Patricio Enterprises Employee Reviews

Temporary work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAApril 22, 2018
The work was temporary. The work was very boring and mundane. The hours were 3rd shift hours. Management was very hard to communicate with since they were in another state from where the work was.
Pleasant company to work for.
Logistics Analyst IV (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 18, 2018
A great company to work for and seems to care about their employees other than as a work force. Pleasant staff members take the time to make sure you understand what is required of you as an employee and member of Patricio Enterprises.
Pros
Paid every 2 weeks
Excellent Employer
Program Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving GroundsApril 3, 2018
If you work for Patricio, you rarely leave, except for a better position. They have great folks working here, and the management team is outstanding.
Benefits
Cons
Commute
Great
Logistician III (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 2, 2018
Wonderful place to work, Great people environment, Great projects were worked on and the way the company treated you was personal and welcoming . I recommend them to anyone.
Patricio Enterprises
Equipment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJanuary 24, 2018
I have never worked with or been associated with a more professional company from the owner all the way down to middle level management. Would work for them again at the drop of a hat.
Great pay
Data Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 7, 2017
The pay is excellent in comparison to other companies for the same position. Good Benefits and great hours. Holiday parties are a plus and the owner Mr. Patricio is very nice.
Pros
Pay, hours, benefits
Cons
Contract
Exceeds Expectations
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CANovember 22, 2017
I provide exemplary critical support to our Marine Corps Operating Forces. I am the professional representative, "eyes and ears" of our Program Office. My support is excellent and I am dedicated. I exemplify our golden standard of the company which is the People the Process the Power to Deliver.
Vested in employee development and retainment
Lead Contract Mgr, Procurement/Acquisition Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 21, 2017
Patricio takes excellent care of its employees. Its strongest asset, in my view, is its Tuition Reimbursement program for the development of employees.
Great company
Logistics Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Quantico Corporate CenterAugust 9, 2017
Great environment working at the Quantico Corporate Center office.

Great mix of people.

Great communication.

Great team to work on.

Professional environment.
Great company, very good benefits.
Warehouse Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXAugust 7, 2017
Worked there for a short time, resigned due to my VA disability of 100%. I has been told by a VA representative that 100% vets can't work. It was a case of resigning or losing my VA benefits. I later found that the information given me was incorrect. Too late, I had resigned. Miss working for them, great Company.
Pros
Great Company, good starting salary.
Great
Warehouse Specialist/Data Technician (Current Employee) –  USMC BaseAugust 2, 2017
Work as a government Contractor on the USMC Base. Base is great. Work was great. Company is great. Fellow workers are great. All in all great company to work for.
Nice environment
Product Director, Internal LEAD Auditor (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJuly 13, 2017
I work with nice people. Good benefits. Not much advancement. Do not see management as I am not in corporate office. Do not like my commute. Would prefer more flexible hours and work from home from time to time.
Clandestine environment with low class employees
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 12, 2017
Consulting under this company is hard because they operate out of Virginia and they hire whomever to contract out. It is not a family friendly environment and they pay very low. I would never work there again
PE needs to make some major changes
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJune 27, 2017
This company has a lot of potential, but continually ignores the issues that spread throw the company like cancer. The employees (worker bees) are genuinely good people and a pleasure to work with. All of that dies when you get to leadership. There is a high level of favoritism at the company (i.e. they throw people in positions with no experience when more qualified and experienced personnel are readily available). Employees are overworked and under appreciated. I never received a raise while I was there. This is by far the worst company I have ever worked.

Cons:
Leadership makes one poor decision after the other. The strategy to win contracts is to undercut competitors and to do more with less. They seem to win a lot of contracts this way. Unfortunately, this causes the employees on the contract to do the work of two and three people. Multiple employees have left because of this. There is a very high turnover rate at this company. I no longer work for the company, but in my short stint I witnessed multiple people leave with a bad taste in their mouth. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I heard disturbing details before I came on board and I wish I had of listened. This company is headed down the wrong path.
Pros
Great people and they work hard to find homes for people when they lose their contract.
Cons
Leadership makes one poor decision after the other.
Great for Entry Level
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 22, 2017
It's a great entry level job. However, your actual job depends on the contract you're hired to work on. For the most part, it's an "ok" job. Work/Life balance is good. The pay isn't so great. I haven't had a raise in 2 years. The work environment is pleasant, but Management is the total opposite. From my personal experiences, Senior Leaders do not have respect for some employees --- and I'll leave it at that.

There's nothing "hard" about this job. You have your busy days, then there are the calm days. There's always room to learn.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Management
Great Experience
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJune 12, 2017
A wonderful company to work for, small now but growing. They offer many positions in acquisitions and administration with room to grown within the company.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Contract work is unpredictable
Stressful but productive working environment.
Project Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 1, 2017
A typical day consisted of receiving, inventory and storage of product/material. Managing personnel and ensuring safe operations of material handling equipment.
Pros
Pay, benefits, hours.
Cons
No overtime, communication with headquarters.
enjoyed working with my coworkers
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 14, 2017
I will not Ever work for this company again. Me and other employers worked a month without getting paid. and when the contract was over with we never received our check in the whole! this Rips its employees off!
Work off Site
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Belvoir, VAMay 2, 2017
Makes it to tough to properly evaluate work locations. Very rarely see and interact with senior management. However, on site supervisor is very good and responsive.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
Never had a pay raise in 3 yrs, only year end bonuses
Dedicated personnel and management focused on customer satisfaction
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAMarch 27, 2017
Management and personnel have military experience, knowledge, and commitment. They know where the customer needs are for a small company. They are most successful in a small company environment.
Pros
Personnel Friendliness
Cons
Small company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patricio Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.