PAXXUS

Working at PAXXUS: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Great work environment with growth opportunity

This is a great company to work for with a positive work environment. Upper management is super friendly and is involved in all levels of the company. Excellent benefits and employee resources.

Pros

Benefits, Hours, Clean

Production valued over employees

The company is put together really well, and works well and seemless within different departments of the company. The major issues stemmed from the management wanting to rush the setups and cleanups resulting in more defects showing up and a lasting "messy" working environment.

Pros

Family company

Cons

Short breaks, and lower than average compensation.

PAXXUS insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Worked at Rollprint a few years back - great place - very professional!They merged with another company. I would go back to work there if closer to home.

Pros

Learned something new everyday!

Cons

Healthcare

Laid Back Work environment, great for growth

Great place to work, really checks off all the boxes. You get weekends off, pay is solid, especially considering most of the time, the work is easy, the bonuses and benefits are great. Family feel. As long as you can work some OT during the week, you'll fit right in.

Pros

Easy, Pay, Scheduling, Culture, Building Resume

Cons

Gets very hot during the summer

Good place to work at.

Good company to work for. Give you a chance to learn more and earn more. They give many opportunity. Great benefits as well. Everyone is friendly and caring.

Had great advancement opportunities as I proved myself. Moved from nights to day with more responsibilities. People great to help me advance if I wanted to.

Pros

Good hours and pay

Warehouse Shipping Recieving

Make good pallet orders for Customers wrap roll equipment paper and cut wood for machine operator making sure all work areas are clear

A determined, strong willed and positive individual seeking an opportunity to furthermore expand my skills and expertise with a growing and stable com

A typical day at work would consist of performing any immediate inefficiencies left from 2nd or 3rd shift. This company only provides maintenance coverage on 1st shift. Although, some mechanics (my self included) are on call they keep that option to a minimum.

Pros

Education reimbursement.

Cons

Insufficient time to practice new skills.

It was an ok company.

It was an ok company and if hired I'm willing to go back and work again in this company. Management was half nice half not and a little bit stressful during the time I work there but still willing to work again.

Room to grow & succeed in the company

Going into work with a routine, staying focus and getting the job done accurately and on time. Also, getting to know my co-workers and seeing them as family. Building bonds both within the work area and the people who I've have come into contact with from other jobs on a day to day basic. All and all I enjoy working at Rollprint.

Pros

opportunities to move up in the company

Cons

not enough trained staff

great people to work with

My job was to recycling cardboard, plastic, and aluminum foil. My co worker was fun to work with, but management have poor skills and love to blame the workers when things go wrong.

Pros

learn new skills

Cons

short breaks

Nice work environment

Great family owned company with room for advancement. Really hands on management. Quarterly meetings to discuss productivity

Engaging atmosphere with much to learn

I enjoyed my experience at Rollprint overall. Most of the employees had good attitudes. Paid lunch, good learning environment. There is a very small section of management who gains their sense of self-worth by belittling others, but it is easily tolerable.

Pros

Paid and sometimes free lunches, frequent breaks, much to learn, overall fun environment, great benefits

Cons

Small section of management can be a bit too overbearing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAXXUS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare PAXXUS with

PAXXUS Reviews by Location

Learn about PAXXUS in popular locations

• PAXXUS