Payment Alliance International Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very fun place to work.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2018
PAI was voted the best place to work in Louisville 4 years in a row. We were constantly given lunch. We were always doing outside the office events. In the summers we only work a half day on Fridays and dress is casual, shorts in the summer on Fridays.
Typical Call center but work is challenging
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 20, 2018
Answer technical support questions for ATM owners. There is a significant learning curve when it come to the job. Wont be comfortable for at least 5 months. The people at the job are the most enjoyable. Company seems to care about employees and provides food and fun when time is available and is laid back environment as long as the job gets done. Management can be great but slow to change. Like any other company.
Pros
Pay, Culture, employees
Cons
Benefits, PTO (13 Days only)
Good company to work for but do not under estimate mangement
Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 5, 2018
Work-Family life balance is great with paid time off. The work is easy if you are willing to adjust to changes when needed, be organized, and can time manage well. Enjoyed any and all work assigned to me. Was willing to meet any challenge assigned, but the department manager was difficult to work for, which made working there stressfull.
Pros
Work-Family life balance, easy work if you are willing to adjust when needed and can time manage
Cons
Department management
Run from this place
Account Executive/Licensed Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 24, 2017
Beware!! This place and ran worse than a call center, management will blow smoke up your behind and tell you anything to keep your mouth shut, most of the employees are under the influence while working and the VP doesn't care she knows about it, as long as the seat has a behind in it is all that matters, training manager is dangerous, they will license you in states without your consent and then after want you to sign a contract, they do not sign new hire paperwork but want to hold their employees to it, payment alliance is a joke of a company, a credit card processing company selling good2go auto insurance, their practices are shady and unethical, while I worked there we were allowed to hang up on existing customers because they were not a new sale, if you know anything about insurance run, if you don't they will license you and then run because they will put your license on the line with the excuse they will pay any fines associated, unless you like middle school drama only from management then run, and be ever more careful if you got to hr she only does what the VP tells her she is allowed to do which is very dangerous in this type of work environment
Pros
N/a
Cons
They don't care about family, Micromanagement, pto is sick time, pay, benefits high deductibles
Nice, no presure sales environment
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 13, 2017
This is a relaxed workplace, as long as you produce and do your job. Decent health benefits, and a lot of time off, at least for this year. They are understanding if you need time off and generally leave you alone to do your job as you see fit. This is the only call center that I have ever worked where I do not feel like I am in a pressure cooker when I working. a GREAT PLACE TO WORK here in Port Saint Lucie FL.
Pros
Health Insurance/Free time
Cons
Lunch break could be one hour, somewhat hard to change shifts and hours once set
Auto insurance sales.
Account Executive/Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 15, 2017
They offer $0 for added bilingual skills, yet they REQUIRE you to use them. Management is a mess. Agents stealing from other agents with managements knowledge and support of the theft. Every single second you're at work is accounted for. Management frequently disrespects employees. ZERO recognition for top sales agents. They frequently seek out bottom of the barrel employees, NOT INSURANCE PROFESSIONALS. If you don't like a drama filled high school environment, don't apply! Earning potential is nowhere near what's stated. Top producers make $40k tops.
Pros
Good health benefits package
Cons
Toxic work environment.
Don't work here!
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 4, 2017
Management just blows smoke up everyone's behind. Lied to constantly. VP not qualified to do her job. Hired to be an insurance agent. Ended up with loads of customer service calls from Angry customers. Frankly I don't blame the customers. They are treated badly just like us. Don't waste your time. Company is horrible.
Pros
Days off
Cons
Everything else
Reconsider the Auto Sales Agent Position
Auto Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2017
The Insurance Sales Division is not what they advertised it to be. It is not just auto insurance sales. You are now required to respond to customer service calls which we not hired to do. It has become a very stressful, low paying high volume call center.
Call Center
General Lines Agent (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 24, 2017
I have never worked in a call center environment so I will say that I enjoy my job. Most people I've met have been nice. Management is understanding and personable. Nothing foul to report. But to add I am a person who goes to work to do my job and am not into a bunch of drama. So if you want a pleasant place to work and enjoy yourself. This is a place to work.
Pros
Nice PTO
Love this job!
Sales Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 20, 2017
Found a job that treats me well and I would very highly recommend it to anyone! When you start, you immediately have paid time off to use. They work with you when unexpected life happens and treat you like an adult. The people are all really friendly.
Pros
Cares about their employees
People were great, Management not so much
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 9, 2017
Most of my experience has been in the Credit Card Industry. I have never worked for a company that was ran the way they did business. I didn't approve of some of their logic in processing for Merchants. I believe in GOOD Customer Service!!
Pros
good work schedule
Cons
horribler management
Great Money opportunities
Licensed Sales Agent, Good2go (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 2, 2017
There are a lot of great money opportunities with this company. You do have the chance to move forward and develop leadership skills otherwise not available elsewhere.
Great choice at the time!
Inventory & Technical/Customer Support (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL 33401May 17, 2017
This company gave me the opportunity to put myself out on the civilian workforce once again after serving my time in the united states armed forces and gotten honorable discharge (army).
promises
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicagoland Area, ILApril 2, 2017
was not given what I promised. Was competing again a company who we purchased half of their portfolio and was not supposed to sale in my own territory.
Pros
freedom
Cons
a lot of travel
Fast paced work environment but great morale between coworkers.
Senior Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 22, 2017
A typical day of work consists of pulling equipment orders for customers, downloading files, and shipping packages out. I've learned many skills over the years including inventory management, Microsoft outlook and Excel, repairing point of sale equipment, and shipping and receiving. I would say the hardest part of the job is making use of time management due to various tasks throughout the day. The workplace culture is great and everyone is like family.
Pros
Events, plenty of time off for family life.
Cons
Does not match 401K
Overall Good Place to Work
Team Lead, Senior Credit Analyst/Underwriter (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Typical bankcard processing company. Laid back environment, friendly employees. Good benefits. Great work schedule. Casual Fridays. Good place to learn more about the bankcard industry.
boring
Target Marketing Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 15, 2016
it is a very stable job, however it is tele sales, if this is an industry you would be interested in I would recommend PAI. They are an established, stand up company that does not wish to scam anyone. This type of work however is not for me
Great place
Account Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 31, 2016
Great place to work for driven sales person. This is a great job for entry level employees who enjoy sales. Potential to grow and advance is minimal.
Pros
Base Salary, Consistent Income
Cons
Must perform and sale with minimal commision.
Enjoyable place to work
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 10, 2016
This company is family-oriented. They have frequent celebrations for employees with frequent employee recognition. Management is very approachable and interact with employees often.
Stay away from this company...
Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSDecember 26, 2015
Do yourself a favor and just stay away...IF you are lucky enough to get into the right department there where management actually cares about their employees, then it is worth working there.
Pros
Once a month employee lunches, etc.
Cons
lack of training and complete lack of respect by managers for employees.