PAULEY CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

Good start, no future
Aerial Lineman (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJuly 13, 2019
A good start for anyone looking to get into the power or gas field. Learned a lot of similar equipment and regulations. No advancement, good foremans can’t afford to be promoted. Leaving only the incompetent for your boss. Always asking for more, while giving you less. Loose safety guidelines, and will not give raises so negotiate starting pay high!
Awesome Team
Forman (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJune 24, 2019
Pauley is one of the companies that consider family life being very important. They work like they are a second home away from home. Aka second family. Team work is best there. Always there as a support system for your needs. Supervisor's are on top of their game. They all rock.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Working in cold sometimes
Fiber Optics Cable Splicer (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJune 18, 2019
Very great place to work at. Great pay and benefits great atmosphere great boss grest equipment supplied and plenty of work weekends off vacation time
Pros
Good wirk environment
Cons
Cutthroat throw you under the bus while driving environment.
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2019
If you don't keep evidence of every interaction, others will use anything to work for them and against you. Back office needs to be more diverse. Entire organization needs restructuring. Hours almost entire days wasted gossiping and plotting against each other. Extreme nepotism. Way too many relatives in positions they're not qualified for.
Pros
You will learn how to charm snakes.
Cons
Sometimes the snakes bite even when you're off duty.
Nice Office Environment
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 17, 2019
The mgmt is nice, the co-workers are polite.
You can get busy (which is nice in my book) but around Holidays business slows & can be tedious waiting for work to come in
Pros
Team Attitude
Cons
Slow periods of work
If you don't like safety, this is the place for you.
Underground Fiber optic Cable/ CDL driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COApril 15, 2019
Pauley talks a lot about safety, has a lot of safety meetings and regulations, but bullies or coerces employees into unsafe practices such as digging with and without heavy equipment without utility locates called in. They also tell the CDL drivers that there is an emergency to try to get you to drive unsafe vehicles that the company does not even own, just to get the work done.
Pros
Cons
Lack of tools for the job, everything stated above, .......
Not applicable
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 14, 2019
I prefer not to speak about it. This is unnecessary, i want to know the reason for this requirement. Until i understand why I will not give any more info.
work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 15, 2019
pauley construction is a nice place to work just not in my better interest. the management is OK just poor communication throughout the whole company
Terrible Culture
Regional Construction Manager Colorado/Wyoming (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 6, 2018
There could hardly be a company that cares less about employees as Pauley. There is no employee recognition, They drive employees into the ground and don't give a fkviefo about raises.
Great place to work!
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2018
Although some management was not great at all, the overall environment was great and a fantastic company to work for. I loved my job and miss it dearly but having a manager who does not care to listen was the only problem. The most enjoyable part of working there were the wonderful ladies at Corporate and how well everyone else felt like family.
Feild worker (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZMay 25, 2018
The work environment was good but to many heads bumping for a task to be completed. My supervisor was good but lacked direction. Overall worked hard for low pay.
Pros
Gift card every holiday
Cons
Heat
Productive and fun environent, great place to work!!
Office coordinator (Former Employee) –  Belgrade, MTJuly 17, 2015
I won't find an employeer that was as good to me as Pauley Construction. I enjoyed working with the management and employees. If the CEO took a group of individuals out to dinner or for a business lunch they always included me. As-builts were the hardest part of the job, as they were very tedious, and a little boring. I learned so much, I was the SWPPP administrator so, I learned about construction on the environment. I learned to work with sub-contractor billing.
Pros
Excellent benefits, positive, upbeat atmosphere.
Cons
Won't find another employer like them
great place got to work hard for my money
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 13, 2014
got a lot of great experience placing copper and fiber optic cable, operated backhoes and various other heavy equipment got to feel like I actually earned my money
NO paid time off
Install, Test & Turn up Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 27, 2014
No holiday, vacation, sick or any paid time off. If selected for jury duty the company will only pay $50.00 if you do not work. If you work part of the day they will not pay anything.
Pros
Cons
management, benifits, No paid time off
Good small company
Cable Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 3, 2013
Physical hard labor, learned job details on the job. Hard working co-workers
Productive and fun place to work
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riverside CaliforniaJuly 19, 2012
My job at Pauley Construction sadly ended due to a portion of the company closing down.. I did billing for major cable, fiber optics and wireless companys for several locations around the world..
Kept data base reports and keep current records on work be completed and to be completed
Construction oriented group. Experience gained is a great asset.
AutoCAD drafter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2012
Pauley Construction was a good place to work. The Engineering group was part of a much larger Construction group.
The Telecommunications work learned at Pauley was a great
experience and prepared me for future endeavors.
Pros
good environment, freindly atmosphere
Cons
limited benefits