I cleaned patient rooms and public areas and I learned to communicate with all different type of people and to be patient the culture was very mixed and it was a wonderful thing to meet all different types of people. The hardest thing at this job was watching the people be ill when nothing could be done and the mose enjoyable part was meeting new people.
It was very rewarding
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMarch 23, 2018
I liked this job. It was very rewarding, but stressful. Patients need us to be there for them; especially, if they don't have anyone else to care for them.
Home Care Agency
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTMarch 14, 2018
Home Care focusoed on the elderly. Extensive training was provided for all employyees. Expectation was fair and achievable. It was originally a small company that expeirience a great deal of growth over a short period of time.
Pros
Great Home Care Agency
Cons
Management had difficulty with the growth.
grreat athmospher
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMarch 2, 2018
that job was very helpfulll,,I learn a lot from it.and I love my patient,i had a great experience working with them.i developpe a great relationship with ur patient.i love what I do
Pros
free lunch
Cons
shorts break
I love my job
REGISTERED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 2, 2018
I work in patient care as a registered medical assistant. This is a resident clinic that has over 40 residents and 5 attending's. It is a very fast passed environment.
Productive place
Advocate of Benefits (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 23, 2018
I would have never left had it not been for a hurricane that made us relocate to Mississippi and the company relocated to Wisconsin. The staff was very nice and everyone worked as a whole for a common goal which was excellent customer service.
select specaility hospital (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 14, 2018
i don't know what to say other than I was employee of the year 2 years in a row patients loved me nurses liked working with me and I liked working with them
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good place to Volunteer
TRIAGE VOLUNTEER (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 13, 2018
if someone doesn't have experience this is a good place to start volunteer. They teach alot of basic skills you will need for healthcare such as how to take vital signs.
I feel like I am making a difference
Certi ed Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 10, 2018
I really love seeing our patients get well and eventually go home. I know that my contribution to their well being counts and that makes all of us feel good inside. Not all outcomes are happy bt for the most part, I am very satisfied and feel grateful knowing that I have participated in their healing process.
Pros
Great nursing staff
Cons
Not enough hours
Great work environment. Caring management
RN Almost Family (Current Employee) –  West Orange, NJFebruary 1, 2018
Great place to work. Caring management. Collaborative coworkers and managers. Understanding. Patientcentric, safety conscious and oriented. Would love to continue.working with such great company
Pros
Great manager
Cons
None at this time