Patient Engagement Advisors Employee Reviews

Mind Expanding
Manager of Engagement (Former Employee) –  New YorkJuly 2, 2018
The level of care that PEA's programs bring to a healthcare organization are game changing. Because these programs are such a fresh concept and not easily copied, employees must be game changing as well. You must be willing and able to balance client relationships as well as program goals. This balance requires a manager to be self motivated, innovative, and possess extraordinary leadership skills. I enjoyed my time with PEA as Manager of Engagement. The lessons and skills I obtained during my employment has made me a better employee. I challenged myself in ways I never thought possible. Because of that, I was able to mature and grow in the field of healthcare business. I hope to see PEA accomplish great things.
Fair Warning...Run.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Former Employee) –  AlabamaApril 7, 2018
This small company is a joke. The CEO, board members, HR, etc., will sell you a dream upon hire. They have this perception of how they would like things to work but these people are never actually in the field, so they have NO idea as to what really goes on. They only see numbers and only want to see dollar signs. The expectations here are unrealistic, they could care less about healthcare and are leaching off of the system. The minute they realize that you as a staff member are no longer beneficial to them, they will find a reason to cut you loose. Regardless of the sacrifices you’ve made for them, because of course, they don’t see that part . I see this company crashing & burning because of karma. It’s headed that way. If you’re looking for long term employment, do NOT apply here. I don’t recommend anyone work for PEA but if you must , please have another job lined up.
Pros
Pay is okay.
Cons
Benefits, Dictatorship.
PEA - Great team
Human Capital Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 27, 2018
I really enjoy working at PEA. PEA leaders and coworkers are great to work with because everyone is extremely team oriented and we work with each other toward the same clear goals. We get feedback almost daily that we have saved patients money; and almost equally as important for many – we save them time by making things more convenient for them. It feels good to be a part of a team that you know makes such a positive impact in others’ lives.
Challenging and Growing
Manager of Support Services (Current Employee) –  KentuckyJanuary 31, 2018
PEA is a wonderful organization to be apart of. The leaders are continuously improving and expanding our patient care provided. Collaboration is ideal for success and this is something I acknowledge PEA does well. Our patients being cared for once home is top priority. Culturally, all ideas are welcome in continuing to perfect the program. The best part of the job is patient feedback. They are in awe of what we can do for them... and that is heart warming!
Impacting Patient Lives Everyday
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 31, 2018
PEA is a great organization to be part of. Everything we do is genuinely to improve patients' lives and health. We work hard to truly get to know our patients and serve them in the best way possible before they leave the hospital so they are set up for success to transition throughout the continuum of care.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Fulfilling, Purposeful work, Great People and Culture
Cons
Fast-paced environment and rapid growth can lead to shifting priorities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patient Engagement Advisors. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3