Pavilions Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 132 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Pavilions is a grocery store banner used by Vons, a supermarket division of Safeway Inc. in Southern California....
Pavilions is a grocery store banner used by Vons, a supermarket division of Safeway Inc. in Southern California.
You’re seeing all 290 jobs at Pavilions because we can’t find any available jobs at Pavilions close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 216 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 46 questions about working at Pavilions. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pavilions employees.
Insights from 70 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pavilions within the last 5 years.
How I’m able to deal with conflicting situations while working the night shift. How do I feel about working weekends
How I’m able to deal with conf...
Would I be able to work any shift
Would I be able to work any sh...
My availability Experience Goals for the company
My availability Experience G...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.