PCORI Employee Reviews

No growth here.
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 4, 2019
Political games galore open-mindedness lacking. If suggestions are made they will be shut down before even being investigated too much favoritism at work here work is for audits not for improvement of the company.
Most dysfunctional workplace I've had the misfortune to encounter
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 31, 2018
PCORI's mission is a good one but the organization is so dysfunctional and the leadership so petty and incompetent that any satisfaction you might experience from the mission is rendered moot. In fact, the only thing that leadership is expert at is making the wrong decisions. Fraud, waste, and abuse are rampant and senior leadership routinely targets employees they dislike...which has lead to multiple lawsuits (I know of at least 5) for discrimation and a hostile work environment.

As much as I hate to say it, the culture at PCORI is poisonous and you never know who to trust because leadership turns on their employees without warning.

My advice: run from this place.
Cons
Poisonous culture, horrible leadership, caustic environment.
Total Train Wreck
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2017
Management runs in circles. Poor internal communication and organization. HR can not be trusted and is run like a private cabal.
Great workplace to learn.
Business analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 29, 2016
Typically day starts with daily stand up meetings.
It is followed by a round of meetings with the stakeholders ,developers and testers.
Documenting all their requirements in the form of stories and requirements in the cloud based tool used JAMA .
Pros
very flexible.
Great Organization
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 2, 2016
PCORI is a great place to work. Smart people, friendly environment and ideal place to work. Unfortunately their charter to operate will expire in a couple years.
Pros
Telework Enabled
Cons
Term Limits in terms of organization staying open
Best of all
Sr Salesforce Developer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2016
The work culture is quiet amazing here. I love working here. I wish I had more projects in this company. People who I work with are very great.