Paulson Investment Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Paulson
Investment Banking Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Paulson is typical of private equity and investment banking culture. It is a high pressure sales position that will run you into the ground if you let it. However, high performers will find great success.
Productive and great place to work.
Stock Broker Trainee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Early Mornings and late nights. Short quick lunches. Not too many days off. Alot of phone calls and computer work.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Fun workplace with great coworkers
Vice President, Investment Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 15, 2014
One of the happiest set of independent thinkers in the field of boutique firms which brought emerging entities to the public market.
Professional and fun place to work
File Clerk/ Mailroom manager (Former Employee) –  Portland ORSeptember 17, 2013
Paulson Investment Comapny was a family owned company that held a very high regard for their employees. Most of the employees were there for 20 plus years. The skills I learned were good communication, some computer, how to operate a large switchboard system, hou to run a mail machine to process out outgoing mail. Managment were very professional and very very helpful. They were people who when you made a mistake they helped you correct it without being judemental as they knew everybody makes mistakes. They were a team that wanted you to succeed. My Coworkers were very professional and knowledgeable and very supportive and alot of fun to work with. The hardest part of my job was being requested to to a variety of tasks with a very short period, but I did get my tasks done in the time frame allowed or sooner. The most enjoyable aspect of my job were the tasks that needed to be done and the great people I had the pleasure of working with for 21 years.
Pros
The Pros were the Company retreats we got to enjoy every year
Cons
The only con was when the Stock Market started to get really bad and seeing all of us lose our jobs.
Independent Contractor
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  NevadaMay 24, 2012
Stock trading, investment Financial recommendation
marketing investment product.
Pros
positive
Cons
positive
Family oriented, Really care about employees
Independent Registered Rep./Compliance officer (Former Employee) –  Portland OregonMarch 3, 2012
Loved working with everyone at Paulson Investment Co. The people were wonderful and the involvement for Independent Reps. in the financial industry was one of the firms priorities. It felt like a family firm. Everyones views were taken into consideration.
Pros
everyone was involved with the firms success.
Cons
economic downturn which hurt everyone

Want to know more about Paulson Investment Company?

Ask a question