Patrice & Associates

Patrice & Associates Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Opportunity to be your own boss
Lots of opportunity to earn a great living. However being self employed means lots of hours for little return at times. Ability to meet a great many people and help them find a better life
Work From Home & Flexible Hours
Very open hours. Income was only based on on commission and if client was placed, got job, & held job for a certain amount of time. This was a work from home job.
Review
Nothing to say either way that would help someone decide to work here. Typical recruiting job with lots of opportunity for success. Need to work hard.
It is a great 1099 company to work for! Excellent training!
Patrice is a great place to work if you are a hard worker. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money if you put your hours in! They provide excellent training when you start and then have it online for you anytime you need it.
Pros
Great training and never stops!
Flexible, Challenging and Interesting
It was an excellent job with plenty of flexibility and with the opportunity to talk to a variety of people every day. I was able to use my customer service skills on a daily basis. I found it easy to move from customer service to recruiting and interviewing many different types of personality. I found the job to be a fun challenge to match the people I interviewed to the perfect job in the restaurant industry.

Over time I was able to learn a great deal about the restaurant operations and the type of people it takes to operate on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay was based on commission
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Patrice and Associates
A legitimate work at home job. Must be able to stay on point and focus efforts on the job at hand. Good, week long training provided. Must be able to cold call to be successful.
Great Company, outstanding work/life balace
“OUTSTANDING CONCEPT! Been a recruiter since 2010”

“Haters are like crickets; they make noise you can hear, but you never see them, and quiet when you walk buy them...”
Great Training and Environment
Full service recruiter including; cold/warm/hot calls, pre-screen interview with A+ Candidates.
Must be fearless in asking difficult questions

Excellent Management

Friendly environment

Turning results over to hiring managers and the candidates

Helping people with change
Pros
Enjoyed the experience
Cons
Slow close/pay
Official response from Patrice & Associates
May 26, 2017
Nice feedback! Sometimes the process does take a little longer than we would like but we can't control how long it takes our client companies to hire our candidates.
Sourcing, interviewing, job matching, salary negotiation
Typical day at work consists of making phone calls to potential candidates who responded to job posts. I evaluate their experience, if there is a match with any of the jobs, I submit them to the correct company and position.
Other than that is follow up with candidates in the process, interview schedule and preparation, communication with client, communication with management and making sure all these factors run smoothly.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patrice & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.8
Ratings from women
2.1
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
2.8Career Opportunities
1.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight