Patrice & Associates

Patrice & Associates Employee Reviews

United States30 reviews
Greatn Managment
Management was very motivating and supportive, great work / life balance. Loved my co-workers and the company culture. The goals were reachable. I liked prescreening for hospitality positons.
Awefull
These people discriminate which is illegal but get away with it because it's hard to prove! You don't judge people by age. At least bring them in and check them out! Some people take care of themselves. People have to make a living but these folks don't care!!
Pros
Cons
Lack of compassion
Horrible Sales process
They set you up for failure. The sales process involves a failed approach to recruiting It's a commission job, with little flexibility in the ability to work from home
Most e
Excellent company to work for extremely family oriented with a lot of professionalism. I enjoyed working at this company every single day. It was always a challenge
Work From Home & Flexible Hours
Very open hours. Income was only based on on commission and if client was placed, got job, & held job for a certain amount of time. This was a work from home job.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
This is the best place to work
My manager / owner is incredible. She is a genius, great leader/ mentor and she is patient and kind. Takes time to go over tasks and loves to further employees knowledge so they can advance their career.. She is the owner of the Gaje Group of Patrice & Associates
Pros
Great Leadership, flexible hours, outstanding team work! Career advancement a constant. Outstanding leaderahip
No support
Terrible place to work. No support and no help. Let out to fend for yourself. Very poor database of candidates. Stay away, Never get paid when you place a person in a position there was always an excuse of having to hold on to your money
Opportunity to be your own boss
Lots of opportunity to earn a great living. However being self employed means lots of hours for little return at times. Ability to meet a great many people and help them find a better life
Review
Nothing to say either way that would help someone decide to work here. Typical recruiting job with lots of opportunity for success. Need to work hard.
It is a great 1099 company to work for! Excellent training!
Patrice is a great place to work if you are a hard worker. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money if you put your hours in! They provide excellent training when you start and then have it online for you anytime you need it.
Pros
Great training and never stops!
Overall OK
stability fluctuates,
good management,

busy office

hardest part is when work is slow

wouldnt recommend to someone looking to solely depend on one job
Horrible, lies, do not join
Nothing about this company is real or true. DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!!

Numbers are fudged to make it look like the potential to make a lot of money exists but the truth is that you will never get out of it what you put into it. IT is basically a pyramid scheme with the individuals at the top reaping all the rewards of the mid-level and below individuals extremely hard work! Stay away if you want to keep your money, sanity and hard work ethic intact!!!
Great Opportunity with Growing Company
I have worked in the office at headquarters for more than 5 years. I have received raises, insurance, and feel valued by the company. The good thing is that this company is growing where many other local companies are downsizing. This is definitely be my last job.
Pros
Growing company, financial stability, healthcare insurance, closed the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, 3 weeks vacation, appreciates people who work here.
Cons
If you are not financially able to retire and need to work, this is the best place I know of.
would rather not say
Not enough money for the work involved. More hype than anything. Takes too long to get paid and that is if your recruit stays in place for either 90 to 120 days. Even then, some times you have to wait for a check after your recruit have finished the trial period. Almost like a pyramid scheme.
Pros
work from home
Cons
much work, little pay that's if you get paid at all
Don’t waste your time
Horrible treatment, lies, and deceit dipped in chocolate. Meaning, it looks good and tasty until you really get in there - before you know it, you’re working your tail off for very little reward all while being chastised. Buyer beware: there are people inside who monitor online reviews and therefore will 5 post false positive reviews for every 1 negative they find.
Pros
co-workers - the ones who aren’t snakes!
Cons
Way too many to list.
You are able to create your own success.
This job focuses primarily on cold calling different restaurant concepts to develop candidates and leads. Your success greatly depends on your ability to recruit, vet and submit potential candidates to clients.
Autonomy
Being able to work from home and autonomously is what I like. I am a self-starter and know what I need to do in a daily basis. I am given minimal guidance and proceed with it. I have goals to meet on a weekly basis and do so.
Pros
Work remotely; autonomy
Cons
commission-based work
Flexible, Challenging and Interesting
It was an excellent job with plenty of flexibility and with the opportunity to talk to a variety of people every day. I was able to use my customer service skills on a daily basis. I found it easy to move from customer service to recruiting and interviewing many different types of personality. I found the job to be a fun challenge to match the people I interviewed to the perfect job in the restaurant industry.

Over time I was able to learn a great deal about the restaurant operations and the type of people it takes to operate on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay was based on commission
Patrice and Associates
A legitimate work at home job. Must be able to stay on point and focus efforts on the job at hand. Good, week long training provided. Must be able to cold call to be successful.
Great Work/ Life Balance
Awesome company if you don't need money, but want to be able to go to work every day and not stress about a tough job. No nights, no weekends, no long term opportunity
Grea Company
Great company to work for lots of advancement, The team is very supportive and I love the company. I honestly could not say anything bad about the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patrice & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.8
Ratings from women
2.1
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
1.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight