PATROL Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Alief ISDFebruary 3, 2018
A typical work day at Alief ISD police department is working traffic, respond to emergencies, report wring, daily activity reports, patrol, escorts, transports , AFIS, DIMS etc
Fort Riley Kansas
Police Officer I (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSDecember 12, 2017
Conducted multiple road to wars in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. As well 6 full years of local law enforcement for Fort Riley, KS and its surrounding areas
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
No over time pay
Freedom of hours
Owner\Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fairhope, AL 36532November 1, 2017
I was the owner, I had to acquire and maintain clients. Support systems and travel to customer locations. I had to order hardware and software for customers and provide support.
great work environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 13, 2017
great work environment, flexible scheduling, reliable relief, decent uniforms, 24 hour operators on stand by, good colleagues, decent managers, consistent work
Fulfilling workplace
Cleveland Police Officer - Basic (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 6, 2017
Underpaid and under appreciated but still a fulfilling career. The impact you have can be readily apparent. Increases your ability to make sound choices quickly and under pressure.
Packer Macys Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJune 7, 2017
It was a warehouse job , a lot of hours which was good and getting paid every week worked and helped out a lot, the hours I don't think was worth it , it got super hot in there
Pros
Pay
Cons
Short breaks
Patrol
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, MAMarch 13, 2017
Great community to serve, although the demographics of the community have changed in the last 15-20 years. It's become more of a city than a small town. Typical police work atmosphere.
Proud to serve there
Lieutenant (Current Employee) –  ApdSeptember 15, 2016
28 years of service and I have had a successful career. We work 12-hour shifts which provides every other weekend off and the pay is comparable to other agencies our size.
Co-workers within the patrol division were very energetic individuals and were exciting to work with.
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  GuamAugust 16, 2016
The Guam Police Department is a very enjoyable organization to work for. The men and women of the department are hard working and dedicated individuals. The only thing that the department lacks is the support from the government for promotions of police officers within the police department.
Cons
Lack of opportunities for upward mobility
three star company
Guard (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 27, 2016
a typical day is very smooth layed back environment, I learned basic computer skill, radio skills etc., management was great before new management, co worker very nice it kinda felt like a team, hardest part about the job was short on staff, the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing people smile.
Cons
new managment, alot changed
Law enforcement / patrol
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXOctober 6, 2015
I loved law enforcement. At that time, women were not well accepted in that area, so it was a challenging experience. I enjoy being in control, but it is difficult for me to handle the criminal element.
A great place to work in the field
Field Training Officer (Current Employee) –  730 Public Safety Way,August 21, 2015
l learned a great deal during my almost 26 years in the field. I worked with people that had a passion for law enforcement, and enjoyed working as a team.
Pros
I worked with true professionals
Cons
Little to no chance of advancement
Working in a fun environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJuly 27, 2015
A typical day at work is there are times that I get into work early. so I can turn on the computers and fax machines and get the office organized and ready for the day. Management area I try to Encourage/supporting, Communicating/advising, Instructing/advising with my co-workers and customer's in any task that comes my way to the best of my knowledge. The hardest thing on the job is seeing someone unsatisfied about something. Because I love working around positive and happy people. and I enjoy working with other and keeping busy.
Police Officer
Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILJuly 6, 2015
Same as previously stated about patrol. Being a police officer can be difficult but common sense will take you a long way. I love law enforcement and enjoy the challenge.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Hours
Deputy Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2015
Working for the Sheriff's Office for over 25 years I have learned that things are constantly changing and to go with the flow. Change brings about good things most of the time. I have also learned that hard work is rewarded not just by increase in pay but most importantly keeping true to yourself. I have always enjoyed assisting people. My goal has always been to affect someone in a positive way if only for a moment.
Pros
Very gratifying job and career
Cons
extreme long hours at times
love the job
Crossing Guard (Former Employee) –  longbranch njApril 20, 2015
I like the job it was a free sort of title got to learn and know a lot of interesting people. There was always something to see learn and understand I enjoyed my job but it was only seasonal
Pros
people
Cons
weather
Thing's that I did for my work.
Special Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Roxbury/Dorchester/MattapanMarch 23, 2015
To patrol of all properties check for safety of tenants and management.Make any necessary arrest that is needed to be.Assit.Fire/police dept's when needed.About law how to make arrest court procedures .Worked with some great people and learned all type's of law.There was alot of my job's that was hardest part of my work.Working in one of the big's city and meeting all type's of law enforcement all over the world.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Paid half of benefits
Very Fullfilling, Very Stressful
Police Officer (Current Employee) –  WINovember 12, 2014
It is very, very rewarding. Just make sure you are prepared for the stress of it all.
Exciting.
Police Officer I-III (Former Employee) –  Whaeton, MDSeptember 1, 2014
Helping folks in the worst times of their lives. Very rewarding profession when folks could be helped.
Pros
Helping people.
Cons
Shift work.
Great place to work for!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2014
Steady hours and good balance for home and work. The pay and benefits are good too!
Pros
Flexible hours. Good hours. High pay!
Cons
None that I can think of.