PCI Employee Reviews

Productive, never lazy
Carpenter Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 16, 2018
Always was kept on my feet, constantly doing something, staying busy enjoying something new. Great people hired on contract. Easy to get along with and enjoyable
Fun an productive
Runner (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLJuly 12, 2018
Fun place to work and learn and to be around professional people. Traveling from Amphitheater Tampa theater is a great experience also working and learning with some of the best runners in the United States. Also the staff I work with is awesome and had a lot of respect for each other.
Pros
Meet lots of star people
Cons
Low hours of work
Lead Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJuly 12, 2018
Family owned so it has open door policies. They treat us like part of the family. Nothing bad to say about company. Supplies all tools to do the job correctly.
Quick Paced & Collaborative
Assisting tradesmen and machine operators (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 30, 2018
Working for PCI was a very good experience for me, I was able to step foot on the construction site where my future profession will take me. Along with that, the work environment is good and there are always people ready to help you.
Carpentry
Power blast (Former Employee) –  Milano, TXMay 23, 2018
Installed structures & fixtures to include but not limited to: windows, frames, floors, roofing, trim, etc. Read specifications on blueprints, building plans, or architectural sketches to prepare projects and determine dimensions and materials needed.
fairly good place to work.
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sulphur Springs, TXMay 22, 2018
When I worked there it was laid back. Fast paced. Management was good. They lead by example. Barely any rework. Paid you what you were worth for the most part.
Pros
Taken good care of
Cons
not stable
Easy job to do. The hardest part is staying awake if you're working 3rd shift.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 20, 2018
It was nice to have a job with benefits and paid holidays. I started off as a temp, after 90 days of work I was hired permanently as a packer at pci. My pay rate went up a few cents, but I received a raise every 6 months from Pci, and an annual raise from the union.
Premier drywall contractor
Construction Administration (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 3, 2018
ESOP company with national prominence in metal stud and drywall construction. Growing presence in southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas as premier sub-contractor in the field.
Management was somewhat disrespectful and belligerent.
Painter/Sandblaster (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2018
Here at pic the managers can be very rude and won't take your ideas into account. The plant manager would yell at his employees and often tell them to eff off.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Short to no breaks
Fair place to work
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 9, 2018
As someone who likes to work with younger children it was a good place to work. The pay however is below that of someone needing to make a living and support their family.
They aren’t fair in pay or opportunities
Confined Space Attendant (Current Employee) –  Thompsons, TXApril 4, 2018
I just wanted and expected more from the job experience I wanted a permanent job and I worked hard for them 2 outages I was promised a raise but didn’t get one
It is OK.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLApril 2, 2018
It is a small company and you can't expect much.
It dwells in very competitive niche and if the workload goes down you have to find new businesses or you are at risk of being unemployed.
Bad place to work
Driver tanks (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJMarch 29, 2018
Bad place to work. Bad equipment and they want you to do illegal things. I complained about the truck I was driving before I left. The next driver in it rolled it. The speedometer didn't work.
Pros
They paid really good
Cons
The one boss... She was crazy.
fast paced and challenging
Fabrication Prototype Designer/Programmer (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJanuary 10, 2018
Great place to work at.
Great culture
Enjoyed creating new products for our customers. The company provided training (in-house and outside). Hard work was greatly rewarded
Pros
plenty overtime
Working at PCI
Operate Powder coat sprayer (Former Employee) –  Blue Mound, TXJanuary 7, 2018
It was an ok job but what I did was bad for my health and they do not provide adequate safety equipment for a powder coater, They were not responsive to the request for proper PPE when it was needed what they have is not effective safety equipment
Pros
Good people good environment
Cons
Lack of safety PPE and non resposove to the request for better equipment
It was the worst place I've ever worked
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 16, 2017
You're expected to take pictures of people and their families which isn't a big deal but you weren't allowed to really have any interaction with them you can ask them to sit a certain way but if they didn't want to date they would and when you go and try to sell them the pictures afterwards they would degrade you and tell you how terrible it was
jorneyman painter (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 5, 2017
I WORKED THERE FOR A FEW MONTHS ON A UNION JOB. made good money and was treated fairly with them. I would recommend fellow employees to this company for fair pay
easy job
Field Manager / Money Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 17, 2017
Easy job, horrible upper management. no one communicates with each other. Favoritism is a big here. so good luck. work load was easy. to many people want to be the boss..
Pros
easy money
Cons
terrible upper management
fast paced and fun
Scaffold Erector (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 13, 2017
how to safely erect and dismantle scaffold, sort yard, organize and count parts, never at same job, fun group of people and I liked the physical aspect and hands on while learning
I enjoy working in relaxed environment but can be successful in stressful ones to
Pipefitter Helper iron worker helper welder helper (Former Employee) –  Westlake, LAJune 11, 2017
Hello my name is keondreas greenhouse. I have performed multiple work task and have worked in construction for a total of 4 years .I have had several Job titles over these past 4 years .I enjoy working safe with my co workers and being the most productive I can be and most of all giving the company I'm working for a full days work. Im also a big fan of staying over knock off time.I'm a very open pEpson and always willing to take ideas.Imy always trying to build a family relationship with the people I'm working around.If I'm choose not to be a part of you all soon project I will make it my best intentions to be a successful employee.thank you
Pros
Free lunches vacation
Cons
Healthcare shortbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PCI. Our community is ready to answer.