PCP for Life Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2018
I've been waiting for an opportunity to advance in my career for over a year and still nothing. During my interview I was given the promise to work back office and that I'll only be in call center during my 90 day probation. Look at me.now! I went to school to become an actual medical assistant not to be part of a call center. I want to have a CAREER...not another job! I told management about my desire to advance in the company and that I'm willing to learn anything else other than call center so I can at least have some kind of experience. After a year, I'm currently waiting for the opportunity. Favoritism is a big part of the company. I used to think that the bad employees were the ones that wrote the bad reviews just so they can get back at the company. Look at me now.... again!
Pros
Cons
Benefits, management, advancements opportunities
Growing Environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2018
Lots of new changes are being made to help grow the company. Employees can learn and grow based on themselves....do they go above and beyond to help the patient?
Nice place to work if you want to contribute to the healthcare industry
Patient Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 16, 2018
I feel like I have a purpose when I work at this company. This company really cares about their patients and they have really good Healthcare providers here. I am proud to contribute and help the patients to get access to the great providers that are at these clinics. I also like the employees and the managers that work here because they care about each other. There is a lot of potential at this company because the patients really love the service that this company provides for them. However, I just feel like there isnt a strong company culture here because I feel that there isnt a strong bond between the management and the employees. I feel like there are two teams at this company, the management and the employees. The managers and the employees have great respect for each other, but I feel that the management and the employees are divided. I believe that if we had weekly or monthly meetings, and got the employees engaged with the managers goals and agendas, there would be a stronger bond between the management and the employees. This would boost work morale for the employees and it would also increase their motivation, because then the employees would actually feel part of the company's goals and projects. The employees would feel more engaged alongside the managers and they would work harder and be more happier knowing that they are part of one team. This would create a really great company culture, one in which everyone is part of one team and is really happy to be working towards one huge goal.
Pros
The meaningful work at this company, and the employees and the managers are really great and care about each other.
Cons
lack of bond between the management and the employees
Operational Excellence Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 16, 2018
Overall, this is a great place to work when compared with other healthcare places - collaborative team members to work with. The managers are supportive and helpful in explaining the expectations, and providing guidance.
Pros
Health Benefits, Pay, Perks
Cons
Traveling
It's an okay job to start at
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Splendora, TXFebruary 25, 2018
Its a 12 hour shift job if they need someone to cover a shift they won't find nobody for youyoull need to find someone the manager picks and chooses who she is going to get along with.
Not a good place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 12, 2017
Physicians are extremely rude and degrading. Instead of manager talking to provider, they relocate you yo another clinic. You dont always get a lunch, and when you dont, they still deduct the lunch hour from your pay period.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, rotating shift
Cons
hardley get a lunch because you are so busy and dont get paid for the lunch you work through
Work environment
Certified Medical Assistant Front/Back office (Former Employee) –  Magnolia, TXDecember 10, 2017
The work environment was very stressful and the manager does not care one bit about their staff but work,work,work. This company does not give you the pay you desire, as a cma they are the lowest paying job, and they are all ways hiring cma because they are leaving .this company will switch you between all offices.the only good thing about this job is you can be late for work as many times that you want to and want get FIRED. , if a company has a lot of turn overs from staff be ware!
Pros
Cons
Low pay, bad magement
Good place to get experience in primary care
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Good environment .Great place to get experience in primary care . Flexibility available for those who have children. Very busy , you will always have something to get done
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Traveling
It's okay
Medical Assistant/Call Center/Translator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2017
Its a ok job. Management is terrible. They do work with your hours, but no overtime is allowed. Call center trainers need more experience training. Overall a decent job to help you learn.
Very poor management.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2016
I've been working there for three years and still have not advanced. I need a better job. I can honestly say the only good thing about working there is my work schedule, most of the time.
Physician owned, multiple locations
Credentialing and HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 24, 2015
A physician owned company with multiple locations. I was the Credentialing Manager and also handled Human Resources. My location in Montgomery Texas was close to my home.
Pros
Great physicians
Cons
restructured
PCP for life
Medical Assistant / Front Desk (Former Employee) –  conroeMarch 19, 2015
fast clinic always kept you on your toes.
was able to practice on phebotomy
managment were pretty hard on people
staff was great.
productive days by over working employees
Medical Assistant Duties (Current Employee) –  Splendora, TXMarch 25, 2013
We come in 7:30 am get everything ready before the patients and dr come in. Patients start coming in 8am ,my job is to vital the patients, take the there complaint, put it in our system(ecw). Dr checks patient out, and we assistant the hpatient with bloodwork, injection,EKGs, ect.
Pros
staff gets along
Cons
there is 9 clinics and only 1 manger over all clinic with team learder and there no commination, empolyees dont get there rasie even if they desire, there are favoitisome