I learned a lot at Patient First but the management and the work environment are entirely too hostile.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) – Hamilton, NJ – September 28, 2018
• Triaging patients; inquiring on the nature of the visit / answering any questions in regard to their care
• Taking vital signs
• Performing minor wound care including flushing, and bandaging wounds/suture
• Performing drug screens
• Performing diagnostic tests (EKG, Peak Flow, Incentive spirometer)
• Performing lab tests (flu swab, strep swabs
• Fiberglass splinting broken or injured limbs
• Applying ace bandages, etc..
Most employees are great and supportive of one another.
No breaks, understaffed, hostile work environment at times