Paul Transportation, Inc. Employee Reviews

Home time
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 29, 2019
They get you home on the weekend, they didn't have any open local spots, so I left to get a local job, I've been traveling over 39yrs tired of being gone
They are rude
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 9, 2019
These people make way to many promises !! And god forbid u get sick from broken pipes in the regan system leaking into truck!!! They completely turn on you after knowing they Are in the clear!! a-fake pay , $.35 a mile and they also tax your Perdiem which is not supposed to be done!! Human resources is rude!!! They give a physical but refuse to give ur your documentation , bad company
Good stepping stone job
Comercial Flatbed Driver OTR, Long Haul (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 5, 2019
Really good beginner job, but dont plan on staying long. As soon as it's time to get a raise work starts slow down. As to try and run you off. Home every two weeks so family time is hard. But home holidays
Great place to work. Great people. Great team environment.
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJuly 18, 2019
I enjoyed the four years that I was at this company. Troy Paul himself is a great boss and respects all of his employees and goes out of his way to make his employees feel appreciated. That is a rarity these days. When the company relocated to Tulsa I was not able to And that is the only reason that I am no longer employed there. Loved this job. And all of my colleagues.
Fun and alot of travel
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 20, 2019
You get what you put in, if wanna work you will if you dont then you dont get the best opportunity. Take care of your equipment and you will be successful.
Pros
Good miles
Cons
Communication
Nice place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 17, 2019
Awesome company with excellent equipment . Driver managers did there best to get you home when you needed to be and rarely missed . Pay could be a lil better but that’s just the way it is everywhere .
Pros
Excellent equipment
Cons
Not much communication between driver managers .
Good place to work for
Billign Department (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 25, 2019
My day would start every morning at 8:00 A.M. I would starting right in on invoicing for the day. I learned how to use different computer programs. The work environment was great. Everyone so understanding and helpful
Lots of sitting driver managers could care less
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 22, 2019
Former employee who when I worked there didn’t take long to notice that driver managers didn’t care how long you sat as long as you weren’t bothering them. Didn’t like to pay you for your time either. Insurance is very high. Family insurance will run you around $1100 a month. Miles ain’t that great. Do not recommend.
Pros
Equipment is not bad
Cons
Everything else.
Truck driver is a good job
TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 23, 2019
As an over the road driver it is emportan to be very safety minded. It is wise to check your loads every now and then. Just make shore that it is secure.
Hard work very little time off good money steady job
Flatbed truck driver (Current Employee) –  Tulsa OklahomaJanuary 13, 2019
Well as for me it's never enough money I'm just money hungry the people are good to work for a good place to work but you got to follow safety rules you got to be careful you can't get any tickets can't get any accidents you got to do as you're told got to make a lot of people happy including yourself and be a safe driver truck driving is not a job it's a lifestyle it's not for everybody that being said I would recommend Paul Transportation breakdown after hours going to continue to work there come get a job that's going to work I'll see you at Paul
Pros
The times money is great
Cons
At times no time off to spend it
great company to work for
Recuiter (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 26, 2018
Great leadership and a great place to better your knowledge in the trucking industry. drivers are great and the staff works very hard and has a good relationship with the drivers.
ok to a point
Professional Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 25, 2018
if you ever work for this company be aware that it is without a doubt a good one but there is the times where you will find that one driver manager that ruins the whole company
It’s a job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 24, 2018
I had a good dispatcher who kept me going fairly consistently. Even so, $0.35 per mile is not a fun way to make a living. Trucks were governed between 63 and 65 mph, there’s no such thing as “drop and hook” (plan on having to redo every strap that was placed by a tarp crew), and they went to automated transmissions and e-logs.
Pros
It’s a good place to gain experience
Cons
You’ll work a lot, but you won’t make a lot.
Nice People, family like environment. I had a great time working there, just wish I was paid what I was worth
DETENTION SPECIALIST/CSR/PERMIT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 20, 2018
A typical day for me would be that I would support the surrounding driver managers around me with whatever they needed. Order permits whenever necessary and do data entry.
keeps you busy, enjoyable work environment , caring CEO
CSR (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 26, 2018
Great company to work for drivers are treated like family and you get the feeling when you are part of the staff in the office as well because the company was started by the CEO he has maintained a very involved relationship with the company and is constantly trying to improve the company each and every day. Great management with years of experience the trucking industry.
Pros
very nice trucks for drivers and nice office for staff.
Flatbed Driving
Flat-bed Driver (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKFebruary 12, 2018
I would pick up and secure loads per DOT regulations for transportation to the receiver. I would maintain a logbook per DOT regulation, and I observed all DOT guidelines regarding the handling of an over-the-road truck.
Pros
Set route
Cons
Weather and road conditions
A typical day
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 31, 2018
It was a driving job. Made trips back and forth hauling coils. I did't learn anything new at this company. The management was okay. There really was no workplace culture we all just drove.
productive & fair place for employment
Flatbed Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 4, 2017
I thought it was a great day everyday to work at Paul. I learned several things about equipment management & time management there also. They have one of the cleanest facilities I've ever seen in Tulsa, OK period. The mechanics there are some of the best around.
The hardest part of the job was being away from my family. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see & go places I've never been was awesome & a great adventure. Thanks... I'd love to go back there once I get relocated & my fiancé finishes schooling.
Pros
good people good company
Cons
hometime
What I thought at Paul's
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 13, 2017
I did tarping, and I was a OTR I did Paper logs I would definitely give reference for people looking for a job, I wont lie it was a stressful place to work for but the quick pace helped
Pros
different places to travel
Cons
Tarping
Fast Paced Environment
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77078July 5, 2017
At the moment, very unorganized and overwhelming. Fast paced environment but overall very friendly coworkers willing to help one another out. Great place to work when things are flowing nicely.
Pros
Benefits and Paid Vacation
Cons
Low coverage on health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paul Transportation, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Paul Transportation, Inc. Reviews by Location