PCI Pharma Services

PCI Pharma Services Employee Reviews

Typical job
Typical work space, easy to minimum hard work. Great service, great people to work with, good management, honest customers. Everyone is like family there
Not horrible, but definitely needs improvement
Overall it's not a horrible place to work. The job itself is pretty easy, the benefits are not too bad the healthcare is garbage now that the switched to Atena. Your other coworkers act like they are in highschool even though some are in their 40's or older. Supervisors treat those who aren't their favorites like trash leaving very little room for advancement The pay is pretty decent except for the fact that as a line lead not only do i have to do my job but the job as a quality person I blieve my pay should be at least $2-$3 dollars more an hour.
Very clean place to work, and many different lines and production areas to work in.
worked with several employees packaging several pharmaceutical products ensuring high quality standards. team oriented environment at PCI. Enjoyed being able to work in many different production lines.
Hardest Part Of The Job
Making sure your other employees doesn’t mess up when medication coming through the machines and maintaining your work and there work at the same time and being able to stand in one spot and on your feet
Former QC
Pros: Pay rate is not so bad compared to other company. Everyone is nice.

Cons: Nepotism plays a huge role in this company along with poor management. No opportunity unless you are a teacher's pet.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Poor
Although Pci is a fun place to work their management is a joke. They do favorites while telling you that you can advance if you don't kiss up to management they will make sure your time there is difficult.
Favoritism
If you dont know people higher up you get nowhere they rush you and then wanna complain when something messes up and try to ask why and you say because i rushed but if you're a management favorite you can get away with everything
Cons
Management.
Its high school x100
The job itself is simple but the people are terrible. All they do is gossip including the management! I would nkt recomend working here to anyone that I know.
Good Vibes
I have been working at PCI for a year and my typical day consists of looking on the schedule to see what line i am in and pack pharmaceutical products, there is no hard job at PCI, everything is easy to learn and the managment is fantastic
Productive, Strong culture and fast pace
One PCI
Servant Leadership is a must

Team work is most important

PCI has so much potential for growth but it starts with leadership looking for way to be more successful than they already are.
Management sucks
I would never work there again!! It would have to be my very last option! Management is horrible... and they are very unorganized. The screening process on who they let work must be non existent!!
It Was A Okay Job
The Job Was Okay. It was A plant I Worked On Different Lines And Machines Everyday. I Never Had Consisted Line It Was Some Different Mostly Everyday. Overall It Was A Cool Play To Work.
Horrible
Horrible company to work for, supervisors suck, management sucks, underpaid, you get points for every little thing that happens even medical related, HR is terrible nothing is confidential, loyalty to the company means nothing everyone is replaceable in their eyes. Dont work there!
This is a part time job
I've been with this company got 3 years, they make it hard for you to move up, the job itself is not hard, if you can assemble a table , chair, cabinet, you can work at this job. It's the easiest thing to do.

i wouldn't recommend this job to no one.
Good. Can be a handful at times
Really good job. Very relaxing most of the time but it can be very very stressful and boring at times. We work for million/billion dollar medicine companies and only get paid $13 a hour as a packer. This job would be great if our pay rate got pumped up another 2 or 3 dollars.
Productive environment
Nice place to work. I worked the 2nd shift. The job has plenty of room for advancement. The workers are extremely friendly and easy to get along with. I will definitely return if I move back to Philadelphia.
Stressful
The job was great because the people I worked with made it fun, but the lack of management and the lack of communication was what made me loose interest.
Pros
Paid lunch and break
Cons
Lack of management
Great entry into Pharma
Good learning venue. Big Pharma feel in a little pharma organization. Policy driven but double standards depending on who you know. Leadership will not allow their direct reports actually make decisions.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Leadership culture not trustworthy
It’s an okay place to start at
Overall I had a great time there but when it came time to leave, I was tired of it. It’s always the same thing over and over. Feel like some people would get treated way better than the rest.
Pros
Good pace of work and pay
Cons
Management and coworkers
Productive and and detailed place to work
PCI is a great place for more than employment because you actually can gain a career they compensate for education for fast promotions and a clear path for management off the production floor they have nice benefits package and a relaxed but steady work environment
Love working with the people and the impact of what we do on peoples lives.
Fast-paced, usually stay busy keeping lines up and running efficiently. Some days work on new product launches with some of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world. Knowing that some of the medicines we are providing are life saving drugs and really improve the quality of life for a lot of people means a lot.
Pros
Climate controlled work environment, friendly people, competitive wages.
Cons
Healthcare prices
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PCI Pharma Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8