Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine Employee Reviews

Ok if you need to get by for a bit
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEAugust 26, 2019
Has a high turnover rate for "a best company to work for in maine" for many years in a row. Other department mangers nose in on issues rather then going through proper channels. Spent many years there and some people get special treatment for being friends with management. Which causes work to be distributed unfairly. An ok place to work for if you can get in close with management. A lot of techs. Have left in the past few years due to no advancement in pay for many years dispite every one getting a $2 raise finally(they left after the raise). It was kind of a slap in the face for the techs. That had been there a long time for newer techs to get the same raise. Work enviorment is ok if you dont mind multiple bosses looking over your sholder a lot of the time and basically being told how to do your job. Over the years a few flat rate techs. Were getting paid for hourly techs doing work. But on a positive note most people that work there are fun to have around and make it somewhat bearable. I would say a 50/50 split for me on liking working there. But as I said you wont go far in the company long term and dont expect raises for many many years.
Pros
Free lunches on your sat, But are expected to take a short lunch due to scheduling waiters around lunch, Free healthcare with open enrollment.
Cons
Have to work every 3 sat. Unfair treatment depending on who you are.
Avoid the sales jobs here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEJuly 11, 2019
Turn around and run! Worst sales management ever, unless you want to feel like you are 5 years old. Micro managed and you need to bring your own computer! There are plenty other busy places to work.
Lists as one of the best places to work in Maine not true
Express Technician (Former Employee) –  Saco, MESeptember 14, 2018
I worked there for approximately a year in the express technician's job I was only getting paid at $12 an hour which is less than I would have gotten paid at a parts counter. I had to go to school for 2 years and they refused to advance me pass express technician.
Pros
The only pro that I can think of was that they had free healthcare
Comfortable workplace with very friendly people and a positive attitude
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEMay 15, 2018
I enjoyed working at Patriot Subaru of Saco Maine. I worked 10 hour shifts starting at 7:30am and enjoyed learning more about the cars as i worked on them.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday
Associates Are Respected and Appreciated
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saco, MEJune 6, 2017
This is a very busy place of business, with high volume sales and high traffic service department. It requires everyone to give their best effort everyday. While it may sound like a cliche, the team is united in doing the right thing for both the customer, as well as fellow associates. Do your job, and support others. On a broader scale, there is an emphasis on good training and evaluation, with support on advancing through education. Second, there is ample opportunity to bring forward ideas. They are evaluated and many are acted upon. Third, the compensation and benefits are strong, with full-time associates receiving 100% paid health, dental, and vision coverage. Many other benefits too. There are social events, team-building, some just the team, others with spouses or full family. These are some of the reasons why so many of the associates have been with the company, 5, 10, or more years.
Amazing place with amazing people
sales (Current Employee) –  Saco MEMay 31, 2017
Patriot Subaru of Saco is a family oriented place that always has their employees best interest in mind. They make sure they give ample time off and all benefits are included!! You never see that in todays day and age. If you do your job and or want to learn, then this is a place for continued success. If you are lazy or do not care to make your self or your customers lives better than it will not be a good fit.
Pros
benefits and atmosphere
Cons
holiday work hours.
Money money money
Sales/ Finance associate (Former Employee) –  Saco, MEMay 10, 2017
Enjoyed the people I worked with. Minor upper management issues just not a real strong leader, but they aren't there anymore. The owner is a popular in the area and creates a good work culture
Pros
Good money
Cons
Commision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine. Our community is ready to answer.

Patriot Subaru of Saco, Maine Reviews by Location