Patrice & Associates Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It is a great 1099 company to work for! Excellent training!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 25, 2018
Patrice is a great place to work if you are a hard worker. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money if you put your hours in! They provide excellent training when you start and then have it online for you anytime you need it.
Pros
Great training and never stops!
Cons
Horrible, lies, do not join
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 11, 2018
Nothing about this company is real or true. DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!!

Numbers are fudged to make it look like the potential to make a lot of money exists but the truth is that you will never get out of it what you put into it. IT is basically a pyramid scheme with the individuals at the top reaping all the rewards of the mid-level and below individuals extremely hard work! Stay away if you want to keep your money, sanity and hard work ethic intact!!!
Great Opportunity with Growing Company
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDJune 12, 2018
I have worked in the office at headquarters for more than 5 years. I have received raises, insurance, and feel valued by the company. The good thing is that this company is growing where many other local companies are downsizing. This is definitely be my last job.
Pros
Growing company, financial stability, healthcare insurance, closed the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, 3 weeks vacation, appreciates people who work here.
Cons
If you are not financially able to retire and need to work, this is the best place I know of.
would rather not say
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDApril 9, 2018
Not enough money for the work involved. More hype than anything. Takes too long to get paid and that is if your recruit stays in place for either 90 to 120 days. Even then, some times you have to wait for a check after your recruit have finished the trial period. Almost like a pyramid scheme.
Pros
work from home
Cons
much work, little pay that's if you get paid at all
Don’t waste your time
Previous Director (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDMarch 4, 2018
Horrible treatment, lies, and deceit dipped in chocolate. Meaning, it looks good and tasty until you really get in there - before you know it, you’re working your tail off for very little reward all while being chastised. Buyer beware: there are people inside who monitor online reviews and therefore will 5 post false positive reviews for every 1 negative they find.
Pros
co-workers - the ones who aren’t snakes!
Cons
Way too many to list.
You are able to create your own success.
National Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2017
This job focuses primarily on cold calling different restaurant concepts to develop candidates and leads. Your success greatly depends on your ability to recruit, vet and submit potential candidates to clients.
Autonomy
Certified Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAJuly 21, 2017
Being able to work from home and autonomously is what I like. I am a self-starter and know what I need to do in a daily basis. I am given minimal guidance and proceed with it. I have goals to meet on a weekly basis and do so.
Pros
Work remotely; autonomy
Cons
commission-based work
Flexible, Challenging and Interesting
Certified Recruiter (Current Employee) –  at my home in Palm Harbor FLJune 14, 2017
It was an excellent job with plenty of flexibility and with the opportunity to talk to a variety of people every day. I was able to use my customer service skills on a daily basis. I found it easy to move from customer service to recruiting and interviewing many different types of personality. I found the job to be a fun challenge to match the people I interviewed to the perfect job in the restaurant industry.

Over time I was able to learn a great deal about the restaurant operations and the type of people it takes to operate on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay was based on commission
Patrice and Associates
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJune 9, 2017
A legitimate work at home job. Must be able to stay on point and focus efforts on the job at hand. Good, week long training provided. Must be able to cold call to be successful.
Great Work/ Life Balance
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDJune 6, 2017
Awesome company if you don't need money, but want to be able to go to work every day and not stress about a tough job. No nights, no weekends, no long term opportunity
Grea Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDMay 16, 2017
Great company to work for lots of advancement, The team is very supportive and I love the company. I honestly could not say anything bad about the company.
Great Work Life Balance and Experience
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 15, 2017
Great experience to gain and I enjoyed having a young child and being able to work at the same time! Great experience in the restaurant recruiting industry.
May 26, 2017

Awesome! That is one of the "percs" of recruiting with a franchisee - you often have flexibility not found in other corporate positions.

Reason for looking
Sales / Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 3, 2017
I enjoy a lot about the company. I don't have health benefits and I have 2 kids. I feel like I'm being held back from my full potential. I was told a different views.
May 26, 2017

I think you may work for a franchisee in California. I'm glad you enjoyed your job but my franchisees are very small companies and generally are not able to offer health insurance when they only have 1 or 2 employees.

Great Company, outstanding work/life balace
Veteran Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIApril 28, 2017
“OUTSTANDING CONCEPT! Been a recruiter since 2010”

“Haters are like crickets; they make noise you can hear, but you never see them, and quiet when you walk buy them...”
Great concept, but management lacking integrity
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJune 12, 2016
Wish the management actually lived up to the "do the right thing" concept. Bottom line for them is not getting qualified people for the jobs their clients have; but giving the client exactly what they want, even if it means skirting around discrimination laws and not submitting clients that would otherwise be qualified.
Great Training and Environment
Recruiter Restaurant/Hospitality Industry (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMarch 2, 2016
Full service recruiter including; cold/warm/hot calls, pre-screen interview with A+ Candidates.
Must be fearless in asking difficult questions
Excellent Management
Friendly environment
Turning results over to hiring managers and the candidates
Helping people with change
Pros
Enjoyed the experience
Cons
Slow close/pay
May 26, 2017

Nice feedback! Sometimes the process does take a little longer than we would like but we can't control how long it takes our client companies to hire our candidates.

Hard to work for,
former employee (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDFebruary 15, 2016
Changing constantly of the commission fee structure. In house management is very poor. Lack of communication and very unprofessional behavior by management. Co-workers are a good bunch of people. Employees never quit, they just don't show up after a while due to conflict with their commission payments.
Pros
Good concept
Cons
no healthcare, no raises, doesn't follow MD law when it comes to employee rights concerning vacation, overtime and travel expenses concerning personal vehicle.
May 26, 2017

As I have said on other sites where you have posted, I'm sorry this job did not work out for you and wish you well in your future positions.

results oriented company
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 12, 2016
If you like to work for a company where your results are directly related to your income.....Patrice and Associates is it. You have an unlimited amount of income available through commissions. If you work the system you will get results. But you have to work the system.
May 26, 2017

So true! Recruiting requires a strong work ethic and self discipline to be successful.

Working with candidates and helping them move forward in their career is very rewarding.
Restaurant Management Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNDecember 7, 2015
The very Supportive Management and extensive knowledge and tools provided to offer great service to our candidates and companies makes this job an enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
No health benefits
Sourcing, interviewing, job matching, salary negotiation
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Huntington, NYNovember 18, 2013
Typical day at work consists of making phone calls to potential candidates who responded to job posts. I evaluate their experience, if there is a match with any of the jobs, I submit them to the correct company and position.
Other than that is follow up with candidates in the process, interview schedule and preparation, communication with client, communication with management and making sure all these factors run smoothly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patrice & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.1

2.2Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight